What's new

Newbie Question MCG

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the english version in its entirety downloaded and i want a install a 100% save so i can access all 100 levels. i downloaded it, now how do i install it?

i unzipped it to the same folder as the game clicked replace when asked, and i did it. then i open the game and its as if it had no effect at all. it did not mess up the game but it did not do anything either. any help?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Newbie Question MCG

The problem lies in the Turing-Rosenburg response time of your machine. If it's not at a minimum level of 8e^(Ξx/sqrt(xln(0.e)%pi)*Σ), then I'm afraid you won't be able to do what you want it to do, ever. Even if you get a new machine, sadly.
If you didn't understand the above paragraph, try to understand my problem in trying to help you when you don't even tell us what game you're having a problem with.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The problem lies in the Turing-Rosenburg response time of your machine. If it's not at a minimum level of 8e^(Ξx/sqrt(xln(0.e)%pi)*Σ), then I'm afraid you won't be able to do what you want it to do, ever. Even if you get a new machine, sadly.
If you didn't understand the above paragraph, try to understand my problem in trying to help you when you don't even tell us what game you're having a problem with.
As my friend Maikochan has stated (with an absolutely admirable amount of obfuscation), you have posted a question without providing any sort of reasonable explanation or description. If this game already has a thread somewhere on here, you would do better to post there; if not, then we are at even more of a loss as to how to help you.

(Hint: Try posting the file/link you got and sharing it with us. That encourages people to help out.)
(Hint 2: Try telling us what kind of file it is. That typically helps.)

EDIT: White text is mean to the nubs! :3

OP
SuperStripFight13

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my apologies. i mistyped the game not mcg.... MGC...Monster Girl Quest. i got the english patch to work fine.

but the 100% save is not seeming to work. what am i doing wrong?

unzipped the file and put it in the same folder as the game exe and it still runs the game all levels are not unlocked.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's what you're doing wrong. Don't rely on a 100% save. :p

Believe it or not, Mon-que has a great storyline and if you're in for the hentai scenes, you will probably lose out if you just rely on a save.

I know that a 100% save from the Japanese version will not convert. But it's all fine. Just take your time and actually enjoy the game. You won't regret it. :D