What's new

VN/TEXT [ノキスタ / Nokisuta] エスカレイション! / Escalation! (RJ289767)

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Name: Escalation!
Developer Nokisuta (voice is Akatsuki Kotone, everything else is the artist/writer/programmer Nokia/NM)
DLsite:
Content: Femdom, BDSM, 3D animation
More links:
Ci-en:
Twitter:
Pixiv:

This is a game about the perfect femdom girlfriend. Based on a popular Pixiv art series that NM released.

Feels a bit weird to label this "VN" because it is, technically, a VN. However, it's also full of wall-to-wall realtime 3D animation recorded with motion capture equipment.

The trial version consists of 3 scenes in replay mode, which will normally be unlocked after the clear the game. The main game will have a full scenario and many more scenes.

Check out the attached images for screenshots from the trial:

escalation1.jpg

escalation2.jpg

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, motion capture. Nokia used motion capture equipment to record the animations for actions like whipping, holding a candle, and so on. So the animations are high quality.

(This came out today, so I suppose the thread should be moved to the main Hentai Games folder.)

Azengar

Lurker
Reputation score
I've only played it a bit but it looks pretty cool!
If anyone is interested I wrote a small tool to extract / repack the game text.

juqui

Reputation score
I don't think that I could translate it by myself so I'll wait for the patch

Azengar

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah sure, I'm in the same boat.
Though if someone is ever interested in translating it, drop me a PM I'll handle the technical stuff.

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FYI, Nokia is planning an official English translation in an update. But he hasn't mentioned any date for it, unfortunately.

(Hmm, should I report my own thread to get it moved out of Games Under Construction? I'll give it a shot.)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Raskal637

Reputation score
You can translate this with BepInEx and XUnity.AutoTranslator. No need to edit resource files.

You must enable IMGUI after installing in AutoTranslator after running the game once (which I have already done in the attached file).

For some reason it does not work with the ReiPatcher setup, so I have packaged it with BepInEx below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Azengar

Lurker
Reputation score
You can translate this with BepInEx and XUnity.AutoTranslator. No need to edit resource files.

You must enable IMGUI after installing in AutoTranslator after running the game once (which I have already done in the attached file).

For some reason it does not work with the ReiPatcher setup, so I have packaged it with BepInEx below.
Actually it's also working with Translation Aggregator & Textractor since it supports C# hooks, but I didn't know such a tool existed for Unity it's definitely nice stuff.
Still if anyone is interested in the game text, my tool is still there. The game is ~4800 lines long without the UI.

LeoHark

Reputation score
So I just finished this game but couldn´t understand half of what they were saying. I downloaded the AutoTranslator but have absolutely no experience with this sort of thing, can someone please explain how to install it? I tried putting the XUnity.AutoTranslator file inside the plugins folder, but it did nothing.

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nokia (need to have an account to see it). Here's a translation of a few parts of it:

1. Multilingual Support
I'm going to add English, simplified Chinese, and traditional Chinese for free.
The voice (CV: Kotone-sama) will stay Japanese, and the words and menus will be translated.
(Please note that Japanese which is part of images won't be changed.)
I'm receiving the support of 2 people for the translation; I'll let you know more details when it's complete.
When the multilingual version is finished, I'll expand sales to places like DLsite English and Steam.

2. Addition of a Movie Version
I'm going to add a movie version of the replay mode for free.
By all means use it if the game is a burden on your computer, or you want to quickly view your favorite scenes.
(Please note that the clothing and hair style will be left at their defaults settings.)

3. VR Support
I'm going to add this as content that needs to be bought separately.

Dangan21

Reputation score

Uh question, if this works, which folder do i need to put the files you linked? And how do i enable IMGUI?

Last edited:

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I just finished this game but couldn´t understand half of what they were saying. I downloaded the AutoTranslator but have absolutely no experience with this sort of thing, can someone please explain how to install it? I tried putting the XUnity.AutoTranslator file inside the plugins folder, but it did nothing.
Any chance you can post your saves if you beat the game?

Non-st

Reputation score
Is available for iOS or Android? Because for the Moment I don't have pc :c