What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there,
Does anyone have the old XI games? I know I requested this in the past and someone came through with them, but I've lost the games since my old computer got shutdown for good lol...

Seryuu

Reputation score
Does anyone have a working link for Jenallia's Wrath the old RPG maker game ? The game was abandoned and all the links on the devs blog are dead.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me to find this please looking for everywhere but didnt get the name.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm hoping someone knows something of this game I heard about, it sounds interesting.

I *think* it's mean to be an RPG, the premice is that you and your monster(girls)? are asending a tower to defeat a demonlord or something ofthat ilk before he awakens.

However only the MC levels up, but you can breed monstergirls (or breed with them) to make a team. However their level doesn't go up by exp, but by race and age teirs. (apparently juvinile, adult, elder)
You can however crossbreed them to get hybrids with a higher level ceiling. (example given was if a feline is 5/11/16 and a canine was 9/15/18 the a Caline would be something like 11
/17/20)

Now this sounds relly interesting as a concept alone, let alone any other mechanics. Does anyone know of this game at all?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know of a h-game similar to the games made by Quintet? I want to play something similar to Terranigma, Soul Blazer, and ActRaiser. Something with a bit of melancholy .

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just recently found a game tagged as 'Anthesis' on a well known sharing site, like it so much that I want o buy it - but cannot find the actual real name of the game.
I am also stuck part way through with no way to progress found.
It's about a school girl who slowly corrupts into degeneration/and prostitution (worthwhile to try people).
Help with both Q's would be appreciated.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just recently found a game tagged as 'Anthesis' on a well known sharing site, like it so much that I want o buy it - but cannot find the actual real name of the game.
I am also stuck part way through with no way to progress found.
It's about a school girl who slowly corrupts into degeneration/and prostitution (worthwhile to try people).
Help with both Q's would be appreciated.
作品画像 Is the name you're looking for.

joshisism

Reputation score
Looking for Petrifaction-II (RJ206603). It's been out for a while, but I still can't find any legitimate links.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
would like some help in finding the Japanese name of this game and if possible the RJ number of it if it's available in DLsite: [h=2]Minarai purisutosania mori no kegare ni noma reta shiroi shitai-[/h]

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
would like some help in finding the Japanese name of this game and if possible the RJ number of it if it's available in DLsite: [h=2]Minarai purisutosania mori no kegare ni noma reta shiroi shitai-[/h]

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score
would you guys please help me finding source of this pic?

am sorry if pic's too small, but that's all i have. i've checked pussy saga CG collections but there's nothing like the pic above (neither do i want to play it as well). i liked this pic very much and am struggling to find the source or artist who drawn this. so if you guys can help me, i'll be Eternally Grateful, and i'll lLOVE you (no homo).

Chazwazzer

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone here play an RPG maker game where you play the daughter of an adventurer and some nonsense makes it so you have to leave the village, the version I played you couldn't leave town with all of the high-jinx happening with the pretense of you trying to leave and needing to exchange favors. Game had a whole bunch of game over scenarios. Like for one if you enter some random house and volunteer to dogsit, they make you into a dog or taking a loan you get a slave collar and basically sold into slavery.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone here play an RPG maker game where you play the daughter of an adventurer and some nonsense makes it so you have to leave the village, the version I played you couldn't leave town with all of the high-jinx happening with the pretense of you trying to leave and needing to exchange favors. Game had a whole bunch of game over scenarios. Like for one if you enter some random house and volunteer to dogsit, they make you into a dog or taking a loan you get a slave collar and basically sold into slavery.
I think that is the Adventures of Garnet. That game has a lot of side routes with dead ends.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me find RGP Maker decrypter? I was using the one made by Falo, but accidentally removed it few days ago.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me find RGP Maker decrypter? I was using the one made by Falo, but accidentally removed it few days ago.
Here it is

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Could anyone help me finding the name of a game?

It's a western 2DCG RenPy unfinished patreon game, which involves a family. You're the son (shota), and you have a sibling (loli), an older sister (obsessed with training) and their mother.
You progress on the corruption with minigames (sibling has math problems, older sister has like a race where you need to type random keys).

I remember a few scenes, in one of them, your sibling is streaming playing with you on a console, and there is a nipslip.
I think it was like 0.3 version or so.

I will appreciate any clue, thank you!

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know/have the link for the thread for "Night of Revenge"? Trying to look back and find it without a search function is impossible now. I remember that game was in a demo stage for quite some time and looked promising but I fell out of touch with it for a long time. The creator did one or two other games that I know of. But this game took a lot of visual inspiration from bloodborne while it's game play was a sidescroller hack and slash.

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know some games with dickgirl on male. ? pm or post here some games name .

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for "touching games" Games in the style of the old Kasumi feel the flash or NiiCri or JSK stuff. There are a few newer ones as well. But a game where you click and drag etc.. to interact with a girl. Those 3 seem to be the most common I've found that are "good" and was wondering if there are any new or patrons doing this? I tried the mega thread but it wasn't that much help.

Sight