What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [大人の道楽 / Adult's Hobby] ネバーモアエンドエバーモアエンプティ / NeverMoreEnd EverMoreEmpty (RE246809) (RJ246809)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game that came out on Nov. 29 by the makers of and who brings you this new open world H-RPG.

Story

You play as Rise, a country girl who wakes up in the middle of a forest in the land of a kingdom where demons and monsters have attacked where there was little to no activity before. (may be incorrect)
Make your way through town after town, completing various missions and quests all the while being sexually harassed by the citizens to eventually end up confronting whatever it is that created this mess.

Features
Sexual harassment, corruption, virgin, chikan, groping, rape, contains shota, hypnotism*, creampie, stuck-in-a-wall*, vore*, prostitution, different clothing
*few scenes

Gameplay
Game is a standard RPG with a top-down real-time combat system. There is no game over if you are defeated. You will simply restart from beginning of the map or if you were in a boss fight, start from the beginning of the fight (with the exception of one which will turn you into a sex slave for a short period). You unlock other locations by either questing, talking to NPCs, or by finding them around the map. To access the new maps, while in the world map, you must select the location you unlocked from the bag to the left, then pick a location to place it down on the map.

Controls
Standard RPGMaker controls
A: Melee attack
S: Magic attack
D: AOE attack (requires charge)
Ctrl: Skip text

Overall this is quite a cute game with all the custom animations included, as well as the variations of scenes and artwork. I personally feel that they've really stepped up their game from the previous titles and that this was no chore to play. With various additions that feel sort of alien to the game (i.e. farming, a diary, unique food dishes that belong to each town) serves nothing less than to really show the amount of work and attention to detail the author has brought to the table. I thoroughly enjoyed this game, for what it's worth. There's about 4-8 hours of content if you were to 100% the game I'd reckon, depending on if you read all the text.

Save data attached (but I suggest just playing through the game!)

Attachments

easy85

Reputation score
If somebody is wondering about h-content - it's fantastic. It was a pleasure to lewd the heroine in this one. Scenes progress and change - they start with a little harassment, touching, groping, getting tricked into lewd situations, etc. Next time, she can get stripped and molested in a more lewd way. Then, eventually she will be sexed. There is a lot of variety and variations. For example, you get a different train molestation event in each town with train station...
The only place where this game lacks are h-scenes with enemies - there are only a few of them.

After completing the game you can relocate all locations on the map, reset the plot and free roam the world. You can rewatch most of h-scenes this way but a few of them require you to progress the plot.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
About time a thread popped up for this game. Was considering making one myself, but never got around to it. The game is absolutely fantastic. Fun to explore and with a lot of really good h content. I will say though that if you do like me and mostly just hunt for cubes (locations) to place on the map to hunt down any and all scenes you can find, you will run into a pretty long drought. I have yet to finish the game, so I don't know if I've simply run out of scenes and locations to find entirely, or simply for how far I've come into the story itself. Either way, highly recommend this one.

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game really needs a guide. I got just less than half of the map unlocked and have been spending the last two hours backtracking talking to every NPC I can find trying to progress in the game.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Third option down in the menu is a quest tracker, first one in that list will be the main quest, try checking there if you're lost

easy85

Reputation score
This game really needs a guide. I got just less than half of the map unlocked and have been spending the last two hours backtracking talking to every NPC I can find trying to progress in the game.
There's quest tracker and important NPC are marked. Red marker is for main quest, blue is side quests. Important locations are marked too. It's very easy to play it in japanese but if you need translation - Textractor handles it very well and machine translation is decent.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
One of my gripes about the game was that to get the true end, you had to make the playboy char like you 100% - and it is not easy to do so, even when you get the post-game ability to reverse time and do the main story quests again.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of my gripes about the game was that to get the true end, you had to make the playboy char like you 100% - and it is not easy to do so, even when you get the post-game ability to reverse time and do the main story quests again.
Actually it's pretty easy. First, don't do fireworks event until you're able to date him. Second take advantage of the dates, I can't remember when theather opens up off top of my head but once it does each chapter has a different play you can invite for a date. Third, choose the right choices. How? Save, pick choice, check affection, load, repeat.

After just first playthrough, I had all but the Elf at 100%.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
WOW the music in this game is really good! There are some absolute bangers

pocencer

Reputation score
I like this company games which the girl as MC. I score this 7/10 since the MC is too silent.
The next project seems to be shota(again) with the girl MC, I really cannot bear to play it.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that I have different clothes in the inventory, but how do I change?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It seems that I have different clothes in the inventory, but how do I change?
You can't really switch your clothes. If you want to wear the bikini, go to the beach with the people. If you want to wear the dancer clothes, go to a pub and select the dance clothes on the circle.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I'm mostly into nukige, got tired of the same move from A to B events, or can't enjoy without full translation, but the game felt like it lacked a focused direction for an H-game. It is a shame there's no clothing freedom either and CGs reflecting it.

Overall, it just seems like there's a couple shallow parts in the game.

tomohawkzz

Reputation score
Does the Trial version just end after you defeat the thieves? What are you meant to do after that?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
who can not speak japanese will often hang on the sorry where XD
i hope who makes a simple solution other englisch Patch vor the quests^^

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So with the map, is location placement even important? I never really learnt how to hook games up to a translator so I use google translate on my phone, it has a "scans picture and auto translates text" feature, but it can't recognise the four 2 kanji words at the bottom of the map. Via Jisho I've worked out the first one, 神煌, is supposed to be Shrine? What are the four values, and what do they mean, why are they there, what do they do?

I've used Jisho enough to know that finding the kanji for the other three is going to be a headache and a half...

belk

Reputation score
I don't know can I post links or not, anyway guys, check translation on f95zone. Work in progress, mostly machine translated. Walkthrough is also there.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Could only get "Normal End"...

Sorta need a guide for the sidequests, but that's kinda standards RPG pakage.

This site has a great guide to game, granted you have to use translator to actually read it. The sidequests in this game are actually pretty meaningful, I have to give dev credit for that.

But to get true ending, you basically have to get Crow to 100 affection, beat the game to get the normal ending, reset your Moral to 100 and Chaos to 0, go back to final chapter and fight final boss again.

Individual endings are just get that guy to 100 then talk to him during Never More/Ever More End (this is the post game part after normal/true ending). Crow's ending can only be gotten through true ending.

Last edited: