What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ rosemilktea ] [ ローズミルクティー ] Mansion of Abyssal Desert / 冥漠の館 (RE210258) (RJ210258)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game by ローズミルクティー Called House of the Desert.

DLSite link

Played the demo and it seems pretty good. H Content is found from game-overs. Anyone happen to have? Searched myself and couldn't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New game? Didn't this come out four months ago?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems like that's the case. It's an okay game, H-content wise, but unless you know what you're doing, you're gonna be going back and forth and hoping you examine something at the right time.
The ending for this game is... well
pretty strange, to say the least. Don't expect any happy endings here.

Last edited:
OP
N

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh well I missed the release date my bad. Looked to see if it was on the forums and didn't see anyone talking about it.

To anyone who has it is there a chance you can upload it. Id buy it if I could get my card to work on dlsite, but its always declined. Thanks in advance.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm surprised we actually don't have a thread for this game. I didn't list it on my pixel sex list either.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
That's some good-looking pixel art there. I'm getting a weird sense of deja-vu here though; I could swear I've seen a thread for this game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.