What's new

RPG ADV RPG Maker Nagiyahonpo( なぎや本舗)/ ビッチJK伝 俺のマラはでかすぎる/ RJ240044

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackzMA

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
RJ240044_img_main.jpg

Title: ビッチJK伝 俺のマラはでかすぎる(RJ240044)
Link for DLsite:
Link for dev:

Gameplay: seems like you are playing as a high school substitute teacher and your goal is just meeting, running around the map do some quest or something with the four girl(JK) in the school and have the chance to have H scene with either of them, just your good ol teacher banging student kinda things. Total H scene 18

Control: seems like its using the same control as RPG maker MV , judging from the picture its using RPG maker MV

story : You are playing as a substitute teacher for a maternity leave teacher in the school , and then you got to met these 4 girls along the story of the game and do naughty things with either one of them or doing some group things (the informations kinda limited since the only things i can find is from the dlsite link of the game) i think most likely you are doing prostitution with them

Genre : Prostitution, Big breasted , Blonde , gal

Honestly i havent played this game or bought it (i changed my card and i wont be able to get it until next weeks) and if some of you have actually played it maybe share some thought of the game or DL link if possible :D
thz for reading

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Seems like" isn't really a confident assurance. This is technically filling out the rules, but you didn't even attempt to play the demo to find out more about the game and asked for a link, so this is getting moved to the H-Section until somebody else comes to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.