What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Mayonist

Reputation score
Story Prologue :
There's a dungeon in this town that known as "Infinite Labyrinth" made by unknown witch.
In the labyrinth tied up the soul of the exhausted, The curse of immortality, A shameful labyrinth that will eventually end up as a lost ego.
But in the labyrinth, As if inviting people, Gold and silver treasures came out.
"I want to be rich even if my soul will be the collateral !"
Those peoples who think like this, challenge the dungeon and don't come back.
But still, despite there are many casualties, peoples still went to the dungeon and a small town was built next to it.
Then, a man came to this city in search of something...
(Translated using Google Translate and own Japanese knowledge.)

Description :
Osanagocoronokimini is known for their unconscious sex fetish, at least for me.
And this is their upcoming game. They stated that this game will be Action Survival Dungeon RPG.
You are playing as a corpse retriever/people finder guild member, and your job is to search people who missing in the dungeon or worse, retrieve their dead body from the dungeon. The game will be focused on Dungeon crawl. In the dungeon you can level up your character and make some money, and you can use that money to buy some food and stuff since its also a survival game, there will be hunger and thirst when you step on the dungeon. Also you can use the money for prostitution in town or dungeon.
Some of the mob in the dungeon will be a zombie girls and after you defeated it, you can rape the zombie mob just like their past games (Zombie Island), sell them, or simply put them in your basement for later use. (Convenient)
Not just monster, There also adventurer and bandit mobs and you can fight and rape them too.
The game also has time system, so when its night, vendor shop won't be open instead a prostitution in town will open.

UPDATE AFTER TRYING THE BETA :
Not much to do in beta, but here what I've found.
-The game has 4 Difficulty (Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard)
-You can choose the preference of the dead body condition to be "already dead for a long time" (skin are blue with eyes open), "just died" (normal white skin with eyes open) or sleeping. (Useful for people who don't like necro I guess)
-Can only save game in home or save place in dungeon.

Content :
Bondage, Enslaving, Necrophilia, Unconscious Sex, Multiple Race, Pregnancy, Public Sex, And other unusual and f*cked up fetishes such as Petrified.

Combat :
The action is a simple attack with a sword and
Attack with bow and arrow and bomb
I used hook shots, boomerangs, the magic of fire (untitled)
It will be a gimmick. (Translated using google translate)
Need to play the beta to know more.

The combat is simple hack'n'slash, you use "A" to attack with sword or hold "A" for strong attack. The MC will be having gadgets such as Grappling Hook to jump over obstacles, Dynamite to blow up walls, fire spell to light a torch, and boomerang to hit an unreachable lever.
If you died in the dungeon, you will be respawn at the entrance.

Control :
IN TOWN :
Arrow Key : Movement
X : Accessing Status, Option, Item, Equipment, End Game
Z : Interaction
D : Keep body facing 1 direction

IN DUNGEON :
Arrow Key : Movement
X : Accessing Status, Option, Item, Equipment, End Game
Z : Interaction/Using Gadget
A & A (Hold) : Attacking
Q & W : Switching Gadget
D : Keep body facing 1 direction
S : Switching Item Shortcut

Links :
-Game's Update : &
-Other Osanagocoronokimini's works :
-Osanagocoronokimini's Twitter :

-DLSite JP :
-DLSite ENG :
-DMM :

-DLSite JP Append :
-DLSite ENG Append :
-DMM Append :

Attachments

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
We also have the option of interacting/sexing a variety of monster girls, mob NPCs, and slaves of other races as well as other human mobs; most likely with unconscious and/or zombie/dead versions of said girls. I've yet to actually play the trial version however, so I can't exactly show or say for sure... However, we already have confirmation of the Saint and Knight, as well as the other girls that have already been introduced.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires everything. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Bumping the thread.
So, the game expected to release at August. The beta version is now available for free in DLsite JP.

Attachments

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Doesn't matter if it's the same pose/expression copypasta'd several times I'm still a sucker for his stuff.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yeah same lol, my fetish always entertwined with their game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I love this developer's games to the dead! (pun intended). However, this time his work doesn't make my pee pee hard cuz he decides to implement "sex with a single dick" feature (like how the gif works on the OP). I love how he portraits the protagonists in third person perspective before, so I will wait for his next work. Being a dick (no pun intended) in this game is not my cup of tea.

Tbh, his art improved significantly since his last game though.

@Rimjacker : Hey there! I've been seeing you posting on his fantia lately, man.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
what does "sex with single dick" mean :/ ? i dont think there more than 1 dick sex scene in his previous game except summer vacation iykwim xd

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He means that it's a disembodied penis doing everything. It's a transparent dick with no body, and I kind of agree with him. I personally won't skip it, solely based on the fact that I fucking LOVED My Secret Summer Vacation, and The Zombie Island was decent as well, but I see his point about not being a fan of playing the role of a floating disembodied penis.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what does "sex with single dick" mean :/ ? i dont think there more than 1 dick sex scene in his previous game except summer vacation iykwim xd
He mean only dick is MC now, Imagine a flying member wandering around in dungeon)

He means that it's a disembodied penis doing everything. It's a transparent dick with no body, and I kind of agree with him. I personally won't skip it, solely based on the fact that I fucking LOVED My Secret Summer Vacation, and The Zombie Island was decent as well, but I see his point about not being a fan of playing the role of a floating disembodied penis.
For people with a good imagination like me, this is not a problem, and as shown by the result of the vote for many as well.
But of course it would be better for everyone if there was a choice to show the body or not.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
I can slightly agree with the floatly Penis McFuck, but I've gotta say... I love the new animation style that they've implemented, carrying it over from their previous collaboration with eChime. The looping is absolutely wondrous.

Anyhow, since they pretty much gave us an Alpha version / Early Machine translation, I've been spending a bit of time translating the current scenes, I've already properly translated the in-dungeon zombie girl H-scene. Once I finish with their English translation JSON file, I'll probably focus on the rest of the others and see if I can't get a basic UI translation or whatnot.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
*sniff* some people actually understand me.

Honestly, his art is still highly faptastic though. Especially the succubus that I can use For Academic Purpose for a while...

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can slightly agree with the floatly Penis McFuck, but I've gotta say... I love the new animation style that they've implemented, carrying it over from their previous collaboration with eChime. The looping is absolutely wondrous.

Anyhow, since they pretty much gave us an Alpha version / Early Machine translation, I've been spending a bit of time translating the current scenes, I've already properly translated the in-dungeon zombie girl H-scene. Once I finish with their English translation JSON file, I'll probably focus on the rest of the others and see if I can't get a basic UI translation or whatnot.
It would be nice if there was at least a normal interface translation, the plot is not so important to me because in all his games without knowing Japanese, I composed it myself.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
It would be nice if there was at least a normal interface translation, the plot is not so important to me because in all his games without knowing Japanese, I composed it myself.
Shouldn't be too hard to get started on translating the menu UI and miscellaneous descriptions. The Zombie Island's translations did wonders for me, for both the story and H-scenes. I could get a pretty good idea on what the H-scenes were saying based off the local materials that the MC used to survive.

*sniff* some people actually understand me.

Honestly, his art is still highly faptastic though. Especially the succubus that I can use For Academic Purpose for a while...
For me, I'm hoping to see the monster girls and their various versions and expressions in their full glory... The Sleeping Town game was wondrous with its variety of girls. We've got harpies, lamias, alraunes, succubi, elves (I believe). The total amount of girls we can violate are 15, according to the announcement DLsite page. Unconscious expressions, dead expressions... Hooo boy.

Also... Yorokobe, shounen.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png Untitled5.png Untitled6.png

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For me, I'm hoping to see the monster girls and their various versions and expressions in their full glory... The Sleeping Town game was wondrous with its variety of girls. We've got harpies, lamias, alraunes, succubi, elves (I believe). The total amount of girls we can violate are 15, according to the announcement DLsite page. Unconscious expressions, dead expressions... Hooo boy.
You mean The Night Walker? Man, that was one of the best sleeping game he ever made indeed.

And please don't torture with his faptastic art. You are literally making me want to commit seppuku, mate.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
You mean The Night Walker? Man, that was one of the best sleeping game he ever made indeed.

And please don't torture with his faptastic art. You are literally making me want to commit seppuku, mate.
The Night Walker was a good one yeah, but the sheer variety they've placed astounds me.

The Me & Queen game featured rabbit and angel girls, while had harpies, kitsunes, cow and cat girls... The Demon's Kingdom featured gorgons, dolls/golems, dullahans, and arachnes. The Sleeping Beauty contained dark elves and regular elves, lizard girls and wolf girls. had slime and angel girls... Man, it's hard to think of what they can't add.

Necro hype train incoming !
I can't wait to see the full version of the game...

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Also, Osanagocoronokimini has finally released the trial version of「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」 on both their DLsite and Fanza pages. The only difference between them and the Fantia version is the lack of ejaculation scenes, as they literally aren't implemented into them if you look into the movie files.