What's new

Ninja Dependance vol. 7 (Yuasa {Blue Syndrome}) [rape, sleeping, conception]

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing really graphic, but it does have some pretty messed up themes. Thought I should share it since it's art is pretty high quality.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Ninja Dependance vol. 7 (Yuasa {Blue Syndrome}) [rape, sleeping, conception]

Pretty hot...just wish they'd have not used HIS name...kinda throws it all off =/

Seems like there is only #2, 5 and 7...where is 1, 3, 4 and 6? hmmm

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ninja Dependance vol. 7 (Yuasa {Blue Syndrome}) [rape, sleeping, conception]

A search for Blue-syndrome on google will net you links to site that have all the doujin, 'cept 6.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

A search for Blue-syndrome on google will net you links to site that have all the doujin, 'cept 6.
eh...according to google search, #6 is a loli rape with necrophilia of Hinata as the more than likely 8 yr old star. I'll pass on that one. :(

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for the sake of the people that want vol 6 despite vinceras' warning, i'll just drop in and say that the little white butterflies have found poor little hinata @.@

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

For the sake of Hinata lovers out there...don't do it. Any tingle of pleasure you might possibly get from seeing tiny little toddler Hinata get raped goes out the window completely in the last pages. Don't do it.

Matter of fact, there are a couple of these I would pass on. I may sound like a freak for saying it, but the drawn/animated depiction of rape is kinda hot in my opinion. That being said, after the rape of some of the girls in a couple of these doujin, the girls are destroyed, which I find wholly distasteful. I know...pretty contradictory I guess but I'm not really a fan of death in any form.

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the sake of Hinata lovers out there...don't do it. Any tingle of pleasure you might possibly get from seeing tiny little toddler Hinata get raped goes out the window completely in the last pages. Don't do it.
He speaks truth. It'll seem like a fun ride at first then: BAM! The last page hits with it's implications!

NinjaPerv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda fucked up there