What's new

[Complete - Full] Ninja girl Ayame Translation ( New update Nov-26-2021!)

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
1544918519427.png

Sometime ago I had gotten obsessed with this game that saw as video with only the gallery translated, unable to get the original partial, which was lost in time.
So... I began to work in my own translation, that covered mainly the GUI and plot.
But now!

After a long time, I was able to get hold of the original partial that covered the all the sex events!

Honestly, I don't really know who was the original creator of the original, my best guess is some guy called "Thatguyi". Talk about confusing.

Anyway, I decided to combine the two translation and even add quite a bit more.
It's not a full translation and it will never be but, I'm somewhat determined to finish up translating the most important bits.

What is covered in his majority are the:

- GUI and Items (95%). There some bits hidden in the plugins code that where to bothersome and or unimportant.
- Sex scenes (95%) I fixed a couple of weird parts of the other guy translation but, there still some bits left out. Those are just meaningless words like Ha, Uh, Oh etc.
- Around (40-50%) of the general dialog. I focused only on the important dialog, so you will have a sure idea of what to do and the plot about.
- Not the grammar. I know there many small mistakes i will fix them eventually...maybe...someday.

I will might update one or two more times. There still need some stuff one the final dungeon left to do Im just updating it in case i lose motivation. Hahah

As a last note, please inform me if the patch even work as it's my first time doing on and about any bugs you encounter.

I shouldn't had added any but, keep in mind that the original game has a "stuck in enemy erotic attacks" and "walk over walls if using water walking" bugs that you might encounter and I'm not gonna fix as they aren't game breaking.

Update.
Untitled.png
GUI and items 100%
Scenes 98%
General dialog 70%
Grammar still not corrected xD.
At this point the only thing thats left is the final boss dialog and ending which idk if i will ever translate myself.
The heavy lifting is done if anyone wanna finish it I assure you will have an easy time with it xD
Also i left a magic cat in the gallery, you can squash it to unlock the full gallery.

Edit. Last update from me for real this time
- Added weird ass dog(unlock the gallery and give you cheat items) from v1.10 that got overwritten by mistake.
It's located in the chief house after the prologue and in the gallery room.

Edit. Final updated released for real this time..maybe?
Almost everything is translated. Even the chest and character/enemies names.
A good chuck of the endings and some general polish.

Edit. WHoops! I updated the wrong version. xD The "final final version" patch has more of the ending translated hajajaja

Small bug fix update. There was a error with the chi gathering skill.

Attachments

Last edited:

scratiii

Reputation score
Not entirely sure how this translation is supposed to work, my game is in a boxed file that isn't unboxible by all decrypter. how do you apply this translation?

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Not entirely sure how this translation is supposed to work, my game is in a boxed file that isn't unboxible by all decrypter. how do you apply this translation?
You unboxed it with the EnigmaVBUnpacker and just copy and replace the corresponding folders.

scratiii

Reputation score
not sure if im doing this incorrectly, but after unpacking theboxed game, and replacing the folder the game no longer will run. it opens but the game is just a white screen and doesnt run anything

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
not sure if im doing this incorrectly, but after unpacking theboxed game, and replacing the folder the game no longer will run. it opens but the game is just a white screen and doesnt run anything
Try this one, copy the www folder into the game folder and replace the game.exe with the one included

silentnight

Reputation score
After unpacking the game rename the folder "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to any name you want(ex. Game)..

jimkage

Reputation score
Does anyone have full gallery save game of this game ?

closetpervert1

Reputation score
I'm missing the alternate ending from the final boss. Tried several things with different amulets but the only ending is the tentacle pot.
There seems to be a weaker boss version in the cg gallery. From what I can decipher, the addendum in brackets translates into "without injury".

Edit: I found the answer. The hints 4-5 from the npcs weren't translated. They described a secret path for the assassination route instead of a frontal attack. Getting out of the castle from the window on the east side of the 1F, use golden bomb on the northwest room with the map on the 2F to open the secret path.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, well! Look at you back at it after all that time!! (y)
Must really like this one...
Respect!

I'm assuming from the OP and the mention of bugs present (and also the fact that according to the update infos, a character that can unlock the gallery and supply you with cheat items and "always in estrus" (lol) activation has been placed in the village chief's house after the prologue in later versions, by default) that you worked with the v1.00 of the game for the TL, right?
Any means of porting it to a v1.10 without too much hassle? I know, I know, nothing game-breaking was present, but it turns out I have a version fetish... xD

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Well after some investigation. I'm in fact using the the v1.10 the thing was that the translation that used as base from the first translator was from v1.00 which overwrote the cheat dog in the chief house.
Fine i will humor you and give you your dog.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Holy shit, that was quick! Thx! lol

Yeah, took a look at the files in the meantime (file compare; don't have the editor - but that probs wouldn't have helped anyhow) and figured some are actually (probably) from a v1.10 originally, but it's a mish-mash. Like quite a lot are still from v1.00, probably some v1.0x (maybe v1.08?) in there and a few v1.10 (even with the v5 TL patch). At any rate, it would be madness trying to port to v1.10 correctly (saw the "special character" in the chief's house and the fourth option; also Map105.json xD), so I'll just sit back and enjoy as it is... :)

Oir

Reputation score
S-tier game. House games are always fantastic but this one's action combat is smooth as hell and doesn't feel like a grindfest. H-scenes are clean and the translation is fantastic.

Grammar mistakes are extremely few or nonexistent and the game is extremely understandable to play through even when I played it at an earlier stage of translation.

Great translation of a great game! Thank you very much!

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice an update. Keep up the good work and thank you for the translation \o/

Mataku

Reputation score
I love House Games and even though I haven't translated anything before I started working on a translation for this game before I found this website.
I translated most stuff up to the blue slime encounter except for the opening crawl in the prologue.
Thought I would throw it up here if anybody wants to try it and tell me what they think.

Attachments

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Well if you wish you are free to merge the translations. As I mentioned before i have no intention of finish it myself.

Oir

Reputation score
It´s not working for me . . . why? = /
If you are asking for help, you can't just tell people "it doesn't work help me."
If someone else were to send you the same message in an area of your expertise, how would you respond?

You'd probably say something like "well what's not working" "what's broken?" "How am I supposed to help you when you haven't given me details?"
Come on man. Think about it.

Last edited: