What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Use basic RPG tactics, designate one party member as your healer, one as your tank and the last two as your main damage dealers.
Have the healer focus on healing first and foremost and while not healing, have them boost the other members anyway they can.
The tank try to draw attention to themselves and boosts their def as high as possible. I think that boss mostly uses dark based magic attacks, prepare for them.
The last two is pretty obvious.....up their attack power and always aim to use their most powerful attacks.
Lastly, make sure you're actually sufficiently lvled and geared for the encounter. If any of your members die or come close to death in a single turn....you aren't ready to take on final boss.

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, beat the game by grinding for an hour or so
I've seen some screenshot in the steam with girls using different outfits in the roaming, is this only possible in the Kagura's version?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, beat the game by grinding for an hour or so
I've seen some screenshot in the steam with girls using different outfits in the roaming, is this only possible in the Kagura's version?
Yes, but unless they changed things....it's only available option in the VR training.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The 'save' folder is false,put the save files into folder which under 'save' folder,it will be work.
We always appreciate help and value other peoples spent time and work on others, but I do hope that you responded to these people, cause as new user you are not not familiar with forum interface, and didn't really noticed those numbers on top of every posts/comment, and just tried to help people in need. Because as it stands now, you needlessly necroed, actually we don't like this word here, let's say, needlessly shacked old wine just to respond to ~2 years old comments, in very broken english. I really doubt that afters ~2 years those particular users still remembers that this thread even exists, yet alone waiting for instructions on how to fix save files.

42npc

Reputation score
We always appreciate help and value other peoples spent time and work on others, but I do hope that you responded to these people, cause as new user you are not not familiar with forum interface, and didn't really noticed those numbers on top of every posts/comment, and just tried to help people in need. Because as it stands now, you needlessly necroed, actually we don't like this word here, let's say, needlessly shacked old wine just to respond to ~2 years old comments, in very broken english. I really doubt that afters ~2 years those particular users still remembers that this thread even exists, yet alone waiting for instructions on how to fix save files.
Thank you for your reminder. In fact, I didn't realize that it was a comment made two years ago. I came here because I have a problem related to the follow-up game of this game that needs to be resolved. I finally solved it, of course for that new game. Originally I thought I could help people who have the same problem with the new game, but now I want to go back to two years ago. I am sorry for my poor English.Have a nice day.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well since this thread got necro'd

anybody know if they're working on anything new? this game was kinda shit, and the island saga game was even worse.

but i like gigantic stonkers so i still want more

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
well since this thread got necro'd

anybody know if they're working on anything new? this game was kinda shit, and the island saga game was even worse.

but i like gigantic stonkers so i still want more
was release 3 month ago.

A few info about his next project on ci-en. Go check to see if you like what you see. But don't expect any new game until 2023 considering the usual development time (unless the dev make a short game for a change).

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I know this shouldnt be here but i wanted to ask if anybody knows a place for a guide for this game since its out in english i need hlep with the "SIDE QUESTS" in the game since they are so vague its impossible to do almost.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know this shouldnt be here but i wanted to ask if anybody knows a place for a guide for this game since its out in english i need hlep with the "SIDE QUESTS" in the game since they are so vague its impossible to do almost.
I don't know about being almost impossible, maybe if they were still in Japanese yeah some where a damn handful but in English most of them were pretty easy to figure out. You just got to realize that some of the side quests weren't meant to be completed during the chapter you received it in. Anywho, pretty sure there was a guide on Steam that covers most of not all content in the game. Just go to the game page and click guides. If not there, it'll be in "discussions"

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Don't know why you think otherwise. But this is a perfectly fine think to ask in a thread, honestly you could put guides in the threads.