What's new

[Complete - Full] Ninja girl Ayame Translation ( New update Nov-26-2021!)

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Is the whole story up to the ending all translated? Also are you translating other game beside this?
Aside of ninja girl ayame. I sometimes work on personal small translation on some games but, I never finish or share them.

I see there's this game that I want to request you to translate It's just one character sprite that didn't get translated Can you please translate it?
I would depend on the game. I would need to know which game before giving you an answer.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Aside of ninja girl ayame. I sometimes work on personal small translation on some games but, I never finish or share them.
I see why not? Is it your own personal preferences or Favorite or something?

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
I see why not? Is it your own personal preferences or Favorite or something?
In Ayame I put so much effort into it that I felt that it was worth of sharing.
All my other personal translation, are unfinished and poorly made. Like I just translated the 2-3 scenes I like kind of unfinished.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
In Ayame I put so much effort into it that I felt that it was worth of sharing.
All my other personal translation, are unfinished and poorly made. Like I just translated the 2-3 scenes I like kind of unfinished.
Oh Is that so? I see Well yeah translating takes time kinda understand that hahaha Are you going back to those tho?

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Oh Is that so? I see Well yeah translating takes time kinda understand that hahaha Are you going back to those tho?
Right I not planning of translating anything, unless another housegame goes out.
I would probably team up with that other guy that translates housegames if that happens

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Right I not planning of translating anything, unless another housegame goes out.
I would probably team up with that other guy that translates housegames if that happens
Like what games do the housegames releases any example?

By the way I thought you translated it? But there's still some japanese in the intro

Oir

Reputation score
By the way I thought you translated it? But there's still some japanese in the intro
Dude chill out lmao. We get that you desperately want your remaining scenes translate. Pull up DeepL and auto-translate it yourself if you're that desperate. Stop badgering the translator though :l
Appreciate the translations that do come out; this one's actually quite good and clearly a lot of effort went into it.

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
It's fine.
To answer his question. Housegame use custom code that, prevent pretty much any translation tool to work with out breaking the game.
I had to translate everything manually going around the code myself.
Sometimes the dialog is so unimportant that for the sake of efficiency I left it as is.

Also.. In case no one noticed. I updated a new final final version.
I mess up and updated a slightly less translated version.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Dude chill out lmao. We get that you desperately want your remaining scenes translate. Pull up DeepL and auto-translate it yourself if you're that desperate. Stop badgering the translator though :l
Appreciate the translations that do come out; this one's actually quite good and clearly a lot of effort went into it.
I'm not desperate tho? I'm just asking LOL

It's fine.
To answer his question. Housegame use custom code that, prevent pretty much any translation tool to work with out breaking the game.
I had to translate everything manually going around the code myself.
Sometimes the dialog is so unimportant that for the sake of efficiency I left it as is.

Also.. In case no one noticed. I updated a new final final version.
I mess up and updated a slightly less translated version.
Also I'm not trying to be rude but the intro is like MTL translated but when it comes to the sex scenes the translation It's nicely done weird

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wut-wut-wut?! After all this time, aye?!
Hello, it's your friendly version-OCD freak pal from 20(ish) months ago. :D

C-could it be, that t-this is an...an almost...entirely but at the very least "mostly" translated v-v-v-v1.10 that we have here and I'm just noticing right now?!?! :eek:
(tell me if it's not the case, though, please lol)

Oir

Reputation score
Oh hey, I just saw this released on F95. Been following this since the thread came up! Amazing to see it finished, thanks for a great translation!