What's new

Need help getting Succubus Senki properly hooked on a translator program

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No matter what translator program I use, I simply can't get Succubus Senki to translate properly.

The game in question is here: .

I've tried using VNR, ITHVNR, and Translation Aggregator, but none of them worked. Can anyone out there help me out on what program would be best to use for this game? Or how I could set up my VNR to register this game correctly?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No matter what translator program I use, I simply can't get Succubus Senki to translate properly.

I've tried using VNR, ITHVNR, and Translation Aggregator, but none of them worked. Can anyone out there help me out on what program would be best to use for this game? Or how I could set up my VNR to register this game correctly?
Do you have a trial? Could not find any on his page

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not a text hooker but it's a band-aid fix I use: works well on this game, I've tried it myself. It manages to scan pretty much every text in this game as far as I've seen so that might help you.

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you have a trial? Could not find any on his page
Click the next tab over called "Post Article" in English or " " in Japanese. There you will see different posts that he has made and a link to the trail will be on his posts.

Not a text hooker but it's a band-aid fix I use: works well on this game, I've tried it myself. It manages to scan pretty much every text in this game as far as I've seen so that might help you.
Holy crap this thing is amazing!!! This is just what I needed. Thank you very much!