What's new

ACT [Sam] Naked Fighter 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Wrestling and sex...males... females...shemales...it's got it all.

If you are interested

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sex fighting/wrestling is one of my favorite niches so I'm intrigued. However, although I'm aware that there's a significant following for pain and humiliation those fetishes don't do anything for me.

Its too soon to tell much about this because there's not really any gameplay on display...at least in the teaser movie. Once we get to look at the mechanics and gameplay we'll have a better idea if this title is worth investing in.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My note on it is that it doesn't fit the enjoyable genre seeing as the female face looks more of a turn-off than anything. It's like I'm watching two naked Michelle Obama's fighting on my front lawn.
Though to be fair, the concept of ero wrestling isn't bad, I just don't see people getting off to this as much as it's warranted. Didn't mean that in a hostile tone whatsoever.

cell943

Reputation score
It comes across a little hostile, since you're telling someone their work is objectively unenjoyable because you aren't satisfied.
One of the things you get used to in the erotic game world is off-putting graphics. Due to social stigma, these things don't have amazing resources to work with (aside from Illusion), whether that's due to untalented people making them (while becoming talented) because no one else is or because talented people are making them in their limited spare time to hide them from their social circle. For what this game is, the graphics and 3D models are downright amazing. Also note that there are several other examples of fighting/wrestling erotic games which feature much more off-putting models and have a great following.

OP
S

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Cell943...... what other wrestling games have better following? i am interested in that. my searches come up empty.

i feel the character models in this game are pretty good. kind of feels like the klub17 or sexvilla but i like them. again we will see how the game goes. i hope it gets more support in the coming months..

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It comes across a little hostile, since you're telling someone their work is objectively unenjoyable because you aren't satisfied.
It's just not necessarily enjoyable to me. Others could be in to this sort of thing, I just don't see it going in my own biased favor. When I think of ero fighting games, it's usually either 2d or 3d anime-style things. Going for a "realistic" body while keeping people entertained would require things like something similar to WWE fem-wrestlers.
But, like I said, that's just my point of view. Can't tell you how much strain I felt when playing that weird pillow-fight mode that WWE 2K-something had. Good Lord you knew what you were getting in to when you picked that mode.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you can pledge download then drop to 1$ or of course all together, now I shouldn't of had to do it that way for what there is to be seen but I myself will now be throwing a dollar at this to see where it goes to.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cell943...... what other wrestling games have better following? i am interested in that. my searches come up empty.

i feel the character models in this game are pretty good. kind of feels like the klub17 or sexvilla but i like them. again we will see how the game goes. i hope it gets more support in the coming months..
FYI there's Heroine Rumble. Different style with more cartoony characters, but probably has a benefit of avoiding any uncanny valley issues for some.
https://ulmf.org/threads/heroinerumble.9158/

Last edited:
OP
S

SexBattle316

Reputation score
i am more of a Mixed Wrestling fan. but i did try that already. thank you for trying to help me. appreciatte it. :)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i would just like to chime in that i also like sex wrestling, but find pain/humiliation absolutely boring or uninteresting. please have lots of dickplay like handjobs or footjobs and not just gut punches or scissor holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.