What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
1547797098203.png
It's the direct sequel to which was a pretty good game.

Once again you play as the monk Hakunen, who has to traverse down the mountain while being assaulted by monster-girls. The game still retains its RoR theme meaning you have to escape, since you cannot fight back. If the girls catch you you must struggle free before you are raped.
The sequel introduces 12 new enemies and a temptation system which is basicly quick-time events. Fail and you will succumb to carnal desires.

Puzzle RPGmaker game in which the player is given tasks and questionaires that must be completed in order to advance. Progression is linear but backtracking is required to complete certain tasks.
Upon touching an enemy combat will begin. The combat itself differs from original rpg-games in that the player must attempt to struggle and flee from the opponent as they have no real means to fight back (In addition to health and Mana there are two other bars on the side of the screen, red bar on left which represents the enemy's stamina and bar on the right that represents the player's resistance).

The game has a lot of variability and in the first parts initiating combat will drain a resistance stat that starts from 100. Should said stat reach zero the player will be hypnotized and raped. There is no way to get a game over as the player will be teleported back to bed upon defeat.

Like all rpg-maker games, the controls are:

Arrow-keys: move
Z/space/enter: Confirm
X/escape: Cancel/menu
Shift while moving: Run
Ctrl: Text-skip

Link to earlier game thread:
RJ199731 Thread

Translation thread:
Click me

Link to DLsite page:

Link to developer blog:

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it even possible to win the first actual fight? No matter how long I stall out she eventually catches and kills me.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When you lose the character says that you can't win.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
The link's just broken from the forum update. Here is the thread for RJ199731.
Search works now and thread titles are in the url, so threads can be found from old links that way.
Thank you. I've updated the link.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game has been released and I am already stuck. Anyone know where to get the items the green haired girl wants you to get? I found the item in the shed to the right of the dancing girl, but can't find any others.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is out everyone, much celebration to be had. Game is pretty cheap, so I encourage people to support the dev if able.
How do I buy R-rated and above games on DLsite?
I can only buy G-rated material with PayPal.
I think DLsite also only accepts Japanese credit cards or something?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I buy R-rated and above games on DLsite?
I can only buy G-rated material with PayPal.
I think DLsite also only accepts Japanese credit cards or something?
Switch the site over to the G-rated side by using a button on the left side. On the G-rated side, you can use paypal to buy account points. This points carry over onto the R18 side. So if you want a game that's 1500, buy 1500 worth of points.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And for those who can't buy it? Has someone found a torrent for which to get it? I'm asking for a friend who is having trouble signing into his profile here.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I met MC last mentor, and she give me "scribble" that told me to find 3 items.
find the second one in Old house inside jar. Anyone know the location of other 2?
Translation is kinda mess..

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
So I met MC last mentor, and she give me "scribble" that told me to find 3 items.
find the second one in Old house inside jar. Anyone know the location of other 2?
Translation is kinda mess..
Stuck at the same place. Please help. I picked up a parcel from the main house, maybe it's relevant? The little page in the quest items says to find someone in an outdoor feast or something?

EDIT: Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
EDIT: Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid
A little further then that, pretty close to the beginning of where you start from.

One of the items is at your home, I found it at night just by clicking around the stuff in there.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
now im stuck at the slippery ice level

EDIT: You gotta aim for that middle rock near the fox stuck in the ice. The water around there isn't slippery so you can aim for the exit

Last edited:

Quendras

Reputation score
Well, im stuck at the sniper. Can't find her a third (and hopefully last) time. Or do i have to go back a screen?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, im stuck at the sniper. Can't find her a third (and hopefully last) time. Or do i have to go back a screen?
iirc she's maskerading as one of the fox statues up top. There's like two more after that I think.

By the way, this is probably not the game to play and to just use the full save the developer provided in the folder, unless you're a die hard. The challenges only escalate with each new area from being specific about your HP and level, to Japanese questionnaires. Luckily there's nothing a trial and error effort can't solve, and there's no way to game over, but things start becoming pretty annoying the further you go requiring good old text documentation to keep track of everything. You've been warned.