What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So no word from the programmer side whatsoever? Nothing on her socials or anything? Just disappeared from the face of the earth?

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
they have been putting stuff on there ci-en but no mention of new game work in a while i think from what i've read there trying to hammer though all the art first

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So no word from the programmer side whatsoever? Nothing on her socials or anything? Just disappeared from the face of the earth?
Hey, I was only speculating. I think the only reason we know Noisy Crown is a duo is because of the one post made by the programmer. Other than that I think they've always communicated as one party.
The programmer and artist could still be in contact, maybe the programmer has been busy, we don't know. I was just trying to rationalize a pattern that's showing since ~2021.

Reputation score
I can't find the 2013/2014 demos anywhere, not even on archives. Can anyone PM me one of them? I did find one blog link, but it is password protected (ryona didn't work) and says he moved blogs. The new blog doesn't have either of these demos.

Edit: I found the 2014 demo I believe. Definitely more content than the reupload that the creator provided us.

Last edited:

elincog

Reputation score
I can't find the 2013/2014 demos anywhere, not even on archives. Can anyone PM me one of them? I did find one blog link, but it is password protected (ryona didn't work) and says he moved blogs. The new blog doesn't have either of these demos.

Edit: I found the 2014 demo I believe. Definitely more content than the reupload that the creator provided us.
Where??

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a chronos fear demo where the application itself is from september 30, 2013. The total file size is 25.5mb. Is the version you found different? I wasn't aware there was a reupload of the demo, or that it had less content.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have the 9/30/13 one as well its has no sound, I didn't know this every got any forum of update over that. I know they posted on ci-en.dlsite.com recently but not seeing anything that says its back in the works, or that they are working on anything.

Reputation score
I have a chronos fear demo where the application itself is from september 30, 2013. The total file size is 25.5mb. Is the version you found different? I wasn't aware there was a reupload of the demo, or that it had less content.
It's probably the same one I have. The "re-upload" is actually a different demo with sound and a lot of content is lost. There is a tiny tiny tiiiiinnyyyy bit of new stuff, but it's mostly the same game.

I have the 9/30/13 one as well its has no sound, I didn't know this every got any forum of update over that. I know they posted on ci-en.dlsite.com recently but not seeing anything that says its back in the works, or that they are working on anything.
They have an RPG Maker version that's in the works, and "re-uploaded" the flash version. It's really just a version with sound, more updated controls, and way less content.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The ci-en blocg account on dlsite.com actually has a few minor updates on this project. Next update will be on the February 18th 2024.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well color me surprised. I hadn't bothered checking, and had just assumed Noisy Crown was dead.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's probably the same one I have. The "re-upload" is actually a different demo with sound and a lot of content is lost. There is a tiny tiny tiiiiinnyyyy bit of new stuff, but it's mostly the same game.

They have an RPG Maker version that's in the works, and "re-uploaded" the flash version. It's really just a version with sound, more updated controls, and way less content.
Been searching for that version but haven't had much luck.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The rpgmaker one is essentially a different game entirely, the only demo was a "pre alpha" with barely functioning combat against one test enemy, no CGs other than being frozen or burned from tile effects. No other one exists to my knowledge.

I've pretty much not updated due to that, its only been CGs for years and years...

sp_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They are active and remaking it in Unity. They post updates two times a week on their blog site