What's new

RPG [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 生殖の檻 (RJ161078)

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: New Game by 151匹触手さん

Really? Do you have a newer version than the 2015/09/15 linked in this thread? 'cause mine throws an error and crashes literally every time I try to head south from the pigs nest.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Heh... the 9/18 patch is finally available in places like hentai4daily and hentai-share... just in time for a new patch to come out today. And so the waiting begins anew..

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

at least it's getting patched..

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What does the star mean when its next to one of your monsters?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cant wait to try this with the translation. Thank you for your noble service yugifan :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cant wait to try this with the translation. Thank you for your noble service yugifan :D
Yeah, still working on it...i wanna make sure you can use the partial in any future updates.

That and i blame Mario Maker by alot. >_>,
Anyway, think ive gotten the menu bug sorted, just a matter of translating all the skills and i should be done.

Edit:
Partial!

Okay, this partial should work fine...hopefully.

mega.nz/#!wolhAL5T!T5BQ0PmTObmoZaqIjggg-uSIz1Z5OK5_BOIvrB_N3eU

Okay, so...when you apply the partial, don't let it overwrite Commonevents.rvdata or any file called Map.rvdata and it should work with any future update made to the game unless they do any changes to Scripts.

Edit : No pass -

Attachments

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, still working on it...i wanna make sure you can use the partial in any future updates.

That and i blame Mario Maker by alot. >_>,
Anyway, think ive gotten the menu bug sorted, just a matter of translating all the skills and i should be done.

Edit:
Partial!

Okay, this partial should work fine...hopefully.

mega.nz/#!FslCFZpR!Khvc7783LMVc73I73lNK5rgpWAL7d4ZIjgGJrmjbkqY

Okay, so...when you apply the partial, don't let it overwrite Commonevents.rvdata or any file called Map.rvdata and it should work with any future update made to the game unless they do any changes to Scripts.
hmm, the download is fine, but when I try to extract it with the attached password i get a lot of errors. 185 to be exact. The extracted partial folder still has data in it, will it still work?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wierd, just tried the password and it worked.
I'll reupload it.

Anyway, as i explained in the Partial topic ill explain again.

See the Map001.rvdata2 files and the CommonEvents.rvdata2 files?
These are the ones that are mostly changed with patch updates.

So, lets say you have 1.0.1 and Partial installed. What do you do?
Simple really. Just moved the Map.rvdata2 and the CommonEvents.rvdata2 from 1.0.2 to your 1.0.1 data folder with Partial and let it overwrite.

Now, lets say you have 1.0.4 but the partial is for 1.0.1. Same thing, but
instead don't let the partial overwrite the map.rvdata2 or CommoEvents.rvdata2 files and it should work.

And as for your extract error, it's telling you the files couldn't be extracted because of the password was wrong.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, still not working. Does Winrar work ok for extracting these files? I even have Japanese locale turned on and the, "Keep broken files" box checked in case the files dont get read correctly. I've also tried copy/pasting the password from the text document itself with no luck am I still doing something wrong? I'm getting this error when Winrar tries to extract.

(File destination here) Data.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file Partial\Data\Actors.rxdata. Corrupt file or wrong password.

this error except 185 times. I've never had this problem applying partials before either, which makes it strange.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is wierd...and i use winrar for these partials.
I'll re-zip it and change the password then.

And done. re-zipped it and changed password.

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is wierd...and i use winrar for these partials.
I'll re-zip it and change the password then.

And done. re-zipped it and changed password.
Nope, still broken. Gives CRC failed in encrypted file errors. So it would seem like it's the password. I tried upper and lower case, and adding a space before and after.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must be something wierd with Mega atm, downloading it gives me the error, but the actual rar file i did works just fine. =/ I'll try on my Mediafire account if it really is Mega.

Yeah, somethings up with Mega atm.
So here is a temporary hosting for now:
mediafire.com/download/bq1bb0p8bgqja8f/RJ161078+Data.rar

Remember that i changed the passsword, so if you downloaded it before, this one as a diffrent password.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Must be something wierd with Mega atm, downloading it gives me the error, but the actual rar file i did works just fine. =/ I'll try on my Mediafire account if it really is Mega.

Yeah, somethings up with Mega atm.
So here is a temporary hosting for now:
mediafire.com/download/bq1bb0p8bgqja8f/RJ161078+Data.rar

Remember that i changed the passsword, so if you downloaded it before, this one as a diffrent password.
Yup, that one extracted just fine. Thanks for your help and the partial.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, having played this for a few hours, ive managed to beat the guardians of the blue, red and green temples using a super-powered tentacle (I highly recommend them, the self heal is dead useful early on and they are one of the few that get good magic resist, letting you beat the fairies with ease). Unfortunately it seems there is a 4th temple, which id suspected despite my inability to find it.

Has anyone found a 4th temple? Its probably aligned with air going the the themes of the other temples, and based of the water and fire id thought the way in would be via one of the monster camps but i cant find any path at all.

Edit: found it, could have sworn i'd already checked there too, which makes me feel a little silly... XD

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right , seems i forgot some skills. Fixed that.
Uploaded it to Mega,hopefully it works fine?
Also removed the Map.rvdata files so no need to worry about that.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was going to ask if anyone has the latest version, but it looks like it was updated yet again today. I think I will give it a few days to see if the updates slow down before searching again for whatever ends up to be the latest version.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is a error when I apply the partial in ver 1.01. It crashes when I choose and click the bar without any skills available yet in Techniques and Talents. But in original ver 1.01 without partial, it still works fine :confused:

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, not sure what's wrong there.
Try just leaving the menu alone for now until you get past the intro event stuff.
Also, don't use attachment if you are sharing images, can barely see em. Imgur allows pron stuff so you can use that.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a error when I apply the partial in ver 1.01. It crashes when I choose and click the bar without any skills available yet in Techniques and Talents. But in original ver 1.01 without partial, it still works fine :confused:
ctrl+c on the error screen (yes this works) and paste it here please.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Urghh, I was lazy when attach images like that, I'd better use imgur later. Nailed it! :p
Edit:

Last edited: