What's new

Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've been checking a few of the CYOAs available around here and it kinda sounded like a fun thing to do, so I thought of starting one.
It sould be simple, maybe one or two updates a day I'd guess (probably a few more at the beginning, what with character creation and stuff)

In italics will be any text that is informative like mechanics, explanations, comments, basically everything that doesn't really do much story-wise.
I might edit this first post with more relevant info when/if it comes up.

You're barely standing, dizzy, and your surroundings look all like a blur to you...

After a moment passes, you start to see a little bit better, and you see...

A) A barren wasteland, completely devoid of any life
B) The walls of a dungeon, from the inside
C) A city bursting with life
D) Nothing, it's too dark right now, what with the sun being blocked
E) Planet Earth, because you're on the moon
F) Four heavily armed men
J) A thousand angry people in line, kicking you on the dick (You will be given one if you don't have one) (Also, this is obviously a joke option. Don't pick it)

Oh, fun fact, I didn't really think of a setting so the first few choices not only build the character (you!), but also where you are and what's going on.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

A

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

C

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

B

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just because...

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I guess it's as good time as any to push it a bit then. A barren wasteland, huh?

You see a barren wasteland. Nothing interesting in any direction, except for a fading trail of footsteps where you came from. You decide to push onward, trying to recall why your head hurts.

You seem to remember it hurts because...

A) You fell down
B) Your brain is telling you that you really need to sleep or it'll go away
C) You have a regular headache
D) You tried to kill yourself, but the gun you used kind of blew itself up instead of your head
E) You spent the last few hours using your cybernetic brain enhancements to play videogames
F) You seem to have some kind of bug or other living being inside of your head, for some reason
J) You are hearing voices that tell you what to do, and you follow their orders without bothering to question them

And yes, the "J" option will always be a joke option, if it's there.

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

F

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

F

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

F

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

J

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

F

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guess it's something in your head

Yeah, it was that. You don't know when or where you got it, and haven't really got the chance of taking a look at it. That must be why you're traveling, right? To find out what got in your head?
At least you can be somewhat sure that it's not actively trying to kill you, and you'd even swear you heard it talk to you in ocassion.

After the headache lessens, you dust yourself off a bit...

A) Readjust your leather armour, and check the sharpness of your spear (Fighter/Warrior)
B) And count the arrows in your quiver, before checking the tension on your bowstring (Archer)
C) Check the firing mechanism of your gun to make sure it'll work when you need it (Person with gun? You can make something up)
J) Check for anything living around with your "Special Computer Optical Unit to Track Entity Readings" (Is that even a thing?)
Other) You say

After that, a quick rush of dry air hits you...

1) It feels a bit uncomfortable on your breasts (Also you're a woman)
2) It feels cool on your balls (Also you're a man)
3) It seems to set a bit of sand on your mechanical joints (You're partially or almost-completely a robot)
4) It almost throws you down (Because you're a 10-year old) (Also, this would mean a no-sex CYOA)
Other2) You say

Traits:
  • You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)

Look at that! A new font style! I thought bolding stuff would be appropriate to mark sections like lists or the like. Does it work well?
If the list becomes too big, or there are too many lists, or just from next post onwards I'll just spoiler all that.

Now! There are two sections to choose from. But! You can just mix and match from the two of them or say whatever.
EDIT: Also, you can mix and match stuff from the second set of options.

Last edited:

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A
Other2:The dryness feels good against your scales(Lizard person)

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Forgot to mention, you can also mix and match the second set of options

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B 1,2

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

B, 1, ..not a lizard person

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B, 1 (no lizard)

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B1

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright then, you're a female archer. I'm going to bunch up a few vote-able things here, might or might not matter a lot, but just to get them out of the way and get soon into the story or whatever happens.

A) Your shortbow seems to be in perfect condition
B) Your longbow looks like it's had better days, but you can still trust it
C) Your composite bow still feels like it might break any day, but you know better
D) Your compound bow seems to be starting to rust a bit, but it still works al the same
J) Your crossbow looks as horrible as ever, but you had to do something after your bow broke

You step on something. It sounds like it cracks a bit, and on lifting your foot you see a shard of glass, and on it you can see...

1) Your face (No fancy modifications)
2) Your feline ears catch your attention (Who said cat girl?)
3) Your cute, spade-ended tail (Or you could be a succubus)
4) The sky (You're a vampire?)
Other)

But suddenly, a sound catches your attention!

*) You look around and seem to see an adventuring party in the distance
-) You throw yourself to the ground after a bullet flies past you
+) You see a plane losing altitude, crashing down not very far from you
%) You stumble as the earth begins to shake!
&) A bright flash of light coming from the direction you were going blinds you for a second

Character Data
You're a female archer
Inventory:
Light leather scalemail (worn)
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)

It's just me, or someone else feels like there was no point in having choices that weren't "succubus"?
Also, sorry for putting up a bunch of vote-able things at once, but I thought that adding a single, not-really-that-important thing every time I posted would just drag it on for too long. At least we're almost done with character creation. It would be a good idea to start thinking a name.