What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Did he at least post the updated trial? Looking at his blog, it looks like he even deleted the download link to his old demo.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?! I was so looking forward to this. Whats the other work tho and what is gonna happen with the series itself since chronosphere is a continuation after hanamankurithingymabbobby?

EDIT: ok using my jp skills, the 2 devs are going to attempt to go back at it once their own games are nearing completion. Here's hoping.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Was about to say.... maybe once these new projects finish up they'll have more time for this one afterwards. Fingers crossed since I rather did like this game,

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
His thread has reached 5 years this month since it's first post on this project. May as well be waiting for a Duke Nukem sequel.

At this point some fans may as well mod the demo.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
His thread has reached 5 years this month since it's first post on this project. May as well be waiting for a Duke Nukem sequel.

Don't worry, if no one interested in this game is ready to write a new OP accordingly to the new rule, the thread will be deleted on the 20th so no one will never know anymore about this never released work....

PS : honestly, that' not a troll, just a reminder of what someone'll have to do if he care that much about the game to save the thread.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sad news indeed :( I was looking forward for the completed game...

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's this about the thread being deleted? Is there a possible way to archive it or download it?

Bryanis

Reputation score
What's this about the thread being deleted? Is there a possible way to archive it or download it?
Look at the top of the thread list, it's pinned :
https://ulmf.org/threads/threads-in-this-section-will-be-deleted-on-october-20th-2018.12341/

for more info, also look at :
https://ulmf.org/threads/new-rules-and-an-announcement-updated-oct-6-2018.12168/
and :
https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/

PS : Evryone active on the forum should really have read them above thread by now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Or, you know, you could try not being selfish and just do a quick write-up for the OP so that the thread can go back to the H-Games section.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've written something up but I legitimately can't find the game's blog, if it even exists anymore at this point. I can find the Noisy Crown one, but the game itself had a more detailed blog which included previews and the demos. If someone can tell me how to find it I'll include pointers towards it into the OP, provided it gets changed.

Ayu Break

Reputation score
I've written something up but I legitimately can't find the game's blog, if it even exists anymore at this point. I can find the Noisy Crown one, but the game itself had a more detailed blog which included previews and the demos. If someone can tell me how to find it I'll include pointers towards it into the OP, provided it gets changed.
*Link removed due to loli* this any good?

Last edited by a moderator:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
*Link removed due to loli* this any good?
Nope, there was a production-blog full of blogposts, previews and also the demos. I don't see any of that there
And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to link that

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Or, you know, you could try not being selfish and just do a quick write-up for the OP so that the thread can go back to the H-Games section.
Honestly debating that but the game is literally dead VIA author's confirmation. Seems they have removed demo link as well. Used to have more info on original post but since dead no point now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Not gonna dole out punishment, but those the blog links aren't okay, as they have direct images to loli. Just be careful next time. In any case, alias wrote something up, so this thread is fine now.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Google "ロノスフィアー blog" Somewhere between posts made in 2014 and 2015 you should find the last updated demo link. Don't worry about seeping through many posts, person hardly even updates his own blog for games..

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Not gonna dole out punishment, but those the blog links aren't okay, as they have direct images to loli. Just be careful next time. In any case, alias wrote something up, so this thread is fine now.
Ah, that was careless of me, apologies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering Duke Nukem actually got a sequel it's probably better to use Half-Life as a better example for massively delayed games.

Oh, and some modding is possible, to an extent. You can actually change the locations of where monsters spawn by swapping the names of the files of the monsters in the game's data files. There's even monsters which aren't in the game normally but exist in those files like the hand enemy.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Considering Duke Nukem actually got a sequel it's probably better to use Half-Life as a better example for massively delayed games.

Oh, and some modding is possible, to an extent. You can actually change the locations of where monsters spawn by swapping the names of the files of the monsters in the game's data files. There's even monsters which aren't in the game normally but exist in those files like the hand enemy.
Nah, Still going to stick with Duke Nukem since it took 15 years for it to come out. I feel this game may very well follow that path.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Could someone post a comment to see if he is willing to release an updated demo?