What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Apostle

Story
In 2015, an irregular monster appeared in red evening night. Heterogeneous monsters slaughtered human beings indiscriminately, and they ate.
As a means of countering humanity, we dismissed them with nuclear weapons. Mankind called this case occurred frequently in the world all over the world."Judgment day" and "Magna" which means a rupture of a deformed monster. Fifty years have passed since then, Judgment Day, a variant monster Magna disappeared from the front of mankind, and fear was a thing of the past. The stage is "Japan" Temporary peace ... ... It is over now.

Traditional turn-based RPG with VN elements. Your choices will influence your relationships and outcomes. Also, a time system, in which specific events with certain girls are only available at certain times. To progress with your choice girl, view her events.

Game is set up to have a set amount of days with story event happening on certain ones. Your choices matter and change the outcome of what scenes get unlocked. The game has a turn base battle system with different skill you unlock in a menu. So you have a choice of what skills you want.

System Description
H Scene: 30 or more
Basic CG Sheet Number: 50 or more
HCG Number of Sheets: 300 or More (Including Differences)
Standing Pictures Number: 1000 Sheets or More
Picture Animation Loading

Links:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: New Kamichichi Game/Apostle

The characters are well design. Since I can't read japanese, I don't what to think, whether it's a rpg or a action game. I assume the guy is the main character? Or do i get options?

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that art and designs are giving me big BBA vibes

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I....am honestly surprised that they have a small breasted girl in their game. This is on the level of fullflap having a loli, 50cc not having a loli or Eevee giving their customers what they fully paid for.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one. I just hope ALL girls have a scene with MC this time.

Might be a Persona parody game this time.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The main site of the new game was updated with the information of the characters in ENGLISH 2 days ago!

Just click on English Ver on the top right corner in the Charater section that is covered in yellow.

Beware that the main characters' profiles somehow did not make sense because the developer translated them by using Google Translation. Though I can say that the status and the sentence that represents each character are correct (The line on the left of each main character).

In the author's blog, he even answers the questions in English. If anyone has any question, feel free to ask him.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i get the feeling this game is going to be ridiculously good

and never translated.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The characters are well design. Since I can't read japanese, I don't what to think, whether it's a rpg or a action game. I assume the guy is the main character? Or do i get options?
It's probably an rpg because in the product tab it says "Production tool: RPGMaker MV"

looking forward to it, might be something worth translating for me :)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, not just characters' profiles, even Story and Glossary were translated.

Just talking, now I must go back to lurk...

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow a new game, looks promising... I really love his art, i hate loli but not with this one

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a new update on the site showing new characters, a video showing the Menu, Battle System, and World Map with some areas.

Last edited:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

they added gallery and game system now... looks great so far, the battle still the same like previous game but with a better sprites.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev put out an update on there blog. The game will be out in mid April and will have 50 CG's.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Good times ahead.

A quality do (mega) busty babe game without the ocean of wierdness that infects all other games these days.

Though 50/300 CG could be an issue.

The first game had great quality and art, but was too thin on number of CG, leaving several babes with only enemy scenes and none with the main character.
Certainly hope they have a better coverage this time around.

Also <3 that busty blonde and argh why! on the angry flatchest. /sob. waste of cg.

edit:
Having looked at it a bit, the 50 CG (sex events/scenes I suppose)
And the 300 number that is listed, is the total amount of CG those 50 sex scenes consist of?

The original game had (taken from DLSITE)
H scenes: 28
Base CGs: 39
HCGs: 254 (incl. variations)
Pose art: 300+ (incl. variations)

That covered 3 main heroines and 7 others ladies.
And didnt manage to do a MC scene with all ladies nor enough with the main heroines (they could have done with 2 scenes more each frankly).

This game looks to have 6 main heroines 8 others ladies and 2 enemy ladies?
I dont see how 50 and 300 could possible cover that even at the limited coverage level of the original.

The main heroines are necessarily CG heavy with several scenes and there are twice as many of them now.
So there is simply not enough to go around at 50/300. A quick count gives 60/360 as the absolute minimum.

Going to buy and support the game, putting my money where my mouth is so to speak, because frankly we need way way more of these games
But am a bit apprehensive having seen the 50/300 thingie though

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why would you put one pettanko character in game if the rest of them are biomutants anyways? For what purpose?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Why would you put one pettanko character in game if the rest of them are biomutants anyways? For what purpose?
I doubt this game is trying to appeal to those who like flat chests but I think there some people see an appeal when the women don't just have huge breasts, they have bigger breasts than other characters. Some people don't enjoy the appeal of big breasts as much when everyone has big breasts, I think.

This H-game looks like it's gonna be one of the rare ones I will buy not only for the H-scenes but also for the story. It looks like you could take away the H-scenes and it would still be an interesting game. But there's also the fact that there's a dating sim system with affection affecting the ending you get according to what girl likes you best, which is great. Remy (blonde one) is definitely gonna be my main girl here.
My only gripe with the trial so far is the fact that the cutscenes are unskippable. They go on for ages even with the text skip and with so much replay value thanks to the dating sim part, I wish they'd add a cutscene skip function.

I'm real sad the engine is the eternal RPG Maker MV because it's so badly optimised but that's to be expected since RPG Maker MV is so convenient.

By the way, has anyone managed to unlock the final H-scene in the trial? I've found all of them except the last one.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By the way, has anyone managed to unlock the final H-scene in the trial? I've found all of them except the last one.
Als HCG:
First & Second are up to you. Either go into the upper chamber and have a locker H Scene or go to the vending machine and lose the fight.

Next 2 scenes are story.

Last one: Choose Remy at the first Dorm Events.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Art looks really great but havent touched the Trial yet so no clue about Gameplay.
Also that the Game has some sort of Dating Sim Elements has piqued my Interests even more xD

On their Site it states that is is the 2nd Project. Anyone knows what the first one was?

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Art looks really great but havent touched the Trial yet so no clue about Gameplay.
Also that the Game has some sort of Dating Sim Elements has piqued my Interests even more xD

On their Site it states that is is the 2nd Project. Anyone knows what the first one was?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Remy (blonde one) is definitely gonna be my main girl here.
My only gripe with the trial so far is the fact that the cutscenes are unskippable. They go on for ages even with the text skip and with so much replay value thanks to the dating sim part, I wish they'd add a cutscene skip function.
I was actually interested in the Mikoto (blue haired girl) from the beginning of game. But then plot happened and it was all "Well....better pick another" So right now I'm in between Kenshin and Nana. Might move on to Satsuki depending on further character development. Sadly while I like her looks, Akari is too "standard main heroine" for me.

About the skipping part....yeah, what makes it worst is they took a page from Cupid Ice's second game where you're given a barrage of choices and no way to save in between so if you want to experiment with the choices you have to go through the entire gauntlet of cutscenes again.

Combat is....standard MV but with completely custom sprites (But don't think I didn't notice that Touhou reference dev!!). The way they are dealing with skills is pretty nice as well. Skill point gains per mob and per level instead of just one or the other, so that should make grinding easier.....down side is the prices for some of the later skills are stupid high.