What's new

RPG [ころぽっと] 白濁に染まりし王冠 (RJ119784)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game by Coropot, it's been announced for a while but just got the demo up today.

Haven't play the demo yet but given the guy's previous record I'm expecting the usual clothing destruction/variations and combat rape...although sadly there's no pregnancy tag on DLSite...

Last edited by a moderator:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 白濁に染まりし王冠

DLSITE has a picture with her pregnant, so i think there is some.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh yeah, baby.

Here's hoping to a walkthrough once the game comes out. It was hard as fuck to beat his alchemist game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice that makes the game even again.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, baby.

Here's hoping to a walkthrough once the game comes out. It was hard as fuck to beat his alchemist game.
This one seem closer to fallen princess in that the path you go to is pretty damn linear. Although it's got branching dungeon like the alchemist game (you can tell when you use the crystal in town and go to the quick warp map)

Anyway, what little I got from playing in the demo
You're a princess leading an army to...probably retake your country? And save your family.
Unlike fallen princess, you only control the princess and your soldiers basically just auto-attack (which means you can't let her get raped constantly .- .)

You have your soldier count (effectively HP) and food supply? If the latter runs out you can still keep playing but you'll get a H scene once you return to camp (warning for those who's doing virgin run I guess? The special item have the teleport home option so your only worry about stamina would be during long fight)
All your clothes have their own life and various state of destruction, with you being naked at 1 cloth life (there's an NPC in town who'll fix it)

Onto actual, more useful stats.
There's 3 main stats + 1 on monster card you'd care about (which all clothings also multiply/reduce those stat by percentage)
The first two are basically your own physical/magic attack
The 3rd is your troop's attack power
The 4th, a pink number on the monster card, is sort of a limit on how many of them you can equip, this limit goes up the more cloth you find.

To get cloth (there's 2 in demo, costing 100 and 300) you have to find this sorta plaque like spot, usually in a side room from the path, then pay money to get them.

Only 2 things that might even count as H content I found was:
1. As mentioned, running out of stamina then return to base = rape (3 scenes, the 3rd being a variation of 2nd if you have a certain item on you and the game prompt you to use it)
2. Once your cloth's HP drop to a certain level (I only did this for the primary one because fucking hell waiting for them to 'break' is a pain) the edge of your screen get this color effect and usually at that point certain enemies will attempt to rape you (I got an enemy to split her leg apart, but then the soldiers proceed to murder them before anything else ever happend >_>)

Didn't find anything in town even walking around naked, so it probably require more H stat...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is out 'x '

And now I wait.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I find some links on anime-sharing.com! try it!

bitshare.com/files/hmyy9f73/100123_youshou.rar.html

rapidgator.net/file/61178182/...ushou.rar.html

turbobit.net/fge9sred80ed.html

U

Ulmf14

secureupload.eu/5weer2bgs...23_youshou.rar
Rapidgator is premium only, though why is the game 272.5 MB, when the game on DLsite is 164.38 MB?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually people try their links before posting them.

U

Ulmf14

Usually people try their links before posting them.
The links isn't for this game.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ057997.html <- Links is for this game.

It's not on Anime-Sharing either, these links came from Nihonomaru.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whelp, I just found out those links are fake... :mad: Not a bad game, but still not quite like I was looking for.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am sorry! my mistake not trying those links first! @.@

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seems like it's rpg, but no game over rape? The hell's the point of that?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyway, what little I got from playing in the demo
You're a princess leading an army to...probably retake your country? And save your family.
Unlike fallen princess, you only control the princess and your soldiers basically just auto-attack (which means you can't let her get raped constantly .- .)

You have your soldier count (effectively HP) and food supply? If the latter runs out you can still keep playing but you'll get a H scene once you return to camp (warning for those who's doing virgin run I guess? The special item have the teleport home option so your only worry about stamina would be during long fight)
All your clothes have their own life and various state of destruction, with you being naked at 1 cloth life (there's an NPC in town who'll fix it)

Onto actual, more useful stats.
There's 3 main stats + 1 on monster card you'd care about (which all clothings also multiply/reduce those stat by percentage)
The first two are basically your own physical/magic attack
The 3rd is your troop's attack power
The 4th, a pink number on the monster card, is sort of a limit on how many of them you can equip, this limit goes up the more cloth you find.

To get cloth (there's 2 in demo, costing 100 and 300) you have to find this sorta plaque like spot, usually in a side room from the path, then pay money to get them.

Only 2 things that might even count as H content I found was:
1. As mentioned, running out of stamina then return to base = rape (3 scenes, the 3rd being a variation of 2nd if you have a certain item on you and the game prompt you to use it)
2. Once your cloth's HP drop to a certain level (I only did this for the primary one because fucking hell waiting for them to 'break' is a pain) the edge of your screen get this color effect and usually at that point certain enemies will attempt to rape you (I got an enemy to split her leg apart, but then the soldiers proceed to murder them before anything else ever happend >_>)

Didn't find anything in town even walking around naked, so it probably require more H stat...
Where did you find the item for the 3rd scene?

Also, it's not food supply, it's sanity. When they run out of sanity they rape you in camp.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Where did you find the item for the 3rd scene?

Also, it's not food supply, it's sanity. When they run out of sanity they rape you in camp.
Don't remember, it's been damn forever since I played the demo :x though it was something I picked up outside...it was either near the plant boss or the alternate path to it (but the 'area' is around there)

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is not related to the thread but what is the fallen princess? I didn't find any game called that?

Status
Not open for further replies.