What's new

ACT [NONKI] Sildia the Milk Knight

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's an upcoming game by the developer of FF: The Lady Warriors and Queen's Axe. Seems to be a fighting game with light puzzle elements? So far we just have this tweet and a couple of screenshots buried in his 2016 tweets, as well as some old ass posts from his blog

Anyway, here's his DLsite profile if you're interested in his previous works.

Last edited by a moderator:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [NONKI] Sildia the Milk Knight [ACT]

Looking good.

Sadly that he's not a big fan of in-game-rape where he might separate R18 content from actual gameplay.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, first Grimhelm and now Nonki is back? Next thing we know Pixel Factory will pop up again haha

Anyway as far as the game goes, it actually reminds me a lot of the Jojo's Bizarre adventure arcade game since it seems you can summon 5 different elemental spirits as an assist. From the game play trailer on his twitter, it seems like you'll fight several enemies one after the other which is interesting. I'm guessing you'll have to fight several enemies and then a boss at the end for each stage.

The game is looking pretty good so far, here's hoping we'll see a release before the end of the year.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nonki has done a couple of my favorite games already.

The teaser trailer doesn't show a whole lot, but the fighting mechanics seem decent (as usual).

I'm looking forward to this.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sprite alone looks pretty awesome, and I thoroughly enjoyed Queen's Axe not just as a hentai game, but a game in general. I'm looking forward to how this could turn out.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it looks like the puzzle element comes from the Heroine ability to summon Stand-like Elemental Spirits in-battle, and Elemental Weakness Chart.

Oh, and she just did a freaking Star Platinum with her Light Spirit there in the twitter video. :D

OP
NLL

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking good.

Sadly that he's not a big fan of in-game-rape where he might separate R18 content from actual gameplay.
Well, his last game (FF) had in-game rape... and in the video, you can see two difficulty settings; easy (with a picture of Sildia post-rape) and hard (with Sildia in a battle stance). So, just like FF, easy mode will feature h content, while hard mode will not. At least, I think so.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, his last game (FF) had in-game rape... and in the video, you can see two difficulty settings; easy (with a picture of Sildia post-rape) and hard (with Sildia in a battle stance). So, just like FF, easy mode will feature h content, while hard mode will not. At least, I think so.
Makes you wonder if it was after making FF that he realized he dislikes in-game rape.

Last edited:
OP
NLL

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Makes you wonder if it was after making FF that he realized he dislikes in-game rape.
Sorry, I'm confused... Why do you think he started disliking combat rape after FF? He hasn't released any h games after FF, AFAIK, and Silda is still relatively early in development, hence no h content in the teaser trailer. Am I missing something?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holly shit! I didn't knew that NONKI are working on the new game. I loved their previous games, waiting for this one :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, I'm confused... Why do you think he started disliking combat rape after FF? He hasn't released any h games after FF, AFAIK, and Silda is still relatively early in development, hence no h content in the teaser trailer. Am I missing something?
Firstly, i had carelessly assumed what blaster said is true about NONKI disliking in-game rape. Is this confirmed by any chance? Any source?
Secondly, NONKI's latest games is indeed FF and its sequel-of-some-sort FFA, and actually the only games with in-game rape animations, other older games from him only have HCG.
Now you see, there is something that strike me as odd with "a developer that dislikes somethings yet have in their recent creations that very somethings but not in any of past creations". Hence why i wondered if maybe prior of making FF, NONKI is neutral towards in-game rape, but after finishing FF, realized he actually dislike in-game rape for whatever reason. This assuming what blaster said is the truth in the first place of course.

tl;dr: I took what blaster said as truth and then question "why does his latest game (FF) suddenly has in-game rape then if he dislikes it?", hence i wondered.

Personally tho, i hope what blaster said is not true, because the 1v1 format of this game's battle is just a perfect opportunity to utilize in-game rape.

Last edited:

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
So it looks like the developer of this game was visibly annoyed with a particular YouTube comment by a "foreigner" and threatened to stop development of this game. Although he has since retracted these words, I urge you all not to disrespect the developer and any of his hard-worked creations.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So it looks like the developer of this game was visibly annoyed with a particular YouTube comment by a "foreigner" and threatened to stop development of this game. Although he has since retracted these words, I urge you all not to disrespect the developer and any of his hard-worked creations.
I mean if he's gonna get butthurt over criticism then who cares?

Btw, what comment was it and what video?

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
He wasn't being criticized. It was simply someone being disrespectful to some degree.

He went on Twitter after and began ranting about this particular comment I believe until a few of his friends calmed him down (hopefully), threatening to stop development. Pretty much what I got from this short comment was that this person was just acting like Axel City 2 was just some pointless little project taking development time away from Sildia. I know how hard he's been working on it since he's been posting his art and sprite work on his twitter for the past two years. Even though I and many others don't really care about Axel City 2 and only care about Sildia because I'm a horny little motherfucker, the last thing I would do is make the developer mad by disrespecting his other creation. (even if it was only a little) Even if I don't care about this current game he's working on in particular, I still respect the amount of work he's put into it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
He wasn't being criticized. It was simply someone being disrespectful to some degree.

He went on Twitter after and began ranting about this particular comment I believe until a few of his friends calmed him down (hopefully), threatening to stop development. Pretty much what I got from this short comment was that this person was just acting like Axel City 2 was just some pointless little project taking development time away from Sildia. I know how hard he's been working on it since he's been posting his art and sprite work on his twitter for the past two years. Even though I and many others don't really care about Axel City 2 and only care about Sildia because I'm a horny little motherfucker, the last thing I would do is make the developer mad by disrespecting his other creation. (even if it was only a little) Even if I don't care about this current game he's working on in particular, I still respect the amount of work he's put into it.
All I can see is this comment. Which imo is harmless

Screenshot_252.png

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
All I can see is this comment. Which imo is harmless

View attachment 15390
I'm not trying to argue that the comment was harmful or not, I'm just saying that it's good to not piss the developer off. The moment I read that comment I cringed and knew there was a good chance the author would probably be pissed (this was before the developer replied), and you know what, he got pissed off. That's the main reason why I'm telling you all about this now.

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
Listen, I just wanna jack off to this game so I care a lot, lol. If he has to be pampered and not given any disrespect at all then so be it.