What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ X-TOYS] The Promised Rosary / 約束のロザリオ RE191272 RJ191272

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
約束のロザリオ/Promised Rosary

Demo:

Story Translation: Young sister serves a small church, "Cecilia". Together with the priest, she was looking after the boys and girls who were orphans. "Marco" is a quiet and clever boy raised in the church. He was secretly in love with Cecilia who touched him gently like his sister. Foster parents were found for Marco and the day came to say goodbye to the church, which he spent many years at. Cecilia boards the ship to deliver Marco to his foster parents. However, the ship was overturned by a sudden storm. The two drift to the coast of a strange island. But will be a journey aimed at port city that lies to the north of the island who with faith in the island Orazu, not me is a helping everyone hand etc. said that Sister. Besides that, I will take all kinds of humiliation everywhere I go to good things to be vulnerable. There was no job given to Cecilia, a weak sister, in order to get the funds of the trip. Only one thing, besides being a sex toy of men who have a vulgar smile. But Cecilia endured any humiliation. To make Marco that got tired of getting a warm soup and to rest on a soft and clean bed. Most importantly, in order to take him to the foster parents safely ... .... And there is no power to defend Cecilia, which is becoming soiled by successive men who are strong in front of me ......

Info: The game is NTR from Marco's point of view if you pick him. The developer is X-TOYS and release date is mid February. You get to pick which hero to play as either Cecilia or Marco. Depending on the difference in the hero, some texts, choices, and operations will change. There will be 30 base CG's.

Links:
Dlisite -

Dev Site -

Last edited by a moderator:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 約束のロザリオ/Promised Rosary (RJ191272)

Needless to say, choosing Marco turns the game into a NTR-fest.

Art looks good, gameplay sounds interesting, will definitely keep an eye out for this.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems to have been delayed until the end of the month.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

#RPGMaker

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This flew under my radar but it looks pretty good. X-TOYS' art has improved substantially since Marionette Fantasy!

Will be looking out for this one XD

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone come across a link yet? It's been out on dmm.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nope, I've been waiting for it to come out on dlsite but it seems delayed there. Is it possible to purchase the game with a Visa credit card through dmm? I'm not familiar with buying stuff from them. :confused:

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nope, I've been waiting for it to come out on dlsite but it seems delayed there. Is it possible to purchase the game with a Visa credit card through dmm? I'm not familiar with buying stuff from them. :confused:
I don't know if you can or not.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's what I was afraid of. I remember someone mentioning that they block foreign credit cards. They have a western version of their website at r18.com, but it's only JAV titles and no doujinshi stuff.

I guess we will have to wait until this gets released on dlsite XD

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you really don't want to wait or if there's a DMM exclusive you like in the future you can buy a digital prepaid credit card from Play-Asia. I'm probably going to wait for DLsite though since I wouldn't know what to spend the leftover money on.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It did not come out on Dlsite today again.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm perplexed myself. Although, this has been a somewhat common occurrence in the past with other devs. I think it just has to do with the timing of when he submitted the game to dmm and dlsite, and their regulatory processes on scanning the game to make sure it meets their standards of censorship.

In other news, it looks like he already made version 1.01. I think it adds or fixes a scene with anal balls or beads. Hoping it will come out this weekend. I've been in a particularly good mood the last couple days :)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder if there is an issue with Dlsite since it has not come out yet and has been out on DMM since 2-28-2017.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Usually if DMM accepts a game and not DLsite its a matter of censorship. DLsite is way stricter.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like this won't be on Dlsite till the 8th. If were lucky a link will pop up before then.

Last edited:

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its out!

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 約束のロザリオ/Promised Rosary(NTR)(RJ191272)

Just have to wait for a link on the usual sites now.

Elseria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been a fan of their previous work, so I went ahead and purchased this one. See attached for the link

EDIT: Actually, someone reminded me that this game contains shota, which is against the rules here. If anyone wants the link, just PM me
EDIT 2: It's also now available at the usual sources too, if you'd rather do that

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've been a fan of their previous work, so I went ahead and purchased this one. See attached for the link
Thanks for that.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you guys sure this H game has NTR relations? I mean, it's missing the tag on dlsite, but prostitution is a thing so maybe it's not actually love but for gains?