What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new RPG game from Kuro Densha/Black Train coming out Late October

Although the last one's content felt a little lacking, the art is pretty nice, and I believe it'll be voiced.

EDIT: From playing the trial, it's definitely a little bit MH inspired.
Plot:
You get to name a male character, although for all intent and purpose you control the girl.

Basically, once upon a time a monster put a lust crest on her and now she's here to kill it.
It let her become stronger than normal, but too much of the power also have drawback

As for how'd the male dude factor into this?
Well, once upon a time, she pushed him down, start apologizing about how she doesn't want to get fucked by monsters/bandits/being used as sextoy by some merchant anymore, etc. (y'know, her lust crest effect makes her fuck anything)
And being a nice guy that he was, he decided to lovingly fuck her silly and follow her as her supporter (she's a Hunter and he's basically her exclusive craftsman)

Basic mechanics:
S to fast travel (including going to the farm where, much like MH, there's a free mining spot)

You can take up to 3 quests at the same time.

You can also order food from the girl in the hall which apply the effect of the food to you (like extra stat, extra HP), you can only eat once a day though.

You can equip 3 skills, which will be their own command to use during battle.
Using skill increases EP, and reaching 100 EP causes an event + stun the girl for a few turns.

If you return to town with 50 or higher EP she can have sex with people too (initially only the male crafter you get to name, but with more quests and such you'll unlock more)

Stats:
ATK - do more damage
DEF - take less damage
DEX - increases chance of doing chained attacks
LUK - increases crit chance

When you level up you get to choose to add 3 points into one of those 4 stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [黒電車] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel-

Some sample image/explanation of the game on their blog.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having trouble hooking ITH into this game... It hooks, but can't get the right texts...

Anyone know why?

Also this is WOLF RPG. Which is slightly disappointing because of how pixelated wolf can be...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having trouble hooking ITH into this game... It hooks, but can't get the right texts...

Anyone know why?

Also this is WOLF RPG. Which is slightly disappointing because of how pixelated wolf can be...
They mentioned they made a unique UI and such, so that might be why?

And from what I've played the art look quite gorgeous.

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought this one was coming out in August?

That aside, I hope there's more content in this one compared to the previous game. Quite like the art

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game has all those wonderful things that make my penis the big penis:
Combat rape
Changeable outfits
Womb tattoos
Corruption
Heart pupils
Ahegao
Changes made to the menu standing portrait after certain benchmarks
Tentacles
Bestiality
What the tags can only describe as "Continuous climax"
Monster Hunter

The game plays well, but I keep running into a bug a few days in where, after I beat a single regular enemy, I get kicked back to the tavern. Hopefully the dev is aware of this.
If anyone doesn't realize how to get raped, just keep spamming skills until you hit 100 EP. You can equip three skills at a time in a really neat UI system for combat. Just equip the Guard skill and spam it until you're full of semen. The guard can't be broken, and some enemies give like 800ml of semen a shot.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pics in the linked blog appear to show some Combat Rape - any indication of how likely that is and how much?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pics in the linked blog appear to show some Combat Rape - any indication of how likely that is and how much?
Play the demo. It happens when you over-rely on skills given to the girl by her curse. Some enemies have unique poses, but most seem to just have her in doggystyle.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I came running when I heard combat rape, but it looks like every enemy just pulls her sprite behind the battle menu to where you can't see anything but her legs (the enemy's sprite doesn't even change from their generic standing position during this, either), and then there's a zoomed in generic doggy-style CG where you can't even see the penetration. Lame.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I came running when I heard combat rape, but it looks like every enemy just pulls her sprite behind the battle menu to where you can't see anything but her legs (the enemy's sprite doesn't even change from their generic standing position during this, either), and then there's a zoomed in generic doggy-style CG where you can't even see the penetration. Lame.
Go find the mushroom men on rainy days. It has what you want.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thought this one was coming out in August?

That aside, I hope there's more content in this one compared to the previous game. Quite like the art
When I first made the post it was saying April :v seems they changed their plan.

The game plays well, but I keep running into a bug a few days in where, after I beat a single regular enemy, I get kicked back to the tavern. Hopefully the dev is aware of this.
It's a progression thing. You're supposed to talk to mohawk guy at the table and craft a bunny costume (you can do it before talking to him as well)

If you wear it and talk to him, there's a prompt saying "this will be the end o trial, u sure?", so feel free to talk to him while not wearing it.

You want actual bug? Try eating the 2nd to last food (+50% HP, +10 stats) and go fight a few times, note your HP.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Well thanks for that I was pretty disappointed till I saw that haha.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's a progression thing. You're supposed to talk to mohawk guy at the table and craft a bunny costume (you can do it before talking to him as well)

If you wear it and talk to him, there's a prompt saying "this will be the end o trial, u sure?", so feel free to talk to him while not wearing it.

You want actual bug? Try eating the 2nd to last food (+50% HP, +10 stats) and go fight a few times, note your HP.
Nah, because it still happens before you get the suit and even after you "do" the event by picking the second option, which gives you all of the sex experience the event would.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those who don't know, Wolf RPG was updated, and because of this the encryption has change. This means two things, arc_conv no longer works, so decrypting the files is no longer possible until some figures it out. And two, hooking is now impossible/difficult.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, because it still happens before you get the suit and even after you "do" the event by picking the second option, which gives you all of the sex experience the event would.
The event start with him ordering you at night to go craft the suit (which I think is the cause of forced return to base)

And I think saying no but still count as doing the event might've been the bug that cause your problem? If you have a save of before saying no try just talking to him while wearing the normal hunter cloth? That's my order of things that let me just keep on hunting normally after.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who don't know, Wolf RPG was updated, and because of this the encryption has change. This means two things, arc_conv no longer works, so decrypting the files is no longer possible until some figures it out. And two, hooking is now impossible/difficult.
What a bad time for EOP. I hope someday we can hook wolf RPG again.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so, its impossible (for now) to make a partial?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Animated bestiality x-ray battle fuck? It had me at hello.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so, its impossible (for now) to make a partial?
For now. We'll have to wait until some figures out it's new encryption.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just to note, you can force what weather it'll be (sunny, cloudy, rain) by praying for 30g at the shrine in the farm.

Also, giving 10 rocks to the Kobit on the boat in the farm will give you "Eroswing" attack that adds 50 EP.

Status
Not open for further replies.