What's new

No fun allowed

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was looking into the DX archives used by WOLF RPG Editor and other games, and found out the encryption, while easy to bypass...

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback on my work.

E: Btw. This post wasn't "deleted". I moved it to http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30720 which should be the correct section for it if anyone is interested on what was posted here before all this happened.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DX Archives

Here's some more stuff from the DX Archives

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>Start a thread
>Make two messages because can't figure out how to add files to first one
>raising post count is considered spamming, which is a permanent ban offense
(from a PM/warning that I received from a mod)
>Get replies like these

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's your point, exactly?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

>Get replies like these
- facepalm snip -
There's a handful of people in this community
who want to do nothing else but f*ck me in the ears.
Despite my resistance and following decision
to join the crew of a pirate ship to sail off into peace and quiet,
these folks won't give up,
and they created a user group dedicated to how f*ckable my ears are.
Because all they really, really want
is f*ck my ears.

...and you give me a facepalm GIF for this!?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a handful of people in this community
who want to do nothing else but f*ck me in the ears.

and they created a user group dedicated to how f*ckable my ears are.
Because all they really, really want
is f*ck my ears.
...and you give me a facepalm GIF for this!?
You are right Stuffie, but we can't find any ear-fucking gifs, at least.. well not icky medical stuff, I tried. Perhaps Zepheral is more sucessful.

But back on topic, I prefer the NWO myself.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: No fun allowed

Don't be a bitch steve.

Nothing here was a discussion. You just said you found out something. You used hentai games as examples when this isn't the hentai section. So I ask again.

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing here was a discussion. You just said you found out something. You used hentai games as examples when this isn't the hentai section. So I ask again.

It seems that nobody even read the OP.

tl;dr version:
I found out how the encryption works on DX Library archives and made tools available to bypass that encryption in order for someone to be able to translate and modify games that use such an encryption.

I guess there was a point in there somewhere.

EDIT: Not all games that use DX archives are hentai games... and how exactly does "discussion about everything" not include hentai?
EDIT: "no trust in files shared by someone with red rep and <20 posts." well GG for you for negrepping a new user and then complaining their rep is in the red when you guys made it that way in the first place. I had the default green / no rep status before I made this thread. You people sure know how to make others feel welcome on this forum.

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Oh I did! It's just that I didn't understand anything. Because I'm no coder/programmer like yourself.
And therefore I can't understand any value your thread has. Fortunately, there was a fun response, which I both understand and am able to reply to.

Edit back in what you have found out, and wait for the same kind of brainiacs like you to respond the way you were hoping for, fool! I didn't understand a single thing of what you explained, but even an ear-f*cked Renamon like I can tell that you put an effort into your explanations. :)

....there's no escape from funny comments or memes though, because this is the internet after all...

EDIT: And for F*ck's sake, don't forget that it is FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I understood it, it was just a statement and a file.

tl;dr version:
I found out how the encryption works on DX Library archives and made tools available to bypass that encryption in order for someone to be able to translate and modify games that use such an encryption.

I guess there was a point in there somewhere.
Just no discussion offered, no meaning to anyone who isn't a coder, and no trust in files shared by someone with red rep and <20 posts.
EDIT: Not all games that use DX archives are hentai games... and how exactly does "discussion about everything" not include hentai?
.. Wanna go ahead and look at the name of the section again? It's two words there bud.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

>Start a thread
>Make two messages because can't figure out how to add files to first one
>Get replies like these

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Guys, stop. I said it was bitchy to just pull back and take off everything. It wasn't to be malicious, I sincerely meant, don't pull a bitch move and just drop everything.

You guys are hopping on some straight toxicity thhere

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Guys, stop. I said it was bitchy to just pull back and take off everything. It wasn't to be malicious, I sincerely meant, don't pull a bitch move and just drop everything.

You guys are hopping on some straight toxicity thhere
. Let's go back to playing with stuffie's ears. ;3

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was actually calling YOU out tox... I guess I could've made it a bit more apparent.

Granted this guy's not a good poster, and certainly didn't pick the right place for the thread but does that mean he's a bitch when he gets frustrated because people came in just to shit on the thread?

I don't think so.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I guess I could've made it a bit more apparent.
Yeah steve, stop being a bitch.
Yeah, no shit. How could anyone possibly think you were directing this message at Steve? What a fucking retard they must be.

. Let's go back to playing with stuffie's ears. ;3
No, don't go back to fucking anything, just stop spamming. Why must the lot of you guys hijack every single thread for H purposes?
I posted images that were irrelevant to the 'topic' (or lack of one) for parody's sake.
Then Stuffie posted an image of no consequence, and when I tried to pull something out of OP, y'all come in and shit on everything.

I was just mocking him, y'all are straight ignoring him or insulting him when you thought that's what I meant with my mockery.
Or apparently white knighting him like Super up there, but that wasn't figured out until he had to spell it out.

Last edited:
OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was just mocking him
Why tho? The thread was posted in the wrong place, you could've just said that and be done with it. I'm new to the forums, I try to create some content for you people and I get treated like this.

E: Also wondering about the "not a good poster" comment. I haven't made that many messages and all the negative rep is from this thread. I don't have a buffer of good rep like you guys do, so any bad rep will instantly show up. Not to mention the fact that rep acts like a one-way street, if it's positive, people will leave positive rep, if it's negative, people will leave negative rep. There's no going back from either.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Why tho? The thread was posted in the wrong place, you could've just said that and be done with it. I'm new to the forums, I try to create some content for you people and I get treated like this.

E: Also wondering about the "not a good poster" comment. I haven't made that many messages and all the negative rep is from this thread. I don't have a buffer of good rep like you guys do, so any bad rep will instantly show up. Not to mention the fact that rep acts like a one-way street, if it's positive, people will leave positive rep, if it's negative, people will leave negative rep. There's no going back from either.
I'll just respond here.

First of all while you didn't exactly post in the wrong section, you'd get a much better response (or more interest at least) in either the game development section or the translation section (since you're telling us you've made it easier to implement translations).

Second, as a coder you should be well aware that laymen aren't going to understand most of anything technical that you're saying, not to mention any implications of weaknesses you may find. Just telling us that some encryption is easy to bypass isn't enough for us to participate in a real conversation over it.

These were the main detractors of your post however, I see you've fixed them in the new thread.