What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫] 黒麗のレイナ外伝 ~人魚の島と砦の聖女~/Kuro Reina's Gaiden ~ Mermaid Island and the Fortune's Saint ~ (RJ228148)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am I missing something with the succubus fight? Everything so far has been pretty easy but even with the best equipment and a fair amount of levelling I can barely put a dent in her second form. MDF seems to be absurdly low even with buffs and accessories applied for the amount of magic attacks there are in the game.

Normally I'd happily brute force my way via grinding, but the game so far... not really sure it's worth the effort.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
why grind when you can cheat ?
Because there a special feeling of finishing a game without cheating ^^
Of course, not everyone bother with that, and even not with every game. But the will to do it on your own do exist.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why play the game at all? Why anything?
For the story which is actually something different from most "bad guy - heroine fuckfeast" , the multiple endings and the hentai.
dont get me wrong, good fighting mechanics are nice to have, but this game has standard fighting mechanics, with each boss having a weakness. i dont know about you but i prefer to spend my time on things i like. wasting time to grind in a hentaigame without good combat rape/harassment is kinda baffling to me. especially if there is an easy way out with cheat engine.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the story which is actually something different from most "bad guy - heroine fuckfeast" , the multiple endings and the hentai.
dont get me wrong, good fighting mechanics are nice to have, but this game has standard fighting mechanics, with each boss having a weakness. i dont know about you but i prefer to spend my time on things i like. wasting time to grind in a hentaigame without good combat rape/harassment is kinda baffling to me. especially if there is an easy way out with cheat engine.
Hey man, you do you. A lot of people would consider what you're doing a baffling waste of time. That's video games, y'all.

All I asked was if I missed something because I did not want to grind needlessly (plus that would probably make me overpowered for the rest of the game)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ver. 2.0 has been updated, there are 6 new scenes (which no idea where they are or trigger)

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ver. 2.0 has been updated, there are 6 new scenes (which no idea where they are or trigger)
Bro)) Do you have a link to Ver. 2.0

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Apparently konji's blog has a "scene ", maybe people will post about the scenes there (even though no idea since it's in japanese)
Bro)) Do you have a link to Ver. 2.0
Yikes got shot. But before anything there hasn't been any in nya or AS, wait for a week or 2 since it just got updated

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the game got another update (perhaps bug fixes) but in DLSITE it says content update.

VER.2.1

xsorab2

Reputation score
eyny has v2.1
4 type link
It's hard to find specific game via google, and this chinese site looks like it has everything! @.@
Thanks, really helped me to test some games b4 buying them