What's new

RPG RPG Maker [にんじんパスタ/ninjinpasta] ヴァンパイア・ノーツ / Vampire Notes (RJ227621, RE227621)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLsite:
English DLSite:

New game from the creator of the Erina games ("Erina will become a Mama -Slave Diary-" and "Erina Does Anything: A Tale of Paying Dues"). This one features a new character as the mc, a young vampire aristocrat who is something of a shutin/NEET. The rather humorous story is that she loses a family heirloom after selling it because she spent all her money on a pay-to-win phone game. The main plot is basically her trying to get this heirloom back and having various experiences along the way. The gameplay is standard h-rpg fare, go on fetch quests, fight monsters, get lewded, etc. It seems fairly linear as far as the early H scenes, there does not seem to be a "pure" playthrough, for those who look for that kind of thing. Unsure if you can keep her virginity, will update this post when I find out. (but I'm into the second dungeon and she is still technically a virgin, so maybe?)

This game does look quite nice for an rpgmaker game, there is very little of the standard RTP in this one.

Controls: Standard rpgmaker controls. Includes the message skip (ctrl) and window resize (F5) scripts.

Dlsite tags: Sleep Sex, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Violation, Hypnosis, Interspecies Sex, Virgin Female
Can't think of any additional tags at this time, but I have yet to play it all the way through. Will update if I find anything worth mentioning as far as tags/fetishes.

P.S. I made a partial translation for this covering the menu, items, etc. It's here in the translation section.

Last edited by a moderator:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I've finished playing it. I can say it's a linear game (with a little side H if you want). You won't get game over from normal enemy but got it when you lose against boss (There's 4~5 boss I forgot), the event CG are all comes from defeated by the bosses or the main story. You can play as virgin or not, the difference in ending is when you are impregnant or not. You won't get her pregnant until the ending comes.. or the event itself make her a pregnant ending.

I've too much expectation on this... so I'm a little disappointed because it's too bland on the gameplay and from story side. The H parameter is just there for the sake of appearance, No Corruption, Combat rape doesn't change really much only 3 type enemies with 2 each. Well the good thing is the atmosphere and visual of the game are great.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The H scenes looks pretty good and the male partners looks repulsively delicious enough, that's all that matters to me, will definitely give it a try.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played ver1.0, its abit buggy but the heroine is cute enough and the visuals are pretty good, you can do a full virgin run or run around farming H stats (Sexual Development?) to trigger H-scene. Boss scene are missable scene so try getting them. Due to bugs some scene can't register in the gallery and entering gallery causes some game breaking bug. They plan to add more scene in the future. Definitely worth a try.

Twiner34ern

Reputation score
So I'm stuck, how are you supposed to repair the broken bridge of the 2nd area, the maid says I should listen "in the place people meet" so I assume the tavern, but nothing there and I've pretty much interacted with everything there is.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So I'm stuck, how are you supposed to repair the broken bridge of the 2nd area, the maid says I should listen "in the place people meet" so I assume the tavern, but nothing there and I've pretty much interacted with everything there is.
Go back to the guy in the house right of the item shop and then you go to the tavern

wynex

Reputation score
mine stuck in gathering the materials for bridges. got the two things which i assume as some vines and woods but the can't find the last item anywhere.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mine stuck in gathering the materials for bridges. got the two things which i assume as some vines and woods but the can't find the last item anywhere.
The last item (slime) can be obtained at the forest in the boss area.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"she loses a family heirloom after selling it because she spent all her money on a pay-to-win phone game. "

Well this some spicy lore right here.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just lost two hours of playtime to a feature I've never seen in a rpg maker game, Quick Load. Game is at least fun enough to restart and do less mistakes.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i only got vines like item from there. guess i'm bugged then.
I seem to be having the same issue, rolled back to an earlier save and still no dice.
Mucus is a random drop from the slime enemies in the forest. It drops pretty easily, you probably just got unlucky and didn't get any drops when you went through. Just go back and fight some slimes, should get it pretty quickly. I only went through one time and had like 5 of them drop.

Alohari

Reputation score
I'm also stuck at building the bridge, any help on getting the vines/woods ?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bridge at the cave is bugged. If you progress the scenes at the bar too fast, u won't b able to fix it.

I suggest doing the bar job/scenes AFTER u fix the bridge.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The bridge at the cave is bugged. If you progress the scenes at the bar too fast, u won't b able to fix it.

I suggest doing the bar job/scenes AFTER u fix the bridge.
Damn it! That explain a lot. I lost my virgin there before I found the bridge. I must restart the game now... Thanks for the explanation!

EDIT: can't confirm it, but looks like version 1.03 fixed my saves and now I've a letter to go to the upper part of the city. I'll update you if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mucus is a random drop from the slime enemies in the forest. It drops pretty easily, you probably just got unlucky and didn't get any drops when you went through. Just go back and fight some slimes, should get it pretty quickly. I only went through one time and had like 5 of them drop.
My problem was actually missing out on the top most maps in the forest area. Didn't realize there was another whole section to it besides the route you take to the slime boss.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I found this game disappointing... Disregarding the bugs (of which I found quite a bit), when I compare it to their previous title, it's too samey. I was hoping for some sort of bad end branching routes, considering the setting, but you always just get a scene, and actual bad ends are relatively rare (only boss fights and one side thing with the mayors son?, which are also really short).

Also, I don't get the pregnancy stuff, they just get pregnant and that's it? No giving birth or anything? What's the point?

I don't see why there couldn't have been a gameplay section where, after losing to the final boss, the heroine/s wanders around town as a slave, with new scenes and stuff. Or did I just miss a part like this?

P.S. How do you trigger the bath scenes? I see that there's a dot on the wall there, but nothing happened no matter how high the stats were.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone have fullsave cg-100% to share please?
i played but despite a tons of bugs, even after cleaning the game = i cant unlock it.. i searched mostly as i could
Game_YtqIkcBe5n.png

blerghit

Reputation score
good H-scenes but i too lack few of them,
cant find those 2 on the first page and 2 on the last page, any idea where to get them?
also does interacting with the peeping hole stop the peeping events in your sleeping place?
also beware bugs stopping you from accessing the event recollection book, had to go through few saves to find one where it works.

Would love to see the devs add some more events for this game(and fix bugs), did this dev have any more games?

Attachments