What's new

[Complete - Partial] 俺の農場日記 / My Farming Diary - RJ228702/RE228702

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys! Seeing as nobody did anything with this game, I decided to try and make a partial. Take in mind that this is my first translation (also, I'm spanish, so non english native here), plus I don't have any japanese knowledge so... Using various translating websites and a bit of common sense I chose what it fitted the best.

-
- ULMF Thread: None afaik.

Download Link: *new* Had to add a script to change window size since some text was getting cropped. (added a script with Graphics.resize_screen(640, 480) for those who are interested in what I did)

If any of you jp speakers out there could give me a hand with some translations, would be cool! (anything in the spoiler won't be translated unless help is provided) Check the spoiler for the thingies I need help with. (Based of what google translate, romajidesu and jisho gave me)
*new* IMPORTANT: Due to no one giving a hand in what I needed help with, everything inside the Spoiler will remain untranslated.
- Skills:
- 無影脚 / Description: 敵全体に対して、防御力無視の強力な攻撃を行う。
通常よりも素早く行動できる。
- リッターシルト
- ゼクスシュツルム
- ツバメ返し
- 桜花夢幻刃 (Cherry Blossom could be shortened to Sakura, but I don't know if the "Fantasy Blade" part would be correct as "Sakura Fantasy Blade")
- 盗賊の悪運 (This skill is supposed to give a Luck buff, but everything translates it as "Bad Luck of Thieves" and I'm like... Wat)
- Descriptions:
- 島になったフィアンセを元に戻すために
頑張るセクシー宇宙人のお姉さん。
- Others:
RPGMVXA Battle start.PNG Where do I even go to edit this?
- Items:
- 精野菜霊の種キャベツ / Description: 精霊野菜という不思議な野菜の種・・・。
キャベツが産まれるタネ・・・らしい・・・。
- 牛むすめ / Description: ノロマのドジっ娘・・・。
おっぱいは大きめ・・・!

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just pack in the Data folder. Then i add in any other files. Like images i put em in a folder like this Graphics/pictures/fileshere.png

OP
ArashiBlitz

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updating guys. Almost finished with the translation. I'm currently translating Armors. After that comes Enemies and then I'm practically done.

I just wanna remember, that anything that's in the spoiler won't be translated unless someone helps me translate, since I can't for the love of god, make any coherent translation of that. Could have it ready for Friday or Saturday.

On another note, since I don't have a full save with every item, I can't test the descriptions. So, if anyone has a save or a method on how to get EVERY item and party member, I'd love to have it for testing.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you have rpg maker editor,just make a event that adds a item you wanna test. Then before you upload the partial,remove said event.

OP
ArashiBlitz

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Partial finished guys. Read the "new" on top of the spoiler!
If someone wants to keep translating it, just credit me. As for the rest, feel free to use it as a base!
Edit: Forgot to say, tell me if I did the packing well or not. Since it's my first time sharing a translation and yugifan said to only pack Data folder.