OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare World (freeko)

Sierra: HP = 85, PP = 97, EP = 28, Status = Fine

Kayami looked somewhat taken aback when Sierra replied that she couldn't speak further about the workings of her people, seeming surprised. "Oh... Well if you don't want to talk about it...." she began, but then appeared doubly surprised when Sierra explained that she would offer more if Kayami could prove her worthiness in a grappling contest. She seemed intrigued, but likely didn't know what exactly she was agreeing to when she replied, "a grappling contest? I.... Well, I don't think we should fight, but..."

She glanced towards the seemingly oblivious Koichi, who was humming to himself while cleaning up, contentedly being ignored by the two women for the most part. Looking back to Sierra, Kayami said; "Alright, but not in camp... We can go out to the forest." She turned to Koichi and exclaimed that they were going to take a look around, and make sure that the raptor hadn't followed Sierra to their camp, and the man simply nodded and replied, "be careful! Shout if you need help!"

With that, Sierra and Kayami would go out into the jungle a ways before finding a small clearing created by a large stone, next to which Kayami would stop and say, "this is as good a place as any.... What are the rules of your.... Challenge?" Even as she spoke, the smaller woman shifted into a readied stance, her knees bent and set apart, one arm tucked against her body with the fingers of her hand closed and pointed towards the ground while the other was held out towards Sierra with the fingers open and the palm angled perpendicular to Sierra's present position.

An explanation of the rules, worded however Sierra liked, would turn Kayami's face scarlet, and her readied stance would falter somewhat. "You... I... What... But... What does that have to do with.... I don't.... Uhhh.... So... We need to.... Sex?" she stuttered uncertainly, her acceptance of Sierra's challenge over such a simple piece of information becoming more and more dubious. Most tribes who adopted that peculiar variety of ritual combat did so only between women, men not being seen as fit to compete, and most often the winner would be allowed a claim upon the loser's body, albeit usually a very short lived one. Whether or not Sierra's tribe had included that particular aspect of the sexual combat, whether or not she wanted to include it, and whether or not she was going to tell Kayami about it if any of the former were true weren't things that Kayami had any say in, however, as her ignorance of the custom was quite apparent judging by her reaction to it.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I will make this simple. I admire your spirit to go headlong into a battle not knowing what is waiting for you on the other side. Many tribes have many different rules governing their methods..

Sierra goes on to explain how intricate battles can be, and that there are certainly battles to the death that happen from time to time. However since the Amazon's are perceiving themselves as a dying breed, they have shifted their methods so that good fighters were not accidentally killed in battles needlessly.

I am not sure what to make of you two, but this is something that I could never say near him. Amazons look upon males as nothing more than a means by which to repopulate ourselves. I think it odd though that you didn't let him watch. Nevermind that though, this battle is all about information. I am fighting to protect my past, and if I win I would want you to tell me more about where we are. If I lose, then I will reveal my past to you. Is there anything more you want to add to this? How do you want to handle what we are wearing? We can start completely naked, or with our clothes on. Just try not to destroy anything since I dont want that man to get alerted to what is going on here. If not then I will allow you to make the first move when you are ready.

Sierra awaits the response from Kayami as to if she has any terms to add herself, as Sierra would summarily agree to any terms Kayami would have unless they were completely outlandish. Sierra would also strip herself at this time if that is what was requested from Kayami. Once everything is settled, Sierra would go into a defensive stance and let Kayami make the first move. Sierra wants to see what Kayami has got, so it would look like to an observer that Sierra is holding herself back until she can get a gauge of Kayami's skill level.. in more ways than one.

(Sierra's clothing if the choice is to leave them on, can simply be shifted to allow access to her more relevant areas. If Sierra at any point goes below 50 PP, she will cease resisting anything done to her and at 25 PP she will give herself to the impending orgasm. Sierra will basically allow Kayami to be successful on the first grapple. Otherwise its just grapple into submission hold into foreplay if Sierra gets control. If she is controlled its resist until 50 PP and then give in fully at 25 PP. Dont know if you want to do round by round or just let it all go at once, I will leave that up to how you want to handle it.)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra: HP = 85, PP = 97, EP = 28, Status = Fine, Grappled, In a Submission Hold

Rolls
It depends on the situation RE: How I do rolls. For situations like this where it's just two people trying the same action over and over, I'll generally chug through a few rounds per post. For times when more real decisions are needed, I go round by round. Keep in mind that some descriptions are necessary for yon combats, sex combat included. I only write from the NPC's point of view, describing their actions and their consequences for Sierra, and the results of what Sierra does on them, so you'll have to describe what she actually does or I'll have nothing to work with.

Post stripping, Kayami jumps into a grapple, which Sierra allows.
Grapple: 12 + 42 = 54 vs 52 = 3 + 49, Kayami wins. Sierra is placed into a submission hold.

Though she still seemed uncertain and her embarrassed blush never faded, Kayami listened intently as Sierra went over the basic rules of the contest and the terms under which they were to fight. She did frown when he spoke of her opinion of Koichi's gender, however, and frowned further when she laid out her terms for their contest. "I'd be willing to tell you what I know about the area regardless!" she said in protest, "and Koichi isn't.... I wouldn't want him to see us fighting and think you'd attacked me, or something! And given how this is supposed to work... I don't think I'd want him watching either!"

Her cheeks turned scarlet again, and she didn't answer Sierra's question about how their clothing should be handled for over a minute, at which point she would speak in a voice barely above a whisper; "We... Shouldn't get our clothes damaged. Koichi would.... Would figure out what we'd done." Even after she'd said it, Kayami was extremely hesitant to actually disrobe herself, and turned away when Sierra simply started pulling her clothes off. Eventually, she would begin to hesitantly undo her garments piece be piece, losing the vest first and exposing a pair of firm, perky breasts that could pleasantly fill a hand, both tipped in soft nipples of a soft brown color. Her light, baggy pants followed, both garments being neatly folded, and then the narrow stringy panties she wore went, followed quickly by her sandals and the long protective socks that she wore with them.

Turning back to Sierra now completely nude, the amazon could at least admire the pale young woman's muscular form, even if she was half trying to return to her readied stance and half trying to hide her nudity. "Your customs are...." she began, but then simply fell silent and shook her head. "Lets... Just get this started," she said, and then was upon Sierra, locking her arms with the clear intent of overpowering her. Though she was spare compared to her more obviously muscular male companion, Kayami had the physique of one who had led a very active life, her body tight with well toned muscle even if she had enough leftover for a modicum of figure, and as they engaged it was obvious that she knew how to fight as well.

It was equally obvious that she wasn't well practiced at grappling, however, at least not compared to what Sierra was used to facing. The two nude women were left to push against one another, both wrestling for control and producing a sight that probably would have drawn great interest from any male onlookers if there were any nearby to be had. Eventually, possibly due to her extended imprisonment and overall exhaustion, it was Sierra who lost her balance and went down first. Kayami went with her, controlling their descent with a degree of skill even if she didn't seem as practiced in the art of grappling as Sierra was, and in the end Sierra ended up on her right side, leaving that arm pinned beneath her body and unable to exert much force. Kayami had hooked a leg around the shoulder of her left arm, leaving it partially trapped as well, and pulled Sierra's left leg back and bent her knee to a slightly uncomfortable degree and trapped it under her arm. The position left her sex exposed, and against a more experienced amazonian opponent Sierra would undoubtedly have felt a tongue applied to her folds in short order, likely leading to a swift defeat if she couldn't break the hold. Kayami was not experienced, however, and once faced with a vulnerable Sierra didn't pounce as she should have, instead hesitating when faced with the actual sex portion of their bout.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra replies to Kayami as they are stripping down, though by the time she was done saying this Kayami would already have been moving to start the contest.

"This is not about anything more than the truth of things then. It is the Amazon way that the strong impose their will upon the weak. This is my test to see if you are worthy of being recognized by me as a warrior. I see no reason to fight to the death over this."

While saying this Sierra has a much easier time removing her clothing compared to Kayami as it just involves undoing a few tied down spots and casting them aside. Sierra seemingly held her present set of clothing with far less regard than Kayami does her's. Sierra would notice how Kayami was keeping her clothing neat and folded as she disrobed. Sierra certainly notices the physical attributes of Kayami when her eyes focus back upward after removing her own underwear.

Sierra also noticed that Kayami turned her back to her opponent. If Sierra had not already conceded the first move to Kayami, then she may have thought about using that advantage. If this were any other match, Sierra would not have let that opportunity pass. By the time Sierra was done pondering this, she realized a little too late that Kayami was already moving in on her. Sierra made an attempt to try and repel Kayami, but was thrown off balance and ended up on the ground.

Sierra started to resist once they were on the ground, but the manner in which she was brought to the ground was troublesome, for Sierra at least. Kayami was able to capitalize and seemingly moved to pin Sierra to the ground albeit in an awkward manner. Kayami probably could easily have applied some pressure to the hold to weaken Sierra further, use her other free hand to explore Sierra's body, or some combination of both. However Kayami hesitated and did none of that.

"You hesitate. .. Why? No matter the battle do you not fight to win? There is more to this than just having "sex" as you say." Sierra struggles to get this out as she was being affected by the hold she was presently in. Sierra was bound with her right arm pinned under her body and Kayami had some control over the left side of her body as well. Seemingly the focus was on Sierra's left leg, and were Kayami more aggressive with trapping that leg it would almost allow unhindered access to the lower regions of Sierra. This mitigated how Sierra could escape, if it was even possible at all for her to do so.

Sierra would likely try to use either her left hand which may be close enough to make an attempt at Kayami's lower regions or simply try to twist herself using her free right leg in a fashion that Kayami would be put off balance enough for Sierra to make an escape from this hold. Failure to get free from the hold would likely leave Sierra completely vulnerable to a follow up that she would have almost no chance to defend against. It is also possible that Sierra could be rendered completely prone either on her back or on her stomach were she unable to unseat Kayami as the way in which Sierra would have to imbalance Kayami would have her roll over in some way. Kayami could use these movements against Sierra making it far easier to potentially assault Sierra sexually on multiple points of her body.

This would cover the likely outcome be it success or failure. Kayami certainly could have other ideas with what to do with Sierra if the hold were unable to be broken. Sierra would still continue attempt to break free if this first attempt was unsuccessful. Though she would likely undermine herself and try to get Kayami to engage her in some foreplay at the least were she unsuccessful in removing Kayami. Sierra would not hesitate were she able to unseat Kayami, and would certainly try to leverage any advantage that she would gain by having Kayami off balance.

Were both able to get to their feet again then Sierra would likely wait for Kayami to charge in again, but not simply allow Kayami to bring her down. Instead she would try to wrap herself around Kayami into a hold that would look very similar to an abdominal stretch. This would allow Sierra multiple vulnerabilities to exploit were she ever able to get the chance to do so. If both were to stay grounded, Sierra would try to work herself into a position possibly similar to the one that Kayami currently has Sierra. If for no other reason that to show Kayami what to do were there no hesitation on the part of Kayami.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra: HP = 76/85, PP = 66/97, EP = 28, Status = Fine, Grappled, has Kayami in a Submission Hold

Kayami: Grappled, in a Submission Hold

Rolls
Grapple: 18 + 42 = 60 vs 59 = 10 + 49, Kayami wins. Sierra gets foreplay'd.
Pleasure: 1 + 2 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 14 PP damage.
Resist Pleasure Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 HP damage.

Another round.
Grapple: 19 + 42 = 61 vs 60 = 11 + 49, Kayami wins. Sierra gets foreplay'd.
Pleasure: 3 + 3 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 17 PP damage.
Resist Pleasure Damage: 2 + 2 = 4 HP damage.

Aaand another.
Grapple: 9 + 42 = 51 vs 56 = 7 + 49, Sierra wins and escapes the Submission Hold.

Aaaand one more.
Grapple: 1 + 42 = 43 vs 68 = 19 + 49, Sierra wins and puts Kayami into a Submission Hold.

"I don't see why we have to fight at all.... But certainly not to the death!" Kayami agreed before their battle would begin. Things would go poorly for Sierra at first, being put into a hold in which she was decidedly at a disadvantage, and even though Kayami would hesitate at first now that Sierra was in such a compromising position, the amazon's prompting would spur her into action. Using her free hand while tightly maintaining her hold, Kayami began to rub two fingers over Sierra's petals, the light stimulation even from the inexperienced young woman was enough to send shivers running through the amazon's long-abused body. That, perhaps aided by her exhaustion and the effective efforts that the slavers who had captured her had used to break her, left Sierra's efforts to escape as insufficient even as Kayami's efforts to hold the amazonian woman weakened as she focused more and more upon pleasuring her opponent.

After a few moments of merely rubbing her outer petals, getting Sierra aroused enough for more intense stimulation, Kayami slowly dipped a finger past Sierra's outer petals, smoothly sliding into her hole and gently rotating around inside of it. Though she seemed fairly inexperienced, the motion was too practiced for it to have been something that she'd never done before, though that she didn't immediately hone in on Sierra's more sensitive spots despite glancing them repeatedly suggested that it hadn't been on anyone other than herself. That didn't stop Kayami's touch from providing enough stimulation to ramp up Sierra's arousal, however, and Sierra wound find her already broken resistance wearing down in the face of the other woman's attentions as that single digit slowly slid deeper and deeper into her while continuing its slow stirring motions.

Kayami's attention on the techniques that she actually knew faded as she stimulated Sierra, however, and even if pleasure was slowly building a tightened knot of pressure in the amazon's belly, Sierra hadn't been bested quite yet. A sudden burst in the ferocity of her struggles allowed her to twist and pull her arm free of the hook that Kayami's leg had formed to hold it, and then she managed to pull her leg free. Her opponent rolled to a kneeling position and dived onto Sierra, trying to reestablish her dominance, but Sierra was able to catch her and reorient the young woman as she pleased, pulling her into a hold in which she was the dominant one and holding her opponent in a helpless state Kayami's efforts to squirm free.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra yet again eats her words as she continues to underestimate Kayami. No sooner does Sierra taunt Kayami for hesitating, then Sierra feels a few fingers start to explore her flower. Sierra immediately gets conflicted feelings going through her body. The immediate displeasure of being in such a predicament would start to give way to the pleasure of Kayami starting to bring Sierra toward an orgasm. Should Sierra simply give herself to this sexual desire? At first, this ponderance was enough of a distraction for Sierra to allow Kayami's continued exploration of Sierra. The shivers of pleasure caused by this initial movement on Sierra, as minor as they were, were visible enough of a clue for Kayami to send one of her fingers into Sierra's flower at that point. The finger that made its way inside Sierra's flower was moving slowly around in a circular motion as if Kayami was trying to stir up Sierra's pleasure slowly. Sierra was expecting something more rapid in movement once she was penetrated. This amateurish motion from Kayami allowed Sierra time enough to gather herself and muster the resolve to make an attempt to escape the hold she was presently in. Kayami's finger being inside Sierra's flower was not enough by itself to subdue Sierra into a sexual submission just yet. Though were Sierra unable to break free, that is certainly where it was looking like things would end up.

As Sierra had this one moment of resolve, it was enough to start to break herself free from Kayami's hold. First her arm was free, then her leg that Kayami was giving her attention toward trapping before the stimulation had begun was free as well. Sierra was then able to roll Kayami off her body and Kayami would end up being on her knees. Kayami almost immediately dove back at Sierra, but this dive was ill advised for Kayami. She was still off balance from being unseated off of Sierra just now, thus allowing Sierra to use this momentum to roll Kayami over onto her back with a sunset flip. Sierra would use her legs to pin Kayami's arms along the ground. Though Sierra may have some issues with the knots of pleasure forming inside her flower from Kayami's attack, she knew that it was time to try teaching Kayami a thing or two while she had the chance.

Sierra of course had something to say now that she were in control. Though she certainly should have learned her lesson throughout the contest as every other time she spoke, Kayami would be able to use that to her advantage. This time Sierra's voice sounded a little different. Some trepidation could be felt in her voice now. Possibly an effect of the pleasure Kayami had given Sierra in the previous hold. The conflict in how Sierra was processing this pleasure was not enough to stop her from beginning her attack on Kayami's flower with her own tongue after she finished her quip.

"This is where we see what you are. I won't hesitate like you did." Sierra states this as an affront to be sure. Sierra of course is playing the role of the hypocrite as she stopped to say something while admiring her view of Kayami instead of diving right into Kayami's flower with her tongue. Sierra was pretty obviously still being affected by the pleasure Kayami brought upon her, and Sierra's actions would paint a different picture compared to how Sierra's voice had projected out previously. The movements Sierra were planning on Kayami would be certainly more rapid than the slower movements Kayami had used on Sierra. Sierra would not want to be rough on Kayami by any means, though with Sierra likely having more familiarity with the area in question it would not take long before Kayami felt the pleasure.

Sierra having pinned Kayami's arms underneath her legs and using her own arms to push the legs of Kayami downward toward her body. This would leave Kayami vulnerable to Sierra's tongue were she not able to roll herself free of this move. Sierra would at first use her tongue to attempt to stimulate Kayami and also act as makeshift lube for when she would change to having two fingers take the place of her tongue inside Kayami's flower. It would also be possible that Sierra could grope at Kayami's chest during this time, though to do so one of Kayami's legs would become unbound by the hold and this could allow Kayami to escape easier. The whole intent of this particular hold would be to bring Kayami as close to ecstasy as possible without making Kayami orgasm. Sierra had another hold in mind were she able to sense Kayami on the verge of an orgasm.

Were Sierra to lose control over Kayami in this hold, she would look to re-establish full control over Kayami again before trying to deliver her to an orgasm.

(Sierra starts in with her tongue if she keeps control, then changes to fingering if she retains control again, then finally going all-in if she is to retain control yet again by both using her tongue and groping at Kayami's breasts with one of her hands as well until Kayami escapes or gets very close to an orgasm. Each turn Sierra maintains control, it should be easier for Kayami to escape if she is still in a condition to do so. If Kayami gets close to an orgasm, Sierra will change her into another hold in an attempt to finish her off.)

Were Sierra to lose control and become controlled by Kayami again, it would take one more move from Kayami to then have Sierra's body begin to betray her. Sierra would stop resisting the pleasure and start to move along with Kayami to enhance the stimulation provided by Kayami though still try to actively escape the hold. Were Kayami to hold control over Sierra for two more turns thereafter, it would almost certainly bring her to her surrender threshhold and at that point Sierra would simply give in and accept her fate.)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra: HP = 76/85, PP = 66/97, EP = 28, Status = Fine, Grappled

Kayami: Grappled, taken 10 PP damage and 28 HP damage

Rolls
Grapple: 18 + 42 = 60 vs 54 = 5 + 49, Kayami wins. Sierra loses her hold.

Grapple: 8 + 42 = 50 vs 64 = 15 + 49, Sierra wins. Sierra regains her hold.

Grapple: 11 + 42 = 53 vs 52 = 3 + 49, Kayami wins. Sierra loses her hold. What the fuck dice.

Grapple: 1 + 42 = 43 vs 63 = 14 + 49, Sierra wins. Sierra regains her hold.

Grapple: 13 + 42 = 55 vs 60 = 11 + 49, Sierra wins. Sierra finally deals some damage.
Pleasure: 2 + 3 + 5 - 8 = 2 PP damage.
Damage: 2 + 2 = 4 damage.

Grapple: 17 + 42 = 59 vs 65 = 16 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure: 4 + 3 + 5 - 8 = 4 PP damage.
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6 damage.

Grapple: 18 + 42 = 60 vs 68 = 19 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure: 1 + 2 + 5 - 8 = 0 PP damage.

Grapple: 17 + 42 = 59 vs 62 = 13 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure: 3 + 2 + 5 - 8 = 2 PP damage.
Damage: 5 + 2 = 7 damage.

Grapple: 12 + 42 = 54 vs 59 = 10 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure: 4 + 1 + 5 - 8 = 2 PP damage.
Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 damage.

Grapple: 10 + 42 = 52 vs 51 = 2 + 49, Kayami wins and finally escapes.

Though she was put into a nearly helpless position, her hips high and her pink sex exposed, Sierra's threatening words caused Kayami to begin to thrash wildly in Sierra's grasp. It took a few moments for Sierra to get the struggling girl under control as Kayami squeezed her legs together whenever Sierra tried to get her tongue into action, but eventually her legs would be forced apart enough that Sierra could unleash her lingual muscle upon her opponent's folds. Kayami wasn't particularly aroused by that point, and offered no confirmation on her pleasure besides a slight grunt followed by a low whine, and her thrashing began anew. For the next few moments, Sierra would be able to pleasure her opponent without interruption, steadily getting her wet with her tongue and then dipping two fingers into the girl's folds.

She hit Kayami's hymen as she tried to go deeper, revealing that her opponent was virgin, but the amazon wouldn't need to break that barrier with her fingers if she didn't want to. Kayami's folds were tight, but even though they were moist, it was hard to find her sensitive spots with the intense efforts she made to escape, and offered little more than the occasional grunt to suggest that Sierra's efforts were having any effect on her. Releasing one of her legs to grope her breast at least managed to get a moan out of her opponent, albeit a brief one, but it also quickly allowed Kayami to violently pull herself free from Sierra's hold, ending up rolling away to get onto her knees, low, with a sweaty brow but still a calm look about her. She was quickly forcing sierra into another contest of strength, pushing against her and trying to force her onto her back, leaving the amazon only a moment in which to ponder her next strategy.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra was amazed at the level of fight in Kayami, her resistance to both the grappling and the pleasure seemingly rendering Sierra ineffective with her ability to pleaure Kayami. Sierra has dealt with this before, and knows it would just be a matter of time before Kayami stops resisting so much. Everyone gets tired eventually. This would be just another kid that goes for it all right from the start and then runs out of gas as the contest draws out, Sierra would think to herself. Then something happened that she was not expecting at all, her fingers would run across Kayami's still intact hymen. Kayami was still a virgin, and Sierra had to make a choice. Continue on and take from Kayami what was so very forcibly taken from herself so long ago, or reconsider her strategy to allow Kayami to keep herself intact.

"A virgin still?!?... No wonder you are putting up such a fight... Just let go." Sierra muttered audibly in a bewildered tone loud enough for Kayami to be able to hear throughout having her trapped on the ground. This would explain the amateurish movements by Kayami when their roles were reversed and Kayami was fingering around inside Sierra. Either it be fear or respect, Sierra almost immediately removed her fingers and resumed using her tongue knowing that she could not accidentally damage Kayami that way. However Sierra was still attempting to win this contest, and she shifted her attack toward Kayami's breasts at this point. While she still had control, Sierra made an attempt to simply overwhelm Kayami's resistance.

Sierra's original intent of assessing Kayami as a warrior was now complete. Sierra knew all too well how devastating an experience it was to have her own virginity taken from her in a violent fashion. The man would certainly know something was off when they returned were Kayami to be damaged in that way. This would be something Sierra could not do to Kayami. Kayami did not deserve the same fate as Sierra. Sierra would treat Kayami with the newfound respect that Kayami deserved, though this same level of respect would likely not be reciprocated back from Kayami toward Sierra. A fact Sierra knew all too well as her body was ravaged in the past when she were the one to lose.

They were still in the middle of a contest however, so would it mean that Sierra loses intentionally to protect Kayami at this point? No, Sierra still wanted to win this contest. In the cruel world Sierra came from, no one would have given this so much as a moment of thought. Sierra had been forced to take the virginity of many women in the perverse combat she was subjected to by the slavers. Though it went against her way, the Amazonian way she learned as she was growing up, she would not have Kayami suffer the same way Sierra has. Throughout this whirlwind inside Sierra's head, she lost control of Kayami just enough to have her roll backward out of the hold. Kayami ended up on her knees seemingly ready to charge back at Sierra. Meanwhile Sierra shifted herself forward out of the seated position she was in to her own knees ready to attempt to deflect this next oncoming charge by Kayami. Would Kayami's energy dwindle before Sierra's pleasure became too much to bear? This would all likely be resolved on this next push from Kayami, Sierra thought.

This part looked familiar as Kayami is again charging herself at Sierra. Sierra would try to use that force against Kayami. However instead of rolling her over like last time, she would take Kayami head on and stand her up. While Kayami would be off balance Sierra would start to snake herself around Kayami. Getting herself wrapped around Kayami in a fashion similar to an abdominal stretch, she would be able to use her inside arm to secure both of Kayami's arms. This would leave Sierra's other arm available to grope at Kayami's now undefended breasts. This hold combined with the groping of Kayami was what Sierra would hope to use to end Kayami's resistance against the pleasure Sierra was trying to build in Kayami.

If Kayami were to overpower Sierra here, then Kayami would put her down to the ground again in whatever fashion Kayami desired. As Sierra chose to take her on directly this time, she realized this would be a high risk, high reward proposition. The risk part being that Kayami would have control over Sierra again. Not only that, but Kayami had shown her ability to control both bodies as they went to the ground in the past so it is very likely that Kayami would end herself up in a very favorable position to assault Sierra were she to be the one that was overpowered here. Sierra still had the knot of pleasure inside of her from before. Though the immediate throbbing of it would be lessened while Sierra had control of Kayami, it would not take Kayami long to reignite that spark of pleasure inside Sierra.

(Nothing changes defensively for Sierra. One more foreplay from Kayami and Sierra will not resist the foreplay thereafter. Outright giving in if she is trapped for two more turns after her resistance is gone. Until Sierra gives in fully she will actively attempt to escape and regain control. Offensively Sierra is now targetting Kayami's breasts with her foreplay and will exclusively use holds on Kayami that allow her access to her new target until Kayami stops resisting.)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra: HP = 45/85, PP = 97, EP = 28, Status = Stunned by Orgasm

Kayami: I don't even know

Rolls
Grapple: 8 + 42 = 50 vs 61 = 12 + 49, Sierra wins. Kayami ends up in a submission hold again.

Grapple: 18 + 42 = 60 vs 51 = 2 + 49, Kayami wins. Kayami breaks the submission hold again.

Grapple: 1 + 42 = 43 vs 61 = 12 + 49, Sierra wins. Kayami ends up in a submission hold again.

Grapple: 3 + 42 = 45 vs 61 = 12 + 49, Sierra wins. Kayami takes foreplay.
Pleasure: 1 + 1 + 5 - 8 = 0 PP damage.

Grapple: 6 + 42 = 48 vs 68 = 19 + 49, Sierra wins. Kayami takes foreplay.
Pleasure: 2 + 2 + 5 - 8 = 1 PP damage.
Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 damage.

Grapple: 9 + 42 = 51 vs 51 = 2 + 49, tie, roll off says Kayami wins. Kayami breaks free.

Grapple: 9 + 42 = 51 vs 50 = 1 + 49, Kayami wins. Kayami uses foreplay on Sierra.
Pleasure: 4 + 1 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 16 PP damage.
Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 HP damage.

Just gonna trade off foreplay from here on out, since Sierra is going to let ye foreplay happen from here on in and the only grapples that matter are whether or not Kayami lets Sierra return the favor.

Grapple: 9 + 42 = 51 vs 55 = 6 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure (Kayami) : 4 + 4 + 5 = 13 PP damage.
Pleasure (Sierra) : 4 + 1 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 16 PP damage.
Damage: 2 + 2 = 4 HP damage.

Grapple: 1 + 42 = 43 vs 53 = 4 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure (Kayami) : 4 + 1 + 5 = 10 PP damage.
Pleasure (Sierra) : 2 + 1 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 14 PP damage.
Damage: 2 + 2 = 4 HP damage.

Grapple: 16 + 42 = 58 vs 51 = 2 + 49, Kayami wins.
Pleasure (Sierra) : 3 + 3 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 17 PP damage.
Damage: 6 + 2 = 8 HP damage.

Grapple: 2 + 42 = 44 vs 57 = 8 + 49, Sierra wins.
Pleasure (Kayami) : 3 + 1 + 5 = 9 PP damage.
Pleasure (Sierra) : 4 + 2 + 8 + 8 - 5 = 17 PP damage.
Damage: 1 + 2 = 3 HP damage.

Kayami orgasms, but so does Sierra.
Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 damage, dropping Kayami to 0 HP. Sierra takes 10.

When Sierra and Kayami met, the two would struggle for a moment, pitting strength against strength, but it would turn out that the amazon's attentions had perhaps been more tiring than she'd initially thought. Managing to get up to her feet again, Sierra would be able to twist Kayami around after another few moments of tense struggles, pinning her arms behind her and locking them there with one arm while forcing the younger woman to arch her back, leaving her modest bust fully vulnerable to Sierra's continued attentions. Her peaks were hard against Sierra's palm as the amazon groped Kayami's chest, an act that would have her opponent squirming against her grasp until finally her arousal got the better of her, and a soft gasp finally escaped her lips for the first time.

It wouldn't be the last, as those pleasured noises would come forth from Kayami's lips repeatedly over the next few moments as her struggles became increasingly weak, the girl seemingly running out of steam just as Sierra had suspected she might. Just as it seemed like victory would be within the amazon's grasp, however, Kayami suddenly moved, enacting a burst of motion that tore her out of Sierra's grasp and then put the amazon down onto her back on the ground. This time, however, Kayami didn't even bother to try and hold Sierra down. Instead, she dropped down to her hands and knees, oriented away from her, and pulled Sierra's legs apart to put her sex on display.

Kayami's flower was exposed in turn, but the other woman's tongue was dancing upon Sierra's petals immediately before she could close her legs and protect her vulnerability. Kayami was still purely adventurous rather than genuinely skilled, her lingual muscle moving wildly, but it still managed to send a decent amount of pleasure swirling up Sierra's spine even if it only occasionally glanced the amazon's sweet spots. Though in a more honest contest she would have tried her best to prevent herself from taking any further pleasure, the arousal coiling in Sierra and her practically broken state caused her to allow Kayami's tongue to do its work. Of course, her opponent's folds were just as vulnerable as her own, and even though she was being pleasured Sierra would still be able to return the favor.

Her arms were free, and even though Kayami tried to keep her hips raised she would be able to grab the woman around the waist and bring her mouth up to Kayami's folds once more. The other woman was noticeably more aroused by this point, and offered a slight moan against Sierra's petals that turned into a much louder one when her tongue glanced against the other woman's clitoris in its search for her opponent's weak points. Even that small touch caused Kayami's body to shiver, her thighs tensing around Sierra's head while the rest of her shuddered, but then she began to shift defensively while working her own inexpert but nonetheless effective attentions upon Sierra.

It was, at that point, simply a race. Sierra decidedly had the edge in experience, but that experience had also left her broken to the point that she almost wasn't resisting, and even if their encounter wasn't exactly passionate Kayami was at least trying to be enthusiastic. The decision of who would be the victor would ultimately come down to Sierra's willpower, her desire to win, and her ability to stave off her mounting arousal in the face of Kayami's determination. She could feel that the other woman was no longer actively resisting the pleasure of her touch, and she shivered noticeably and with rising intensity every time that Sierra's tongue hit her sensitive jewel, but she continued to squirm her lower half in an effort to protect her vulnerable point while aggressively swirling her tongue deeper and deeper into Sierra's folds.

It would be easy for Sierra to give in to that rising tide of pleasure, to surrender herself to her body's call and submit, allowing Kayami to drive her to her peak, and if she did her opponent would give absolutely no quarter. If she didn't surrender, however.... If she held her will and her pride together and kept on fighting, eventually she would finally pin down her opponent's sweet spot. Kayami pulled away almost violently, her limbs shuddering as pleasure wracked her body, and for a moment her opponent's sex was out of reach of her tongue.... But only for a moment, as Sierra would be able to seal her lips over her opponent's clit and attack it for a few moments without Kayami able to do anything to stop her. Those few seconds dragged on to a few more as pleasure all but paralyzed Kayami, but a moment later the other woman found her jewel with her wildly thrashing tongue and attacked it as well. If Sierra had continued resisting, both women would tense at the same time, but Kayami would collapse forward after her peak, too exhausted to continue. If she had given in earlier, however, Sierra would be cumming alone, defeated.

(Edit: Derp, messed up the mechanics. It was actually a tie, with both characters cumming at the same time, but Kayami hits 0 HP as well. Double edit: Sierra loses because she stops resisting pleasure midway through.)

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra got the better of Kayami again as she charged back toward Sierra. Sierra attempted to get Kayami to the ground in a position where she could attack her breasts some more while trying to continue tiring her out. Kayami seemingly ever resilient, was able to thwart Sierra somewhat this time. Though it only served to buy Kayami some time before Sierra gained control over Kayami yet again. After a few moments of control Sierra again underestimated Kayami's resolve, and Kayami was able to power herself free from Sierra. Kayami was then able to use this momentum to put Sierra into a rather compromising position. Kayami unlike before, simply dove her tounge right into Sierra's flower, though either purposely or completely by chance had positioned herself with her own flower directly overtop of Sierra's face. Sierra knew that there were two options here, race Kayami with her own tongue or just simply give in and let Kayami win. Sierra chose the former and inserted her tongue inside Kayami, the race was on. Neither woman seemed interested anymore in resisting the other at this point as they were both simply strained from how drawn out the contest had become. Though both at the same time were still doing everything they could to win this contest, they both simply gave up trying to resist the pleasure the other was giving.

How would Kayami's amateurish techniques fare against the far more experienced Sierra. Surely this would favor Sierra greatly one would think. However at that one critical moment Kayami may well have sensed that her victory was at hand, or made one move of her hips purely by instinct, but she was able to seperate her flower from Sierra's tongue just long enough to have the contest end in her favor. Sierra left straining herself trying to get her tongue back inside Kayami's flower while the rush of the orgasm takes over her body. Soon thereafter, seemingly stunned by how powerful the effect of the orgasm was, Sierra simply laid there and quite possibly if only for a moment or two had passed out from the pleasure. In the end, Sierra was decidedly the loser of this contest. Though Kayami may well force herself back ontop of Sierra so that Sierra could finish what she started, that would be Kayami's choice alone as she was the winner. Though no terms as such were decided upon before the match had started, Sierra knew that losing always had a cost and would oblige any one "command" Kayami had for her at that point. Sierra simply knew this as the way of things while she was in captivity.

Irreguardless of what Kayami would choose to do, Sierra lost. Which meant that Kayami had proven herself to Sierra as not only a warrior, but the better warrior between the two. After taking a few moments to recompose herself after her orgasm subsided, she had a few things that were bothering her and felt needed to be addressed first. The first one of which was that she thought she may have recognized the fighting stance Kayami had dropped into before they began as one that she had seen before. When Sierra would travel throughout the jungle and encounter other tribes of Amazons, she could swear that one tribe used a stance very similar to the one Kayami used. Was Kayami herself an Amazon? Why would she be around a male and exist as equals if this were true? Simply put, something was not right with this in Sierra's mind.

"Before I continue, I must know this, are you by chance an Amazon yourself? That fighting stance you used when we first started, I am fairly certain that I have seen before." Sierra hesitates a while, and waits for a reply from Kayami before going onto the next issue that was on her mind.

"How should I say this? I guess there is no other way than to just go out with it... Why did you not say you were a virgin? I wont make excuses, but I am nothing more than a hypocrite myself it seems. I could not take from you what was so violently taken from me so long ago. I do not know your relationship with that man back there, but I could show you a few things if you would like. For what it is worth, that hesitation on my part full well could have been the difference between me winning and losing. Though it matters not as what I am going to say now would have been said no matter the outcome. You have proven yourself to me, and have even bested me. Now I owe you a full explanation. Sierra would again give Kayami a window to reply if she so chose to do so.

At this point Sierra had recovered enough from her orgasm that she could stand again. She would walk back to where she cast aside her clothes and begin to put them back on. Once she was finished redressing herself, and Kayami herself was ready, she would attempt to sit back down and start her story. Were Sierra to have won, she likely would have simply made the suggestion that they both rest themselves after such a hard fought match. The story Sierra had to tell would certainly pass a good deal of the time that it likely would have taken for them to recover enough to head back to the shelter. That was Kayami's decision to make as she was the superior of the two, and Sierra would instead only mention this as a suggestion. Sierra would seek Kayami's approval of either sitting where they presently were, or simply heading back right now. Either way Sierra had a story to tell.

"Nothing so far that I have said is untrue, though I have left out a few important pieces of information. First, I probably do not even have the right to call myself an Amazon in the first place any longer. I was banished from my tribe as I simply had one too many emotional outbursts. Though I was good at my job, I could never seem to get things right when it came to dealing with other people. I simply said the wrong thing to the wrong person, then was challenged to a match that I knew I would not win by that person, and the loser of that match was to be banished from the tribe as the agreed to terms of the match.

All this happened because of what I think was simply saying the wrong word. I said someone had cheated a result that should not have happened, and they took considerable offense to that. I know that I was in the right to point out the error, though if I had it all to do again, I certainly would have done things differently given hindsight. Maybe simply trying to point out the error in a different way would have worked, or just simply keeping my mouth shut in the first place. At this point it makes little difference, what's done is done. There is no way for me to go back there."
Sierra stopped for a moment to catch her breath and then would continue her story. Kayami likely would not have time enough to formulate a question or query in the short time available between the beginning and ending of that breath.

"As I learned to survive on my own. I found shelter within the trees, and was able to survive mostly by living off the land. Most things cannot get to me when I am in the trees that would be a threat to me, so that would be why you saw me in the trees when we first met. No offence, but I did not want to approach you before you saw me, as I would not have known if you were friend or foe. In my experience it is better to assume the latter than the former anymore, but I am going away from what I need to say. While I was living alone in the forest I would observe people travelling here and there throughout the jungle. Sometimes they would help me out a little here and there similar to how you did earlier in the day, though the last time I approached a caravan, it would be the same one that I was with when it was attacked a few days ago." Sierra again simply stopping to catch a breath again before continuing on again.

"This particular caravan was not a normal caravan, they were a travelling group of slavers. I simply walked right into their lap and was subdued and captured after they offered their "assistance" to me. I had to endure countless indignities that I could only hope to forget someday, and will not mention now because all it is to me is a bad dream I never want to experience again. When I hit your hymen with my fingers, it caused me to hesitate as the memories of what these slavers had done to me crashed through my mind for a very brief moment. Knowing full well where in the jungle they were, they soon realized that I was an Amazon. After trying countless times to have me birth them a child and failing, I can only assume that they knew I could fight being an Amazon and would be subjected to fighting in perverse displays when they would stop to sell off other slaves that they no longer wanted or needed. I should apologize to you for even choosing this type of a contest, but I simply dont know any other way anymore. I am probably nothing more than a empty shell now, of no real use to anyone or anything. You had a fighting spirit that I have not seen since I was in captivity, and it actually felt like some part of me had reawakened during this contest. Though I must thank you for allowing me to get this burden off of me even if only ever so slightly. I truly do not know yet if it is a blessing or a curse for me to have been liberated from their grasp." Sierra would pause to take a breath one more time before finishing up what she had to say.

"Since I lost, I have no right to stop you from disallowing me from going back to your shelter. If that is what you want, I will simply go a different way here and now, and thank you for your hospitality. Nor will I stop you from telling that man you are with what I have told you if we go back together. Though now you might begin to understand exactly why I try to avoid him. I just cannot bring myself to trust a man, any man, again. Our tribe was one by which men were enslaved no differently than I was to the slavers, though with my inability to have any children I suffered a different fate with those slavers than one a man that was captured by our tribe would. Those ment at least just get to have sex most of the time with those of us who were the lowest of the tribe and kept only to bear children to continue our way."

Sierra with this off her chest finally, would now wait to see how Kayami would react. Kayami would almost certainly be able to recognize that Sierra has "issues" emotionally just from how seemingly empty Sierra felt while she was making her speech.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kayami: Fine
Koichi: Fine

For a few moments after her victory, Kayami hovered over Sierra, her chest heaving and her hips quivering almost expectantly. When it became clear that the amazon wasn't going to continue her stimulation and the younger woman had recovered from her near-orgasm, she climbed off and allowed Sierra out from under her. "I was raised in a small village," Kayami replied to Sierra's question, "but I am not a tribeswoman like you. My home was settled, not mobile. As for my fighting style, I have been an acolyte at the monastery for most of my life, and some of their combat teachings originate in the jungle tribes, even if they are somewhat more... Refined."

The manner in which Sierra brought up her next issue didn't seem to sit very well with Kayami, who initially scowled darkly at Sierra's statement that her hesitance at finding Kayami still a virgin was a cause of her defeat before the hint at what had caused that hesitance inspired a more neutral expression. She didn't seem to think much of what she said about her male counterpart, however, and that left her with a slight frown and an even slighter blush by the time Sierra had finished her next issue. "I didn't think it would matter," Kayami replied coolly, "and I would prefer that you not project your culture onto Koichi and I. He and I aren't lovers or anything of the sort, and my.... I won't need any, ahhh, tips."

The younger woman paused to gather herself for a moment before continuing; "You say that your purity was taken from you by force... How did you really come to be here? You promised to tell me if I won." Seeing Sierra dressing herself again, Kayami would do the same after a moment's hesitation, and then sit down to listen to Sierra's tale. Her expression would shift steadily towards depression as the ills that had befallen Sierra were explained to her, but she kept herself mostly stoic even if her compassion was allowed to show. She would make no effort to interrupt during the breaks that Sierra took to draw breath, and would only reply when Sierra had finished; "So you were captured by slavers.... I had suspected something like that was the case. I am sorry, for whatever that's worth, but what happened to you.... Koichi had nothing to do with that, and would never hurt anyone in that manner. I can only imagine how horrible it must have been, but you shouldn't blame anyone for what happened to you besides the men who actually did the deed."

Rising to her feet, Kayami would nod at Sierra's suggestion. "I won't force you away.... If anything, I think it would be best if you remain with us,"" she replied, "soon our days of pilgrimage will be complete, and then we can take you back to the monastery. You might find peace there, even if you only remain for a time."

They would make their way back to camp, Kayami carefully working her hands over her outfit to ensure that it looked as pristine as when she'd left, but when they returned Koichi seemed innocently oblivious as to what might have happened. The man, having finished cleaning up after their meal, would cast a curious glance their way briefly before greeting Kayami with a nod and Sierra with a slight wave. "Hello!" he said, "go off foraging or somesuch?" Kayami would simply nod, at which point Koichi seemingly accepted her answer without question. "Well, we do have a guest, so a bit more in the way of food wouldn't go amiss. I suppose you didn't find anything though? That's alright, we should make do just fine. We still have to set up an extra place to sleep, but it's almost time for the evening spar and the dusk's meditation. Do you think we'll have time to get things set up first?"

He seemed to be speaking mostly to his female counterpart, but Sierra could weigh in on the issue before Kayami could respond if she so desired.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra did not seem noticeably relieved when Kayami chose not to abandon her. Though a little hint of fight could be noticed when Sierra replied to Kayami after she finished her tale.

"My problem is that I can not even do that. Finding peace when I can never avenge the things that were done to me I think would be difficult. Though I have never really been one to dwell on the past, I think I would have gone insane already if I did."

Sierra would remind Kayami that they had originally left to go see if the raptor had followed Sierra toward this camp when they had first returned and were greeted by the man. Though would not actively say anything about it aloud. As for the rest of the day, Sierra would just try to not get in the way of the pair. Sierra would still attempt to distance herself from the man, though nowhere near as pronounced of an avoidance than before the girls went into the jungle. The simple fear of what men had did to Sierra in the past still hovering over her.

"If you do not mind, I would like to watch you spar. Though I am a bit too tired overall with what has happened to me over the last few days to participate today. Though in the future, I would like to learn what I could. if you don't mind." Sierra would hope that she could find a few things she could pick up on while observing as her ability to fight outside of grappling someone was.. inadequate at best.

"When it comes to your meditation, I think it would be best if I retire for the night. I simply do not want to disrupt you. As for sleeping.."

Sierra starts to actively look toward the treeline to see if she can find a suitable tree. Very obviously so, that either of the pair would know exactly what she was doing, Kayami even more so having already heard Sierra's story.

"I mean you no disrespect, but I just feel safer being in the trees for now. I would not want to be any more of a burden than I already have been on you."

Sierra, maybe unwittingly or unknowingly so, would give Kayami the perfect chance to tell Koichi anything she wanted about Sierra, were Sierra allowed to go into the trees to sleep for the night.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The masters of Ironrose are wise," Kayami would reply passionately to Sierra's expressed belief that no peace would ever be found for her, "if nothing else, you can at least listen."

When they arrived at the camp, Kayami would frown at Sierra's reminder of their original story, but as Koichi didn't question either of them all that much about their extended absence anyway it didn't really matter. When she asked to watch them spar, neither seemed against the idea, and both would simply nod. Her search for a suitable tree would earn her a curious look from Koichi, and a confused one from Kayami, neither initially realizing what she was doing looking around after trailing off, but once she had picked out a tree to sleep in and moved to test it they both seemingly understood. By the time she came back down, both were standing in readied poses similar to the one that she'd seen Kayami adopt earlier, but with a more forward footing.

Their hands held open with the fingers curved inward, like the claws of a beast, they would stand about ten feet apart for a few seconds, both with eyes closed, before rushing at each other in unison. Their motions were smooth and practiced, and every blow was dodged or deflected, their fingers collapsed as a strike or deflection neared in order to hit one another with the well supported heals of their hands. Their motions were slowed, their blows softened to be only light taps when they landed, but even in practice Sierra could see the benefits of the style the two employed. Even on their defensive moves they attacked, deflecting blows by aiming counters at the joints of their opponents and only shifting their position to soften the impact of hits that got through. At first their motions were always even and practiced, more like a dance than proper sparring, but in moments it would be clear to the observing amazon that both were very familiar with one another and with the style they were practicing. After a few moments they left the familiar steps and began to spar in truth, and Sierra would be able to notice a few things about the two fighters. Both were fairly skilled, excellent at adapting to their opponent's moves, but at least in this style Kayami seemed to have the upper hand. She was a little bit quicker, attacked a little bit more savagely, and where Koichi went on the defensive when pressed she would respond with more aggression.

The two were also fairly comfortable with one another, softening their hits perfectly to avoid injury with one another without hesitation, and as they sparred they showed their friendly rivalry in training. When Kayami would make a mistake, Koichi would grin and good naturedly point it out, only a tiny hint of smugness in his voice. When he made a mistake in turn, she would berate him like a stern lecturer but could not hide the slight smile in her voice and expression. They didn't seem to be lovers, but they were obviously very close.

They went on for a few minutes before parting, and shifting into another stance to practice their next style, this one a more defensive style involving a great deal of fluid movement. Koichi took the advantage on that one once it went past practicing the basics, smoothly deflecting Kayami's offense more often than not, and a then returning it with quick hits into which he effectively through his body weight and threw her off balance. The sparring continued, the two quickly getting sweaty as they went through four more styles, and at the end of it Sierra could only say that the two were fairly evenly matched. When they were finished, they step apart and relax their stances in near perfect unison, never saying a word, and simply bow to one another.

"That was.... Good," Kayami would say as she straightened, smiling and smoothing a stray strand of hair away from her eyes. Her body was flushed, with exertion and with the leftover arousal after Sierra had left her hanging, and the young woman was making eyes at the man so blatantly that even as unfamiliar with the courtship of the civilized people as she was, Sierra could see the potential invitation. Koichi either ignored it or didn't notice it, however, smiling back in a purely platonic manner and nodding in agreement. "Yes, that was a great bit of practice! I think I'm starting to get the hang of Tiger, and your Wind Drake is definitely improving! We usually don't get that vigorous too... Maybe we should spar in front of an audience more often?"

Kayami would roll her eyes, "why would you want that? Do you like getting beat up by a girl?" Both laughed lightly, but then Koichi would say, "eheh... Fair enough, fair enough! Still, it's time for our nightly meditation." That would be Sierra's cue to either go to bed up in her tree or to find something else to do, as the two would be essentially sitting perfectly still in complete silence for the next hour as the sun started to set.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

After seeing the display of different techniques and stances, Sierra knew that there was much she could learn from these two. Never really getting any formal combat training outside of grappling, it would serve her well to learn how to actually fight.

Interjecting herself after they had stopped laughing from Kayami making the joke about being beaten by a girl, Sierra says:

"If Kayami is too much for you, you could try to show me a thing or two tomorrow?

Sierra was at a slight impasse here, should she just simply admit that her fighting skills are near zero? Also trying to break down her wall as part of what Kayami had said after their match, extending the olive branch as it were toward the man.

"Though is it ok if Kayami were to teach me a thing or two as well? I noticed that as you were both using different stances you both had different advantages, and disadvantages. I would like to learn what I could if it is not too much of a hinderance for you?"

If they did continue their good will toward Sierra, they would learn allmost immediately that Sierra had no real combat training. The only thing she knew was how to grapple, a mere drop in the bucket in the overall scope of things. No chance would Sierra have against either of these two in a real fight as things stood. Sierra knew that no matter what ends up happening in the long run, she should try to learn what she could from this pair.

After all of that, Sierra would simply make a mental note of how Kayami was acting near the end of their training. Sierra could tell that Kayami was still hot under the collar, and Kayami would really only have herself to blame (at least from Sierra's eyes) for not allowing Sierra to give her a release. Kayami did afterall lean her body forward enough so that Sierra lost contact with Kayami's flower when Sierra was brought into her orgasm. So there would be little Sierra would be able to do at this point about any of that.

How Kayami interacted with her "partner" simply puzzled her. If she would get time isolated away from Koichi and again be alone with Kayami, she would consider asking about it. Not really ever having her own feelings of affection for anyone though, Sierra would not be one to really be able to give any good advice on the issue. All Sierra knew was that one generally was forced on the other in some way shape or form, and that it was almost never a mutual arrangement. The strong simply dominate the weak. That was what Sierra knew, and were she the one that was weak, an orgasm would most likely be in her immediate future.

When the pair would go to sit down to meditate, Sierra would take her leave and simply call it a night. As she would be retiring for the night in the trees, she would likely be oblivious to whatever happened after the pair were done with their meditation. From what she could gather, there was little else that they were going to do before they retired for the night themselves.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm?" Koichi mumbled in surprise as Sierra interjected herself into their conversation, though after a moment he would brighten and speak up, "oh, I don't see why not!" Kayami, however, didn't seem to approve, or at least seemed hesitant. "We.... Aren't supposed to teach outsiders our techniques," she complained, to which Koichi simply laughed and waved off her concerns, "what could it hurt if we teach her a few of the basics? We don't need to show her any of the Ways, just a few little things that we probably take for granted by this point. Master Raiden always told us that one of the best ways to learn is to teach!" Kayami didn't seem convinced, but she would also hold her tongue as well, seeming uncertain for several moments before finally giving a deep sigh, "I guess that you're right."

From that point on, however, Sierra would be sans anything of interest, and after the exhausting day would be able to go up into her tree and quickly fall asleep. It was, as always, hardly a comfortable position, leaving her prey to countless biting insects who hungered for her blood, and she would awaken at dawn uncomfortable itchy in several places and fairly cramped. Kayami and Koichi would already be up from their bed rolls, working the motions she'd seen in their sparring in slow motion as the dawn's first rays kissed them through the treetops. They were in nearly perfect synch despite having their eyes closed, again displaying excellent agility and discipline while working the basics of their styles into muscle memory, and Sierra would be able to watch them for several long moments before they broke from their routine and relaxed.

"Shall we go and see if we can wake our guest?" Kayami asked, but Koichi simply shrugged, somewhat less boisterous in the morning it seemed. "If you want... But she seems like she's had a rough time of it, so maybe we ought to let her sleep in, at least until we've got some breakfast ready." He would again go about preparing a meal, carving up one of the fish he'd smoked over the fire yesterday and recooking it, both to remove the preservatives and to ensure that it was entirely safe to eat. Sierra would be free to reveal her wakefulness at any point, or perhaps to doze off for a bit longer, or to do anything else she might think suitable at the time.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sierra would rest, uneasily, in her tree throughout the night. Never getting herself a true night's sleep, even before she was ever held captive, this would be routine for her anymore. Though able to not have to worry about imminently being tortured or raped by the slavers, it was still her "safe place". Sierra would never really sleep long enough to have to worry about any kind of nightmares, dosing off for maybe an hour at most from time to time throughout the night. Uncomfortable, yes. This was simply the price of freedom for Sierra now. Thankfully for her, she was able to find people who have been most hospitable toward her since her forced release from captivity.

Sierra, while resting in her tree, sleeping would certainly be too far a stretch to call it that, would notice the pair start to move about as the sun would come up. Not really able to make out what it was they were doing as the sun was placed rather inconveniently for her to do so, she would try to simply wait it out as she would not be able to see anything of value from where she was. The last thing she would want to do is disturb them, so she simply tried to get what little rest she could before it looked like they were done. It looked as if Kayami was going to come over toward her, possibly to wake her up after they had finished.

This would be her cue to come down from the tree. Not having any agenda of her own at this point, she would simply wait for Kayami to get closer and ask if she could be of some help. The least she could do in exchange for their hospitality would be to perform some of the mundane tasks throughout the day. Her interest, if any at all, would be found solely in her eagerness to be taught how to properly fight by the pair. As Kayami previously bested her at her own game, Sierra knew that she had alot to learn. Not just about fighting, as she would have had no chance against Kayami were any other aspect of combat involved outside of the one Sierra had knowledge of, but knowledge of anything and everything.

Possibly first and foremost would be how to actively contribute to a greater whole. Though only three of them Sierra figured that assuming she were up to the task, which at a basic level should not be much trouble for her, she would help the pair in whatever way she could. However, in the back of her mind she did remember something said about a pilgrimage, and it being near completion. Was she interfering in some manner of coming of age ritual for the pair? Sierra not actively wanting to find out something she did not want to know, would not press the issue. For now, simply being free again was enough for Sierra. How she would be able to take advantage of this freedom, though was not entirely up to her sole discretion.

Last edited: