What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow this thread exploded in the last few days.
Reading one page back, it seems we may have misunderstood the blog post.
I don't know if Zabz was using machine translation or can natively read Japanese, but from what I can discern through machine translation, the project isn't scrapped, but more like it's just on hold because of a lack of communication between the two developers.

I remember some time through the game's state of limbo, one of the two people in NC posted a sneak situation update without his partner's permission (people were talking about it in this thread). It seems that one of the two people making the game is a silent type that likes to be left alone to work most of the time, and can go months without making any contact.

Maybe the game isn't scrapped, and the blog poster has just been working on his own game while waiting to establish contact with his partner and finish Chronos Fear?
Noisy Crown is active with 2 people.
From now on, we will go ahead with making different games by each and we
will cooperate and finish when the completion approaches.

I could probably write an updated OP for the thread, but I'm going to be busy so it might take me a day or two.
Edit: Just checked and the OP has already been changed. Can Zabz really read Japanese?

Could someone post a comment to see if he is willing to release an updated demo?
Still a good idea either way. Does anyone here speak Japanese?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@BapZap No, it certainly looks like Chronos Fear is not going to happen. A rough translation of that last post:

NoisyCrown said:
I'm sorry that there hasn't been any updates. However we have now decided what we will be doing in the future.

Noisy Crown is made of two people. From now on we will be working on games individually, and cooperate when these games near completion.

I'm sorry for anyone who was waiting for Chronos Fear. But I will soon be publishing something that I made by myself.

I'll try to keep everyone informed of Noisy Crowns activities in the future.
So it's absolutely clear that no-one is working on Chronos Fear at present. It's not explicitly cancelled, but given that the developers are working on other projects I can't see how it will happen.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow this thread exploded in the last few days.
Reading one page back, it seems we may have misunderstood the blog post.
I don't know if Zabz was using machine translation or can natively read Japanese, but from what I can discern through machine translation, the project isn't scrapped, but more like it's just on hold because of a lack of communication between the two developers.

I remember some time through the game's state of limbo, one of the two people in NC posted a sneak situation update without his partner's permission (people were talking about it in this thread). It seems that one of the two people making the game is a silent type that likes to be left alone to work most of the time, and can go months without making any contact.

Maybe the game isn't scrapped, and the blog poster has just been working on his own game while waiting to establish contact with his partner and finish Chronos Fear?
Noisy Crown is active with 2 people.
From now on, we will go ahead with making different games by each and we
will cooperate and finish when the completion approaches.

I could probably write an updated OP for the thread, but I'm going to be busy so it might take me a day or two.
Edit: Just checked and the OP has already been changed. Can Zabz really read Japanese?

Still a good idea either way. Does anyone here speak Japanese?
Well technically I can but for some reason, it won't let me post a comment. Says I can't post from this environment or whatever it means...

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well technically I can but for some reason, it won't let me post a comment. Says I can't post from this environment or whatever it means...
This was two years ago and the last real update about the title:

Noisy crown Thursday, November 20, 2016 7:47 pm
About the things that were insinuation to be animated
I'm not sure it will work, so I gave up.

I'm sorry to everyone who was expected.
Slime appearing in this event is a different color that appeared in the trial version
Just by sucking blood and bodily fluids There is also a set of monsters that change to yellow or red.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This was two years ago and the last real update about the title:
Actually, he commented on his own post

沢山のお励ましのコメントありがとうございます。
またご心配もおかけしてしまい、申し訳ありません。

ネガティブな事情なのであまり深くお話はしませんが
ご興味がある方だけお読みください。

冠は数年前から重いノイローゼに悩まされており
また自分も臆病で、ここ3年ほど話しかけられずにいました。

なんだかんだゲームをつくるのは好きなので
私ひとりで作れる内容の、ちいさな作品を作りました。

とても商品としては発表できるような内容じゃないので
意を決して完成品を相方に持ち込みました。

近々発表するのは、復縁のきっかけになった
自分のなかでは大きな意味のある、ちいさな作品です。

今後の方針について述べましたが、今まで自分が作業待ちで
何もしなかった時間を、別のゲームの製作にあてるという意味で書きました。

誤解を招くような表現になっていたら申し訳ないです。
今後、コンスタントに作品を発表できるよう頑張ります。

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Am I retarded or was the trial removed from their blog? There's a link but it's broken.. Maybe I'm not looking well enough. Somehow I missed this game completely

EDIT: Nvm I found it, took me a while though lol

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, kinda weird they release another game beside this(?)
or its just, they have diff author?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what you're referring to, is there another game? I can't find "Noisy Crown's" blog page anymore, did it get deleted since they were disbanding or something like that?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game:

I got it because I enjoy his past works and wanted to support him but the game is smaller than I expected given the price and time since last game.

From what I remember reading it used to be a duo working on Chronos Fear but one of two had creative differences or something so this game is the main artist's solo project. [Info on this topic is just a few posts up]

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, that looks really interesting. I always really liked the artstyle. From action platformer to RPGmaker feels like a bit of a downgrade, though. Then again, I've heard that flash isn't long for this world anymore...
Is there a thread for the new game? Does it need a new thread?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC.

Sitas

Reputation score
Is there a thread for the new game? Does it need a new thread?
I guess so?
I can't make one, since I have no idea about the controls, the story, the mechanics(seems like there's a difference between day&night), etc.

Do they still work on Chronos Fear or is it officially dead?
It seemed to be so promising...

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I guess so?
I can't make one, since I have no idea about the controls, the story, the mechanics(seems like there's a difference between day&night), etc.

Do they still work on Chronos Fear or is it officially dead?
It seemed to be so promising...
They posted some preview images of the game as recent as 3 years ago. Demo was like five years ago if memory serves right.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Chronos Fear will be the next game. They posted this in a comment on one of the posts about their new game (translated)

"About Chronos Fear
Please rest assured that the next work will be Chronos Fear.
Thank you very much for waiting such a long time."

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Chronos Fear will be the next game. They posted this in a comment on one of the posts about their new game (translated)

"About Chronos Fear
Insert "yes, YESS, YEEEEEEEESS!".jpg meme

Sitas

Reputation score

"About Chronos Fear
AWESOME!
I loved the demo of Chronos Fear but was kinda disappointed with their new game.
Dunno why they decided to make an RPG maker game.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Feels like we managed to necro-post a game back to life lol
I'll still remain sceptical until we see some development though

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I went through and read as much as I could through Google Translate a while back.
To my understanding Noisy Crown was indeed a duo, but one of the two developers has fallen ill with some sort of chronic condition... Neurosis?
Due to this, one of the developers had decided to go their own way and continue Noisy Crown by creating their own game.
That's the last I cared to read about the developer.
I'm not linking to the blog, but in case someone else wants to read or translate, it's in the September 26th blog post, in the comments.

Pre-edit:
After re-reading it, I'm almost confused. At first I thought it was the artist who had gone silent on this game, and the programmer made a game on his own.
Rereading the comment, it looks like... The artist has come out of hiding by publishing their own game... And is now working on Chronos Fear again..?