Not open for further replies.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[-DLSite Link.-]
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112748.html"
"http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE112748.html"

[-DL Link? Here at this Forum site.-]
"www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[130323]-[hgame]-[猫拳]-女戦士エミリー-114413/"

Another Nekoken's latest Flash, yet this time it has RPG mechanics feature.

Although I haven't play the game yet, been busy playing Visual Novel "One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu E~ and Clannad."

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nekoken] 女戦士エミリー/Emilie, Warrior Princess

+rep, great game.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know why, but all the tipical sharing file don't work for me from yesterday...
Can someone reupload it on 4shared, Mega o Mediafire?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

nekoken should just have stuck with the old style of their "games". this is just a fake rpg battle system, which is totally boring and just keeps you grinding the same enemies over and over again to progress to the next animated scene.
they could just have made all the scenes available from the beginning and cut out the "game" crap. and i dont think there is much content either. but i only played for half and hour or so when i decided to not continue with this content blocker style just wasting my time.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What I do is just go in and play the .swf files. No need for all the extra bs.

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nekoken should just have stuck with the old style of their "games". this is just a fake rpg battle system, which is totally boring and just keeps you grinding the same enemies over and over again to progress to the next animated scene.
they could just have made all the scenes available from the beginning and cut out the "game" crap. and i dont think there is much content either. but i only played for half and hour or so when i decided to not continue with this content blocker style just wasting my time.
After taking 'fatal' damage, you can right click > Play to perform some form of an attack and continue the combat, allows you to skip all the grinding and the like

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

For the record, you can watch the scenes without playing the game. Check the data folder, all the scenes are saved as separate .swfs.

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's weird, I have the same problem. Only the first and the mirror links work, but require premium.
And with me we're 3.
Weird i was actually starting to believe that the pr0n hunters had gotten incredibly fast at locating and deleting this kind of stuff...but it doesn't seem to be the case here, so WTF? ^^:;

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

That's weird, I have the same problem. Only the first and the mirror links work, but require premium.
It is the same situation as me: only the premium download work...

silverthunder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would love to play this game but ahhh I can't read Japanese so I'm guessing you guys have a way around that or a English version? I guess for now I'll just watch the .swfs

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would love to play this game but ahhh I can't read Japanese so I'm guessing you guys have a way around that or a English version? I guess for now I'll just watch the .swfs
I got through the game with zero knowledge of Japanese. The interface is fairly straight-forwards, simple, and intuitive. Its actually a fairly decent game in its own right. Anyone who likes Nekoken stuff should really enjoy the H-scenes, too.

silverthunder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got through the game with zero knowledge of Japanese. The interface is fairly straight-forwards, simple, and intuitive. Its actually a fairly decent game in its own right. Anyone who likes Nekoken stuff should really enjoy the H-scenes, too.
Thanks to this forum and others I have all the Nekoken collections I just find it more enjoyable not having to guess what buttons do. I wish I knew Japanese in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.