What's new

NEW FREE GAME in develpment: Aaron´s life

BadCate

Reputation score
Hey, guys, so... i´m new to this site, but i have a new game and i wanted to share it,

PC 0.3:
#!re4VyKwC!YrK3vZ1og7A3m57zKAVk6xCGU2ygOg5SFxxNVHJdmJU

Mac 0.3
#!3W5HDCrC!71JerYoGsppy_viVP8ejqWs1gWppZ4uHvGhguTKs0Lg

Patreon:

Overview:

Aaron's life changes when his father marries Rebeca and now he must live with his step-sister Karen. Everything takes a turn when you see it in a different way ...
It is a simple game and we have less than an hour playable game, but if you try all the options that we offer in it, you will enjoy it a lot.
Aaron's Life is available to all for free. You don't need to contribute to play it.

Genre: it is a Dating Sim/ Visual Novel/ Trainer game in development, with step family story, exhibitionism, sex with angels and sucubus, mindbreaking, hipnosis, etc... no ntr unless we are asked for it. the demo has sex on it already.

We have 9 girls with expressions and we will add more. We have 200 events planned and there are 10 already in the demo, tho most of them are just introductions. It´s worth to mention that we had a demo before, but the art was completly different. A lot of ppl complained about it so we changed it. More info on Patreon

Also, if this is not the place or the way to share my game, let me know, also i´m open to suggestions about the game it self. Enjoy!
preview1.png

OP
BadCate

BadCate

Reputation score
Hey, guys, small update, we made a msitake with the name, it was supposed to be 0.03, but in some parts of the game it says 1.0. we will fix that, some minor bugs and typos soon.