What's new

Nanie's Contribution Thread

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Seeing as how it's going to be various random stuff, though I will try to keep it neat I will be uploading my various contributions here in this convenient page. That way I don't just start spamming the crap out of the main board.

Movies
F-Force (ASGALDH: The Distortion Testament) [Monsters] [Rape]

Games
Kunoichi Ninpocho
Kunoichi Ninpocho 2
Kunoichi Ninpocho 3
Diary of Yoiya

Visual Novels
Tsukihime [Type-Moon] [Nasuverse]
Kagetsu Tohya (Upped by Shitflops because he's awesome like that, not my upload but relevant to Tsukihime as it is a sequel) [Type-Moon] [Nasuverse]

Manga Links

Anime Links
Kara no Kyoukai [Type-Moon] [Nasuverse]

Last edited:
OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanie's Contribution Thread

Kunoichi Ninpocho

DLSite for Information:
Related Developer page:
Rapidshare Link:
Download Size: 48.29mb

One of Mephisto and Yugon's earliest works, this game sports fairly choppy art. But it also comes bearing Nintendo grade difficulty. This game in my opinion was really fun when I got into it, albeit harder than most games should ever consider being, it really gave a great sense of accomplishment when it was beaten. It also is relatively puny in size. I also absolutely love the music in these games.

If this game is too loli for the forum I will remove the link. If the link gets removed you may always PM me and request the link. There are also secret html links that the game can reveal to you, but I cannot and will not spoil the fun. I also forgot them myself, after all! ^_^

Last edited:
OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Kunoichi Ninpocho 2

DLSite for Information:
Related Developer page:
Rapidshare Link:
Download Size: 416mb

The second work of Mephisto. It sports incredibly superior artwork, the same style of awesome music with some additional win, multiple characters that can be switched midbattle, and an overworld area map where you choose your destination. I think this was the first game to introduce the need for multiple keys to access later stages. It's awesome and I love it, and it's worth a try.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Kunoichi Ninpocho 3

DLSite for Information:
Related Developer page:
Rapidshare Link:
Download Size: 1,008.33mb

This was the one that was being translated into English, but had to be abandoned as a translation project for various reasons. (I still love you, Ryuusei. T-T)

This one's even better, though I think I dislike the character sprites oh well, still an absolutely awesome game.

Last edited:
OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Diary of Yoiya

DLSite for Information:
Related Developer page:
Rapidshare Link:
Download Size: 516.34mb

This was the third game released by this group. Actually here I should clarify by first and third and the like I mean hentai games, they did a few other awesome little projects before as well. Anyway, the Kunoichi Ninpocho games are luck based mainly, with cards that constitute what happens in battle randomly. This one however, plays more like Legend of Zelda.

This one was pretty awesome, I loved it though I could never figure out how to beat the damn thing. Since I couldn't find my old original file, I have zipped up the file with all the CG I have unlocked thus far and my savegames. You should probably purge my saves and start your own. It's a fun game. :D

Last edited: