!!!NEW USERS READ THIS TO POST!!!

Nunu

Despot
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008
This info is well out of date, look at the last post of this thread to get proper account activation details.

Because i'm getting somewhere in the region of 200 emails a day that are mostly duplicates I'm enforcing a new policy.

ALL NEW USERS ARE TO EMAIL ME IF THEY WANT TO BE VERIFIED FOR POSTING.

Lets be honest, most of you are lurkers anyway and while I'd like to go through and sort you out so you can all post i simply don't have the time each day. But I don't know, maybe you want to post one day so send me an email and i'll do my best to verify you promptly. Alternatively you can get word to me through the shoutbox if i'm in, and if i'm not people will likely direct you to pm me which you could do anyway.

Before anyone volunteers to do this for me i seriously doubt its worth any of your time. its half an hour a day of tedium that just isn't necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 2, 2008
Re: !!!NEW USERS READ THIS TO POST!!!

I volunteer as tribute!!

I mean, feel free to PM me as well.

Nunu

Despot
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

I know i haven't exactly been super dooper active recently but how often are you on AI?

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 2, 2008

I've been checking for PM's in the morning and the afternoon every day. Occasionally I will miss a day, but will generally be on the next.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 31, 2012

This is a notice to all new users, you can send me PM's now as well for account verification and I will get to them as I can. There's also a notice at the bottom of the Shoutbox that has links to both AI's profile and my own for this purpose.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 31, 2012

Bumping this thread to get it back on the front page of the forum so people see it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009

Why not just sticky the thread.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
Nov 21, 2008

Because even when the thread is stickied, the front page only displays the most recent post from that section, regardless of stickiness.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 31, 2012

Just so every newbie knows and stops PMing him, Caulder is not an admin and cannot activate your accounts.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 31, 2012

Alrighty folks, this is a new public service announcement to all current and new users.

After some debate with AI over the last couple of days, I have hereby deputized Guan Yu, to help with activating accounts, along with Antithetical Inquiry, and Myself. So to all new users wanting to have their accounts activated, you can come to any of the four of us, and we will get to you as soon as we can. Do not go to either Aika or Nunu any longer for account activation, as they have not come around much in the past year, and it is highly unlikely that they will activate your account, or be able to help you to do so.

Edit: Courage Wolf is no longer doing account activations, for what he told me he's got IRL reasons that are preventing him from being able to get on much of late. So I have removed the link to him for PMing. But we now have Hentai Spider and Toxic Shock to help as well.

Edit #2: We now no longer need to do manual account activations for anyone, as this feature has been fixed after far too long being broken.

Last edited: