What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game isn't that bad.. It's just unfinished, the map design is the only thing that bothers me, and the fucking map layout. The hentai content is amazing though
The H-content is pretty good I won't argue that, and the enemies with animations have pretty long ones so it's not lacking in that department as some games suffer from the whole two-frames of animation and done thing.

But yeah overall once you get the hang of the game it is not challenging in any way really, except figuring out what enemies have animations :p

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The long animations focus are definitely a good thing. It brings the sex acts closer to real sex, not like how some erogues have 5 second sex scenes before climaxing.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The long animations focus are definitely a good thing. It brings the sex acts closer to real sex, not like how some erogues have 5 second sex scenes before climaxing.
i just imagined a guy inserting his dick in a girl and both immediately climaxing. why? idk man. I D K! XD

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait? What? This is out already? I thought (s)he was going late December for release? Also looking on mention lack of content, I am hoping maybe the creator will update the game along with more content, since looks like it was pushed through November.

I would hope so anyways given mentioned ten animations and lack of gallery. Haven't played it, yet.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game got updated to version 1.03.
Lots of bug fixes but still no gallery.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I still can't do the Orc thing. Am I missing something?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I still can't do the Orc thing. Am I missing something?
They don't seem to rape you if they have recently charged at you. There's an area somewhere with 6 orcs. If one of them didn't charge at you, they'll rape you

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So do we not share links any more? Last time I was around here there was some debate on whether or not we should.
There used to be one every couple pages but I can only see one dead mega link.
Also christ this place has changed.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So do we not share links any more? Last time I was around here there was some debate on whether or not we should.
this used to be the ye ol' ULMF. Then it took a site nuke by mistake, to the knee.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
A simple google search will find you links. You can find them on the most popular hentai games sites too..

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Wow... having played and beat it... I like the original more. :/
This seems to be the general consensus around here.

Basically, don't buy this game. If you want the experience of Lab 2: Under Ground, just play Lab: Still Alive. This has nothing going for it as a sequel, nothing to set it apart from it's predecessor. Its even a downgrade in quality compared to the original. Bland level design, staggeringly less h-animations, and disappointing upgrades.

Last edited:

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the way I see it... And I'm just speaking from pattern recognition and basically totally out of my rear end here, but, the way I see it is that the dev, well, zhe lost interest.

Now, lots of devs lose interest in their games, especially around here, it happens all the time, even Fenoxo technically never 'finished' CoC, the question is whether we'd rather them just release all the unfinished assets (for what they think the assets are worth) or if we'd rather them just leave the game to rot and die and never explain why or say goodbye, just disappear. I'm certain this will be the last game this dev makes, at this point. Sales must have been bad 'cause the game's not worth the price 'cause the game is not actually done, but at least we had what was left of their creative spirit released for us to see. And obviously, we're 'angry' because we like this developer and wish they'd have done as good as they'd done before so we could give them all of our money, but... This isn't malice. This is all that's left. And you know what, I'm happier just being able to see it. I won't, uh, probably buy it, but I will see it and I'll continue to be hopeful that I'm wrong.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I bet you can find it in anime-sharing, although those links are either premium-only or limit your download speed to about 1kb/s lol

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
whether we'd rather them just release all the unfinished assets (for what they think the assets are worth) or if we'd rather them just leave the game to rot and die and never explain why or say goodbye, just disappear.
How about neither? Both of those are, to be honest, unacceptable and the fact that anyone should think that way is ludicrous. If you promise something like a sequel to a highly rated game, you either give your damn best, or you don't do it at all. If you can't be assed to pull through with your sequel, be honest with your audience and tell them that your pulling out or you no longer have any motivation to continue, not give them horseshit and call it a sequel because 'you're just not feeling it anymore.' We can't accept this and say it's okay. LibraHeart did this and now Nekonomeme did this.

Reactions: JAB

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you guys just not pay any attention to the blog? The guy said he went ahead and released it in this state because he has a serious case of feature creep, and wanted to go ahead and push out a "finished" version rather than delaying forever. He admitted that there was still tons of stuff he wants to add in. And I don't really understand the hate in the first place. I think the sequel compares favorably to the release version of the first game. The only problem I have is how long its taking to release the gallery mode, but knowing the dev, he's probably wanting to include more than that with the next update.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
uzil Most people don't pay any attention to the blog, because it's in Japanese and most people here can't read Japanese. Instead we just have a bunch of people playing Chinese Whispers with what's actually been said. Hence how what was posted on , where they basically state "I think the game is finished, but I want to hear feedback from other people on how I can improve it" was combined with the additional statement that "I would like to add enemies that were cut from this version" to the ranting we have here about "They released an incomplete game". Well, unless you're talking about the lack of a gallery, it's not an incomplete game.

Of course this is compounded by people upset that the game isn't particularly good. I would agree that the game isn't as good as the first game simply because the maps are too big and so there's too much running around. Other than that it's pretty much the same as the first game. And I think people have rose tinted glasses for that game; as a platformer, the first LAB game isn't particularly good either. It's just because the maps are bigger that this problem is more noticeable in the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.