What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫] 黒麗のレイナ外伝 ~人魚の島と砦の聖女~/Kuro Reina's Gaiden ~ Mermaid Island and the Fortune's Saint ~ (RJ228148)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Story:
Reina who enrolled in Higher Magical School · Philceria Magical School.
In the middle of returning home to the Kingdom Granceleria, the ship on which she is riding is
led by the mermaid singing voice and drifts to Meydi .
The mystery hidden in the past of the island, the saint of the fortified city of Estilla,
and Reina knows the truth hidden in the mermaid song ...
Adventurer of the young swordsman Reina who surrounds Meydi .

Info:
The game will be using RPG Maker VX Ace. Combat is the standard turn base and you can see the enemies on the field. Like the other games of this creator you can find medals and other item that shine on barrels and boxes. You will be able to obtain other costumes as well such as a swimsuit. The Release Date is Late August. There will be 35 CG's with 50 scenes. The main character is from the devs other game .

Links:

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
YES, love this dev.

Man, konji has never played around in terms of release dates... Usually releases them on time and a bit nearby (sometimes good and sometimes bad since delays), but comparing against others? geez

Can't wait to check out the demo.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like a prequel to

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
With the new blog post seems that the game wont have any delays and will be released on late august (as stated in the thread).

I'm still a fan for this dev mostly because they release it on time compared against other games that are smaller and take lots of time (Looking at you awakening remake)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well nevermind. It seems that either something happened to Konji because there hasn't been a blog post in a while and there's LOTS of comments in the last blog post that i assume it's about asking the game or if something happened to the DEV.

I'm surprised because usually this dev does things on time or if something happened he would usually post about it.

Somehow i think that the dev lost the whole game...

Baelfael

Reputation score
He's updated his blog. Basically apologizing for the radio silence and for missing the august deadline, but because of the disasters affecting Japan he couldn't get any power or connection. Also saying he's still working on getting the game out.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update on blog:

Google-Fu translation:

Seems that everything is good to go and the game will be released "Friday" (Or 2 days), DMM will be this or next saturday

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After 2 months delay. GAME'S OUT!!!

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Its out on AS as usual but we have to wait for part 4 and 5 I think wich will probably be released tomorow if I know velka well. I got 1,2 and 3 and its asking for the 4th part so the waiting game begines.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't like AS, some of their uploaders like using sites that include malware or just include malware in the actual product.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like a prequel to
Yes. It's prequel from the first game. I first though they reuse of the character design in different settings though i don't know because i'm only 5 hour in the game. I think it's prequel because she wants to be adventurer like her dead parents. and there's Serufina & Chosuke from the first game but they don't know Reina at all and Reina don't know them too.

Edit: Finished the game in 7 hours... though only got 85% of the cg... maybe you can finish it in 4 hours if you're not hunting cg.
Yeah, It's really a prequel with Serufina saying Reina will become bikini swordmans in the future in the true end. That explain why the first game Reina start at lev 24 not lev 1, this game settings was one year before the first game.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Its out on AS as usual but we have to wait for part 4 and 5 I think wich will probably be released tomorow if I know velka well. I got 1,2 and 3 and its asking for the 4th part so the waiting game begines.
Unless it's a one link work, all his upload are like that, just wait 24-48h max and the missing link will be there. Not going into the "official" why yet another time since it's pointless as it won't change thing...

I don't like AS, some of their uploaders like using sites that include malware or just include malware in the actual product.
If you keep to the trusted uploader like Velak, biohrd, flowertradwinds, shine, gircelly.... (well, for the H section, there other trusted uploader in the non h part of the forum), the files are safe - you can get some virus alert for the game crack in the archive since many AV identify them as virus.
They use filesharing site that are "safe" - the site are safe, but some of them make ads pop up that can redirect to shady site that send your AV into frenzy. As far as I know, Rapidgator, uploaded, mexashare are safe. Uploaded and mexashare have ads but they shouldn't be harmful. Don't know all site though (and mexashare is a pain since it prevent you from downloading if you're blocking the ads with plug-in -_- ).

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to unlock the blue haired girl cg (right white box) at gallery? and also can i get the boss cg (left blue box) if i not defeated by them? just rushing the game without defeated by the boss ._.
and also the upper left white box, the old guy with apron, is it bugging? since i hv done his cg but it wont come out at gallery....
Screenshot (40).png

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm...... Quite dissapointed with the CG of this game, while not calling it bad, i'm mostly used to vainilla, villagers that raped Konji's characters into liking it and lots of mixed stuff with Konji's works, but this one... No that much..

I like how the enemies can rape you now without the need to get defeated (goblins), some good outfits, but i feel that those 35 CG's weren't actually much. Dunno, felt them empty.. really hoping here Konji add more scenes if he plans to update the game.

I'm still placing Syfil game in 1st and 2nd the first game of Reina (Not this one).

anyone know how to unlock the blue haired girl cg (right white box) at gallery? and also can i get the boss cg (left blue box) if i not defeated by them? just rushing the game without defeated by the boss ._.
and also the upper left white box, the old guy with apron, is it bugging? since i hv done his cg but it wont come out at gallery....
There was an update with the game to V. 1.1, perhaps it has to do anything with it if it's bugging.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm...... Quite dissapointed with the CG of this game, while not calling it bad, i'm mostly used to vainilla, villagers that raped Konji's characters into liking it and lots of mixed stuff with Konji's works, but this one... No that much..
This is much shorter in the gampelay side too if you want to compare with the previous game. Maybe the earthquake in Japan have side effect in the development of the game too.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also feel a bit lacking in CG for Reina, no scene with generic play boy dude like in his previous games. Maybe because he focus too much on Arie, the captain girl this time, her scenes are quite good too. There will be update so lets see if he would add more content.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have the captain scenes been working for you guys? I unlocked the first one but haven't managed to see another one since and I'm at the volcano area now.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like how the enemies can rape you now without the need to get defeated (goblins), some good outfits, but i feel that those 35 CG's weren't actually much. Dunno, felt them empty.. really hoping here Konji add more scenes if he plans to update the game.

I'm still placing Syfil game in 1st and 2nd the first game of Reina (Not this one).
I agree wit you. This game still has potential to be much better after update.
I read in his blog that he is open to the idea of update and additional scenes are planned. Lets hope he will do it.
This is a good game, but true, compared to the previous this one can feel a bit lacking in H-scene and sub-ending. Still a good one though.

Maybe need the usual playboy route, pregnnt end, and a few more sub-ends for certain NPCs if you ask me lol

------

By the way, I've only realized it just know. All konji's characters are connected or related.
Iona from previous game is Reina's mother and Diana's friend (or sister?)
Reina seems to be friends with Rakia and Syfil
All of them study, graduate, or work in the same academy and know each other.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v2.1 can find in link has google and mega and other

• if version 1.0 update to new version, better click red book in 1st town inn 17800
  • イベント > 帰還石 can teleport back to 1st town
  • 転移の水晶 can teleport to other place
  • 自滅薬 for GoR, can buy in dock, from merchant who near dock entrance
  • Ctrl can skip message
  • if enemy has H attack, will later auto get in hscene room
  • clothes broken maybe cant enter town, cant vs boss, need use 裁縫セット repair
V2.1
  • need lechery 100, 1st town inn 2F, click bed choice フィルセアに帰る
  • 1st town upper right guard station, 2F bookshelf choice 剥がさない or 結界礼を戻す, then sleep in inn 2F has h
  • Fort town 砦の町フォルトナ go north to fort inside 1F (フォルトナ砦内1F), item shop talk to manager, then talk to him again and choice 以前の話を受ける
  • Fort town go north to フォルトナ砦内1F, upper right to brothel (シャロアの館), talk to counter choice ビキニバニーで働く, then talk to aged in upper left, talk to him again and choice 老人の提案を受ける
  • Fort town go north to フォルトナ砦内1F, upper left house has new magic circle to succubus boss, 2 GoR, if win nothing special ......
  • village ミトン村 lower right house talk to man, choice 別衣装で撮影, 2H
  • CG zip passwords : 今更だが俺は制服よりビキニアーマーの方が好きだった
Start > thief hideout :
  1. upper right guardhouse 2F has part of magic paper 2
  2. move out town from south entrance, SW to dock (ノアールの港)
  3. in road to dock has board, from board to west
  4. north to tunnel (ダグラン坑道・入口) then move out can go east side
  5. down to thief hideout
  6. thief has GoR
  7. deep vs theif boss (GoR, win can get hscene too). then help mother and daughter in jail
  8. if get item in boss room, pub talk to man can clear quest
  9. back to 1st town, upper right guardhouse 2F talk to captain
  10. from magic circle in 1st town inn 2F, can go to skill book room and hscene room
  11. dock lower right shining metal coin room open, talk to fairy choice 2nd one can give coin to it for open box

Fort town 砦の町フォルトナ > Lake レズリー湖 :
  1. 1st town pass north entrance, north to fort town
  2. fort 1F talk to item shop manager
  3. fort 1F upper left house can get part of magic paper 2 17801
  4. north to upper stair
  5. back to 1st town, south entrance go east to lake
  6. deep vs boss (GoR, boss has 1 power up change)
  7. deep to house (湖畔の家) talk to magic
  8. fort 1F, upper left rich house outside report to maid
Hscene (lechery easy up to 100 so dont write about it) :
  • get 70 shining metal coin item, fort 1F talk to pub master then go inside can dance, 4H
  • after 4 dance talk to pub master again, 2H
  • 1st town upper left masssage house pay 300$ has 5H
  • west grassland has theif for GoR, 5H (if v1.0 has bug, can get 1st hscene only)
  • after report to maid can vs lake boss again for GoR, 5H

Village ミトン村 > North goblin cave 北の洞窟 :
  1. 1st town south entrance go east then SE to village
  2. village upper right mayor house 2F can find part of magic paper 3
  3. north to goblin cave
  4. deep vs high goblin (GoR) then deep help merchant, after event can get magic key
  5. 1st town inn talk to elf
  6. sleep in inn 2F has H
  7. talk to elf can get H book
  8. dock pub and thief hideout x2 has door for magic key
  9. if get H book, fort 1F upper left house 17801 underground talk to girl can get バニーの心得
Hscene :
  • village, if clothes broken, upper left talk to man has 3H (possible need talk to him a lot times)
  • village, if clothes broken, middle to man has 3H (possible need talk to him a lot times, if v1.0 has bug can see 1st hscene only)
  • village, if clothes broken, upper right house talk to mayor 2 times has 2H
  • if north goblin cave get キメルの香水, village lower right house talk to man few times has 5H, after 4th H can get 粘体瓶 and 青のビキニ
  • has 粘体瓶, 1st town inn 2F click bed get 2nd choice has 2H
  • after lake boss 3rd time GoR and get magic key, fort 1F upper house talk to man, then go lower right store click locker has 3H (if v1.0 cant get 3rd H)
  • go high goblin room again can vs it for 5 GoR
  • after get バニーの心得, fort 1F, can work in upper right mansion, talk to owner who near counter can work as bunny waitress
  • when work as bunny waitress, upper right talk rich has 4H (4th H need after sex), after 2nd H has new 2nd choice for new 3H
  • after work in mansion few times has new 2nd choice for bikini bunny waitress, 1st time talk to costomer only, then has H in right and upper left aged, 2 customer has 3H
  • when work as bunny waitress talk to item shop manager in lower right, then go item shop can work in there (2nd choice), 3H
  • if get 青のビキニ and after item shop 3H, talk to shop manager again has new 3rd choice for 2H
  • after work in item shop, normal enemy has 3 GoR

Firm ル―フィス商会 > Sewer :
  1. 1st town south entrance, go south to beach
  2. if beach left box can get メロディカの砂, give to sister in 1st town inn 2F can get reward
  3. beach go east, inside cave to firm, firm has part of magic paper 4
  4. talk to merchant sister then sleep 17802
  5. fort town 砦の町フォルトナ, fort 1F lower left to sewer
  6. deep vs succubus (GoR, boss has 1 power up change, if not v1.0 win can get hscene too)
  7. deep talk to mermaid and get item near her
  8. if get item near mermaid, fort entrance garden talk to man in lower right can get reward, then go house in lake (湖畔の家) talk to magic can get reward
  9. now can learn new skill
  10. if massage get all 5H, talk to manager 2 times get 3rd choice to ending
  11. if get all H in village lower right house, talk to man 2 times get 2nd choice to ending

Ending :
  1. village (ミトン村) east talk to succubus
  2. back to fort town (砦の町フォルトナ), 1F upper left house can get item and part of magic paper 5
  3. if get 5 magic paper, lake house (湖畔の家) talk to magic can get エナジーバースト magic book, this magic in fight can all power up
  4. village east cave, if clothes broken to big 〇 has 4H
  5. forest NE to broken town ティシア村
  6. upper right house talk to aged
  7. forest NW to volcano イフリナ火山
  8. deep to fire fairy cave 火精の洞窟, deep get quest item
  9. 1st town, sleep in inn 2F has 4H, if no hscene better click red book again 17800
  10. fort town, 1F north to big house, 2F vs final boss, she has 1 power up
  11. after ending has choice, 1 : second play, 2 : back to before defeat final boss, 3 : back to title

Last edited: