What's new

[Complete - Full] [No Future] Psychokinetic Girl Sailor Splendor // 念動少女セーラースプレンダー (RJ280849)

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
My 2nd translation I, hope this one is a little bit better than Rirustia.
I truly underestimate how big the game was (text-wise), it's twice as big as Rirustia lol.

Main Thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/no-future-seeraasupurendaa-sailor-splendor-rj280849.13854/

Gameplay : 5/10
There's nothing really new from your standard RPG-Maker game, no twist on battle, nothing. Atleast some dialogue lines were voiced.

Hscenes : X/10
Pretty varied between person about this one, it's full of rape which is good in my book, every half part of the scenes will end up with "mind break" which is the thing I'm after here, some invertebrate scenes such as tentacles and slime, and a hypnosis even though it's pretty weak. I guess I'll give it 7/10.

I don't even like (or just generally like) the main character lol, it's your normal japanese girl in sailor uniform though, which, most of the time will have her uniform torn. I did this translation just because this is his older project lol

DL Link :

Extract and run

also I still hate japanese onomatopoiea and invertebrates hscenes

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Important to note that the original files (Depending on where you got them from I suppose) are encrypted and must be decrypted, otherwise the patch will error, as the RPGCORE.JS is changed

Oir

Reputation score
Haha, onomatopoieas are understandably pretty annoying. Also a chance for you to insert your own flavour/style of sound effects though :3
Thank you for picking up this translation!

OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
Important to note that the original files (Depending on where you got them from I suppose) are encrypted and must be decrypted, otherwise the patch will error, as the RPGCORE.JS is changed
Figured that where the game sourced will impact its accessibility smh, as ashamed as I am about this, I did not obtain the game files legally, this is the 2nd build of the game which is not the latest build (3rd one is), the one I found has its files decrypted, and prolly because people lost interest with the game, no one seem to upload the newer build anywhere (or maybe I'm too lazy to dig even deeper to find one), heck maybe because there's nothing really changed on the newer build so they just ignore it, idk. Hence why I put the date of the current build I use for the translation.

The translation has progressed too far for me to source out the latest build, and it'll be either you guys use a decrypted game files while using my patch, or don't use the patch at all.
I will share the full thing somewhere else though, this place isn't the only place where I share my translation.

Oir

Reputation score
Figured that where the game sourced will impact its accessibility smh, as ashamed as I am about this, I did not obtain the game files legally, this is the 2nd build of the game which is not the latest build (3rd one is), the one I found has its files decrypted, and prolly because people lost interest with the game, no one seem to upload the newer build anywhere (or maybe I'm too lazy to dig even deeper to find one), heck maybe because there's nothing really changed on the newer build so they just ignore it, idk. Hence why I put the date of the current build I use for the translation.

The translation has progressed too far for me to source out the latest build, and it'll be either you guys use a decrypted game files while using my patch, or don't use the patch at all.
I will share the full thing somewhere else though, this place isn't the only place where I share my translation.
Just a heads up, you're allowed to share pirated games here (people just aren't allowed to ask for them)

OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
Just a heads up, you're allowed to share pirated games here (people just aren't allowed to ask for them)
Noted, will commit soulless 5 in here next week then (estimated time).

Yea, for now, make sure to use the decrypted game files if you want to use the patch, I guess.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Noted, will commit soulless 5 in here next week then (estimated time).

Yea, for now, make sure to use the decrypted game files if you want to use the patch, I guess.
i dont undestand "decrypted " stuff but may i ask this patch can use or not?

OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
i dont undestand "decrypted " stuff but may i ask this patch can use or not?
Yes if you used it on a decrypted game file aka the picture or the sound in www folder is just a normal png or ogg files.

Currently, 9/20 floors are translated, so the estimated time I'm done with the translation should be 2-3 days after this post, you can wait for it instead if you still don't know the type of the game file you have.

Edit : Har har, postponed because irl stuff, 15/20 floors translated. Expect it to be done before saturday though

Last edited:
OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
Postponed lol.

I've committed soulless 5, and the link has been updated.
If you encounter some bugs or untranslated bits, please do let me know!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way to some school with magical girl(s) in it.

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score
you absolute madlad. you actually did it in a month. this is unexpected holiday present.

Oir

Reputation score
you absolute madlad. you actually did it in a month. this is unexpected holiday present.
More like he did it in just over a week. Actual madlad.
Thank you very much for another great translation meowstrophe!

Oir

Reputation score
Great translation once again Meowstrophe!

If you're interested in some grammar/proverb stuff I'll put them here (but the translation was a breeze to play through and very enjoyable once again!)

I can't make a voice
I can't make a sound/My voice won't come out

My head is became clearer little by little
My head is becoming clearer little by little

I've never seen something like this before!
I've never seen anything like this before!
(Technically the first one isn't "wrong" but the second one is usually how people say it)

We'll going to move further from the ground level then
We'll be moving further from the ground level then
or
We're going to be moving further from the ground level then

Thanks again for a great translation for an enjoyable game!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy moses you did it son! You really did it!
Thanks a lot again!