What's new

Need to feed

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aya had been feeling strange all morning. Not long after her 18th birthday, she begun to have strange fantasies about... Sex, with other women, hearing them cry out in ecstasy as she pleasured them with her tongue.

She had been trying to keep her distance from all the women in the mansion, the maids, her mother, her sister, as she would always get flustered, the sexual images running into her head at the very sight of them, which both frightened, and excited Aya.

As the days passed, it only seemed to get worse, the images, the lust, everything was beginning to seem overwhelming... As she began to realize what she'd have to do eventually...

As if in answer, she heard a knock on her bedroom door, it sounded just like the knocking of her sister, as she called to Aya from the other side.

"Aya?" she called, "Aya, are you feeling any better? May I come in?"

Sick thoughts, perverted thoughts, and downright malicious thoughts bubbled up at the notice of her sister, as Aya began to lust for her pretty sister, wanting to taste her juices...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Hearing the knocking of her non blood related sister Aya quickly sat up from bed, feeling her hair fall to her sides as her eyes widend. Hearing her sisters voice made her face grow flustered as lustful and perverted thoughts of her sister began to run through her head. Thoughts of tasting her sisters juices and making her cry out in ecstasy as she made her orgasm with her tounge...

Aya couldn't take it any more. She had to have someone. This resisting was driving her mad, any longer and she felt like should would die. She didn't want to rape the person she thought of as her best firend but she couldn't take it anymore. Aya stood up from her bed and out of her sheets and blankets she noticed she was still wearing her red pajamas. Finally responding to her sister Aya began to speak, trying to sound normal instead of lustful and horny.

" Yes sister... I'm feeling better now... Please come in..."

Aya then stood there, waiting.

(( What's Aya's sisters name? I'm letting you pick btw.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca slowly opened the door, then stepped in, wearing her usual dress that showed off much of her fine body, while still looking royal.

Smiling, Bianca walked closer to the bed that Aya was sitting up on, just at the edge of it as she asked with concern,

"Oh, are you sure you're feeling alright? You're face still looks red... Are you still certain it's not a fever?" she asked, putting her hand to Aya's forehead.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling Biancas touch on her forehead strengthened her lust, as did seeing the pretty face and wonderful body. Aya was really holding herself back from pouncing Bianca now. Slowly Aya began to inch her way over to her sister as she began to answer the concerned girls question, her tone starting to show her intentions and desires now...
" It isn't a fever... I feel fine... How do you feel Biancas..? "

Aya got directly next to sister then. Aya began to move her arms towards the girl, as if to grapple her...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca was a little confused as Aya's hands reached for her, but didn't pay mind to it much, as her face grew more concerned.

"Um," she asked with uncertainty, "Are you sure you're alright, Aya? You're acting a little strange..." she said, while not fighting against the arms reaching for her, trying to show her support for her sister by accepting the embrace.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As Aya got ahold of her sister, wrapping her arms the girl, she started to bring herself on Bianca. Aya slowly started to move her face over towards the girls neck. As she did this Aya began to respond to her concerned sister. Her voice letting even more lust show now.
" I'm acting strange...? How so? "

Aya knew what her sister was talking about. Ever sense her recent birthday she had been feeling overwhelming lust for about any female she saw. because of this she had been keeping far away from everyone...

Aya then got her face to the girls neck, she began to nuzzle Biancas neck with affection.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca took a deep breath in with surprise, as Aya suddenly felt an erotic feeling flowing out from Bianca, and into her. It was so overpowering, Aya felt as if she was getting close to orgasm just by touching her dear sister.

Bianca's voice was trembling as Aya began to nuzzle against her neck.

"A-Aya!" she exclaimed, "W-What are you doing?!? I-I'm your sister!"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya loved the feeling she was getting from her sister. She wanted more and more of it. Hearing her sister cry out made Aya stop, It was really hard, but Aya stopped what she was doing then. She let go of Bianca and slowly went back away from her until she faced the girl and could look her in the eyes. Aya's lustful, red, eyes looked into her sisters as she began to speak, her voice heavy with lust and desire. Aya's face was flustered red.

" It's ok... We are not sisters by blood... Please Bianca... I must have you... "

Aya slowly started to move to her sister again...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca didn't back away, still determined to find out what has happened to her sister, she looked back at Aya's red eyes.

"Aya, what's happened to you?" she asked with concern heavy in her trembling voice, "You've never acted like this before!"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's face and eyes didn't change as her sister began to ask her question and state that Aya had never acted like this before. Aya stopped moving towards her sister but moved her hand over to her sisters face. She gently took the girls face and began to feel and caress it. Maybe Aya was doing this to comfort her clearly afraid sister, maybe it was just more lustful behavir. Aya kept eye contact as she began to speak, no change in her tone.

" I don't know... Ever sense my birthday I've been feeling urges for you and every woman here... I tried to fight these feeling but I can't do it any more... Please, Bianca... Don't be afraid... Everything is going to be alright... "

Keeping her hand on the girls face Aya slowly began to move towards Bianca again...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca's eyes went wide at the mention of urges for every woman, taking a single step back, she seemed scared, not for herself, but for her sister.

"Urges?" she shook her head, "Aya, I don't understand what you're talking about... You're scaring me..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya let go of the girls face, her arm going back to her side. Aya had her lustful red eyes look at her Bianca for a moment, letting fantasys run through her mind. Aya then spoke once more, still no change in her voice.

" Don't be afraid Bianca... "

Aya couldn't take waiting any more. She had to have that feeling from her sister once more. Aya then suddenly pounced at her sister, bringing her down on her back on the bed. Aya was on top on the girl, her eyes were mad with lust. Aya then pressed her lips against Bianca's kissing her with passion, trying to force her tounge in the girls mouth. Aya's hands began trying to strip Bianca of her clothing...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Aya's tongue slipped into her mouth, Bianca broke away from the kiss, shocked at the development.

Bianca's eyes went even wider as Aya began to strip her clothing, shirt first, as her sister's plump breasts bounced a little as they were freed.

Covering her breasts with her arms, she still did not fight against her sister. She never learned about sex, being homeschooled and having her parents never tell her about it, she was very confused at what Aya was doing.

"What are you doing, Aya!" she shouted as she freed her mouth from her sister, "Aya, please stop!" she begged, her face blushing as Aya worked at her pants and panties after her breasts were revealed, taking them off, as Aya couldn't help but drool over her sister's cute little pussy, wanting to drink her juices as she made her beloved sister scream in ecstasy for the first time in her life, wanting to make her loss of virginity be the best thing that ever happened to her.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was drooling at this point, seeing Bianca's breasts and pussy along with the rest of her nude body. Her face was very flustered, her eyes were shining with lust and love. With Bianca naked Aya start to strip, she undid the buttons on her red pajamas then slipped out of them. Aya quickly undid her bra, her firm c cup breasts popped out, the nipples were hard. Aya quickly took her pantys off and threw them to the other side of the room.

Now the naked Aya sat on top of the naked Bianca. Looking her sister in the eys Aya began to speak. Her voice more lustful then ever.

" Please... I must take you Bianca... I feel like ill die without you... "

Instead of going for the girls pussy Aya moved her head to Bianca's right breast. Drooling Aya licked the nipple, her saliva getting on it. Aya then began to gently suck on it. Aya's hands were running up and down her sisters body, feeling her soft skin.

(( Hmm. Aya is a virgin, at the moment. How the heck did she learn about this stuff? Internet? Lol. ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( One explanation is instinct, that her parasitic soul knew what it wanted, and how to get it. )

Bianca let out a loud moan as Aya sucked on her large, round breast, moving a hand to her mouth, as if trying to find something to do with it.

"Ah!" she exclaimed as Aya sucked at her nipple, her face was deep red, "A-Aya... I feel so strange... Please stop... I feel like I'm going crazy..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing the girls moans made Aya even wetter then she was, she loved the sound of it. Aya ignored her sister's request to stop as she started to suck harder and faster. Aya continued to suck on the nipple for another moment, enjoying every moment of it as she continued to run her hands across the girl soft skin. Aya finally stopped the sucking and let go of the nipple, only licking it once more before sitting back up again.

Looking down at the girl once again Aya began to speak, her voice still heavy with lust, her eyes still showing her love and lust.

" I love you so much Bianca... If it wasn't for you I would still be at that orphanage... Let's lose our virginity together... "

Once again Aya went down to kiss Bianca, closing her eyes as their soft lips touched. Aya tried to put her tounge in the girls mouth once more.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca's eyes began to waver, looking for something, anything else to look at so as to not see her sister's naked body, nor her head that began to lick her nipple.

"Aya, you've gone mad! I- Mmph!" her voice was muffled as Aya leaned in to kiss her, her tongue exploring the depths of her sister's mouth as Aya felt Bianca moan against her mouth, trying to talk in vain as she squirmed, not trying to get away, but due to the draining feeling within her, as Aya continued to drain her essence slowly, ever so slowly from Bianca, filling them both with an extremely erotic feeling.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya enjoyed the feeling of her sisters mouth, feeling the girls tounge against hers. Aya then stopped rubbing the girls bare sides with her hands. Finally having a good taste of the girls mouth Aya stopped and pulled away. Aya then moved herself, she moved so her head was facing Bianca's flower, whilst her flower faced Bianca. Aya was now laying on top of Bianca, their bodys pressing against one another. Aya began to speak once more, her voice just as lustful as before. As she spoke her red eyes looked right at the cute pussy she wanted to to lick...

" I'm going to make you feel really good Bianca... Please do me the same favor... "

Aya pushed her pussy closer to the girls face as she got closer to the pussy. Aya slowly started to have her warm younge lick the outside of Bianca's flower, not penetrating it just yet.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca began to moan passionately, her legs shuffling along the bed as Aya teased her pussy.

Bianca tried to push Aya's ass away.

"N-no...!" she screamed in between pants as her pussy was licked, a slightly larger amount of energy flowing from her now, "Aya... ah... Stop! This is so wrong! What are you doing to me!?!"

Having never felt the pleasure of sex, or even masturbation, Bianca's mind was thrown into a panic. Everything her sister was doing made her want to get away from her, but at the same time, she wanted this strange new feeling to continue, feeling enjoyment from the draining feeling as she weakly tried pushing Aya away, with her hands on her ass.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

This time when she heard Bianca cry for her to stop she did, putting her tounge back in her mouth as she stopped licking the girls outter flower. Aya did stop licking but her stare continued as her red eyes looked at the cute pussy with powerful lust. Aya began to speak then, no change in her currently lustful and loving voice.
" Bianca, I'm making love to you. People who love each other always do this, there's nothing wrong with it. You love me, don't you..? "

Aya could only hope this girl loved her. Aya didn't try to force her pussy back into Bianca's face. She was going to wait for the girl to say something in response.