[WIP - Full] Ninja girl Ayame Translation

frostlax

Reaction score
1544918519427.png
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE212847.html

Sometime ago I had gotten obsessed with this game that saw as video with only the gallery translated, unable to get the original partial, which was lost in time.
So... I began to work in my own translation, that covered mainly the GUI and plot.
But now!

After a long time, I was able to get hold of the original partial that covered the all the sex events!

Honestly, I don't really know who was the original creator of the original, my best guess is some guy called "Thatguyi". Talk about confusing.

Anyway, I decided to combine the two translation and even add quite a bit more.
It's not a full translation and it will never be but, I'm somewhat determined to finish up translating the most important bits.

What is covered in his majority are the:

- GUI and Items (95%). There some bits hidden in the plugins code that where to bothersome and or unimportant.
- Sex scenes (95%) I fixed a couple of weird parts of the other guy translation but, there still some bits left out. Those are just meaningless words like Ha, Uh, Oh etc.
- Around (40-50%) of the general dialog. I focused only on the important dialog, so you will have a sure idea of what to do and the plot about.
- Not the grammar. I know there many small mistakes i will fix them eventually...maybe...someday.

I will might update one or two more times. There still need some stuff one the final dungeon left to do Im just updating it in case i lose motivation. Hahah

As a last note, please inform me if the patch even work as it's my first time doing on and about any bugs you encounter.

I shouldn't had added any but, keep in mind that the original game has a "stuck in enemy erotic attacks" and "walk over walls if using water walking" bugs that you might encounter and I'm not gonna fix as they aren't game breaking.

Attachments

Last edited:

scratiii

Reaction score
Not entirely sure how this translation is supposed to work, my game is in a boxed file that isn't unboxible by all decrypter. how do you apply this translation?

frostlax

Reaction score
Not entirely sure how this translation is supposed to work, my game is in a boxed file that isn't unboxible by all decrypter. how do you apply this translation?
You unboxed it with the EnigmaVBUnpacker and just copy and replace the corresponding folders.

scratiii

Reaction score
not sure if im doing this incorrectly, but after unpacking theboxed game, and replacing the folder the game no longer will run. it opens but the game is just a white screen and doesnt run anything

silentnight

Reaction score
not sure if im doing this incorrectly, but after unpacking theboxed game, and replacing the folder the game no longer will run. it opens but the game is just a white screen and doesnt run anything
After unpacking the game rename the folder "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to any name you want(ex. Game)..