What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does any one know if the game in the right side of the adult shop(where we see the harem fantasy game) is real and how it is called?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This clearly had a lot of love and effort put into, and looks crisp and fresh; but the hell will I ever understand the appeal of wtf, are you for real, c'mon?! such large front bumpers. I mean I can hardly believe they could fight efficiently with the extra gravity up there! Breaks the immersion and all!

The kendo chick is quite cute, though... xD

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Have the exact opposite opinion of the bumper issue. So pot, please met kettle.
Anyways, that aside

Like the game, but it is gating and locking the Heroine CG beyond any human reason.

It is possible to max hearts and yet get close to squat first playthrough unless also having piled close to all dates on the same girl. And beach event is a bust unless max affect + 3 dates already done beforehand.

Thats just crazy in the extreme. It is like the developer drew all the opposite conclusions from the first game that he should have done for the main heriones (those lessons should have been : Way more CG and Scenes for main heriones, better CG pacing, dont make choice of girls mutually exclusive).

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is my dilemma with this game: Is an game from the an Creators Cycle "神乳" (Don't know what that means... so don't question me) And their first game was an heavily based old School Final Fantasy type of game (Harem Fantasy) wich it is an series that i very much deeply hate! (The FF series) But Harem Fantasy was amazing! (At least for me) Such an amazing experience! It mixed not only FF but an little of old Star Ocean and sort of Tales of series on it! And combine that with an gameplay that more Chrono based than FF and bam! AMAZING GAME! And the cherry on top of all of it, is the fact that i was on VX Ace!

And then they made this game, and it is an MV, i already said every single negative point that i think about the MV system, the ONLY good MV game that dind't gave me trouble was one about magical girls (an action based combat game, very good game btw!) But the MV system for me is just unberable! I tried to play this game, but the slows... the freezings! Please there has to be an way to stop the MV system to stop freezing and slowing on me! Because not only this Cycle proved that they are interesting to keep an look at their works, but the fact that they are constantly making updates to make their game works, show how much this cycle is willing to go for their fanbase! That is absurdly rare and highly commendable! Which makes me feel shame for not being able to enjoy this game as much as i wanted.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me advance? I just got to the new school and then went through the second dungeon.
Now i'm able to walk around town and spend my time with people as well as do quests.
What am i supposed to do now?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to go to the Games Arcade to trigger a Event to progress.

Also if you are not sure on what to do for the Main Story to proceed, check with the white Fortune Teller for giving you a clue on where to go.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows on how to get to the Canaan Park?

According to the Red Fortune Teller I have Two Hearts Events at that Park but I dont know how to get there.

Edit: Unlocked the Park through Story now xD Never mind then.
(But the Question about the Ending still stays.)

Also when does the Game decides which Girl/Ending I get?
Is it obvious, is it safe to max all Hearts out for all Girls and can decide manually later on which Girl I want to see the Ending for?

Much obliged for any Info.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You get to choose among available girls which ending you get after defeating the final boss and watching ending credits.

I'm not 100% on main girls since the game takes up to 2-3 hours even when skipping content so I didn't bother experimenting but:
Main girls (separately): Max hearts, watch 3 date events, choose her on beach events, go to her room endgame.

Main girls (harem): Max all girls hearts, 8/10 game will ask if you want to go down harem route, choose top option.

Girl with glasses: Go to soda machine during prologue or 2nd choice then 1st choice on 2nd+ run when skipping prologue, endgame leave house and go to her icon.

Mikoto: Go to facility office during prologue or 1st choice on 2nd+ run when skipping prologue, endgame leave house and go to her icon. *funniest ending*

Mika (teacher): Chapter 3 after you buy music instruments, choose 2nd choice to go home, after Cafe owner's event head to the red light district choose first option, take to her the next day. On the night you investigate the school to the bottom left instead head to far right light, next day head to teacher lounge and you'll see the nurse there talk to her, can't remember which day but keep a look out for a new light on the far right of map go there, inside hospital head up to the rooms and you'll see her run out, go after her and choose 2nd option, head to the last room and defeat boss, new light opens up near school go there and talk to her. Endgame leave house and go to her icon.

Cafe owner: Chapter 3 after you buy music instruments, choose 2nd choice to go home, pick 1st choice and make sure you go to her cafe whenever game promts you to, endgame leave house and go to....you get it right?

Exodus secretary: *sigh* This one is a pain, basically visit her whenever you can and hope she has a heart over her head. 1st event - choose first, first, second. 2nd event- first. 3rd event floor A - first. 4th event top right room floor B - first. Go to elevator for final scene. Endgame stuff.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for that KHTA,

so basically, if I understood it right, I can build one Playthrough around for one Main Girl or Harem with addition of Girl with Glasses or Mikoto and Teacher or Cafe Owner + Secretary.
Then at Endgame I can choose between a Girl I want to see the Ending for.

Thats heavy.
Especially if one Playthrough takes that much Time. In addition the Events in this Game are quite lengthy so I stopped having multiple Save Files with different Choices.

Also from reading your Post I feel like I am still at the first Quarter of the Game. Managed to get promoted to B Rank and I am 3-4 Hours in xD
Interesting enough that the Side Girls each get a respective Ending.

Any chance for seeing a CG for the other Squad Girls of Exodus now that I remember them?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nope, you 100% will not get the hearts necessary for harem end on your first play through. Akari (childhood friend) is the only girl who you can max while not going down her path. You can max out everyone on second play-through though.
Of the side characters only girl with glasses and Mikoto are "one or the other". Teacher, Cafe Owner and Secretary don't interfere with each other.

Not all side girls get endings though. School nurse and the 3 bullied girls don't have endings. Also no, none of the other squad girls have scenes. Not even the easiest one to make a scene with, Satsuki's twin.

apostler246

Reputation score
Finished Quest 13 by handing over 3 items with "card" label to the bookstore old man, but I dont remember when and how I got them

Quest 1 seems stuck in my ongoing tab despite 2 objectives completed (marked with green orb)

And how do I complete Quest 6 (The kid at Canaan Park asking help to make sculpture)? Can't quite make out the translation of "I need to become dextrous hand.."

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finished Quest 13 by handing over 3 items with "card" label to the bookstore old man, but I dont remember when and how I got them

Quest 1 seems stuck in my ongoing tab despite 2 objectives completed (marked with green orb)

And how do I complete Quest 6 (The kid at Canaan Park asking help to make sculpture)? Can't quite make out the translation of "I need to become dextrous hand.."
- In dungeons mostly, they are combat items you pick up from the green/blue orbs. You might be able to buy them, but I never really browsed the stores.

- Quest 1 is the one you get in prologue right? Did you return to the girl after completion? If so, could just be a bug.

- There's a equip called deft hands or some sort. It's one the last items on the list you can create from the old man, it's effect is +15 agility. Craft it, equip it and then talk to the kid. Think it cost something like 15 white and black words.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup.
Not going down the teacher's side-story will make two areas (slums and good hospital) unavailable . Without the slums, you can't complete the quest where the old man asks for a specific liquor. The good hospital has a quest so if you can't go there, you can't do it. Also, new quests pop up depending on how many you've completed so without completing those two quest other quests may not even show up.

apostler246

Reputation score
@KHTA thanks again for the guidance. Unknowingly skipped the subquest and will try it on NG+

Just finished it, thought it was good, not just a click&fap game and had me curious about the story due to the language barrier

Whats the story behind the little blonde girl? can we save her?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
She's an experiment the same as the children inside the school you infiltrate. She however actual has a personality and isn't being controlled.
From what I've seen, it's not possible to save her but as I wrote earlier I also haven't explored all possiblities because of the time the game takes to complete and after the first playthrough the story doesn't hold interest.

After the event at that school, she gets adopted and leaves. Her foster parents get killed by the bad guys but they recognize and take her along with them. So, to even save her you'll have to get the choice to keep her with you rather than get adopted which would keep her at the base or somewhere safe rather than follow you guys. On the other hand, she's the main reason you even live through to the final fight so it'll take some serious thinking to rewrite how that scene plays out without her there.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Totally missed this news, but it seems the dev has been in works of making 2 additional H scenes since the 7th. An additional scene for Akagi and one for the sleepy girl from unit 01. So yay, good to know dev is continuing to churn out new stuff and not just bug fixes.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like the additional CG went live in v1.1.0 and v.1.1.1 which should be 30th of May.
The later version also adds a see all girls when hidden boss is beaten.

I would have hoped they'd add some final sex scenes for the main heriones in all honesty, since they are not well supplied with them and have bad pacing.
The side characters already have too much CG and given the limited amount of CG to Character ratio, this leaves the main ones very undersupplied.

Oh well. They are very comitted it seems and is already working on the next game.
They released sketches of what I assume is the 4 mains, so now we know who will have the least CG in their new game ;)

Looking at them they continue running the classic 3 with the same base setup, and kept a smaller chested version of the fighter girl too.
But I digress. Different game than this forum is about.

Last edited: