What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

I've been wondering, what's the difference between 2.04 and my current version of 1.03?
Seems like just some bug fixes and the game being voiced now.

DoubleQ

Lurker
Reputation score
* Apr 13th 2018 - Updated to English Translated Version!
[DLsite Official English Translation]

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Argh, I've been watching this blog for years now hoping for a follow up game. Got my hopes up.

To anyone who hasn't played it, this is one of the most fun Zelda-esque H games I've ever played. Just don't get the laser sword on your first run or the game is too easy.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Huh. An english translation? okay. Time to see if the story is all cracked up like you guys claimed it to be XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay I have beaten this game and got all weapons + outfits. It was pretty good. Hardest part was those invincibile armored armadillos until I realized I probably needed a new weapon to fight them and went looking for it in the thread and found the mace. I spent like 40+ minutes swinging my sword and casting fireballs at them for nothing. XD

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game have very subtle details that make it fun, for example, with the fire rod you can kill very easily the slimes since they are weak to fire. Also you can save the purple haired girl from all the monsters after you defeat her.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro but any link for the eng version of the game

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, I guess this is bumped now. Anyone know if they're even working on anything new? He's been posting stuff for a while of what appears to be a sequel, but those updates are so few and infrequent that I'm not sure if he's even working on it anymore.