What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ X-TOYS] The Promised Rosary / 約束のロザリオ RE191272 RJ191272

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 約束のロザリオ/Promised Rosary(NTR)(RJ191272)

Are you guys sure this H game has NTR relations? I mean, it's missing the tag on dlsite, but prostitution is a thing so maybe it's not actually love but for gains?
Not sure what you mean. If you play as Marco you see her prostitute herself and get raped from his POV. He's definitely in love with her. Not sure why it's not tagged.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of the main reasons I liked this circle's works was that it involved the player as himself. Sad to see that isn't a thing anymore (probably cause the previous game did it so poorly) but hoping this is still going to be good.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i presume its not tag since she never gets ntr´d she just whore herself to help him reach his new home then have a night with him for all the time spent and once that she goes back and from what i see suicide end of game

complete gallery

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i presume its not tag since she never gets ntr´d she just whore herself to help him reach his new home then have a night with him for all the time spent and once that she goes back and from what i see suicide end of game

complete gallery
You're almost right. You can enter the yellow circle in the gallery to get a second play-through that's even shorter than the first time. It explains what happened to her at the of the first play-through, and you get an additional h-scene in the gallery once you finish it the second time.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it really NTR if the girl isn't romantically interested in the boy?

The girl can't be stolen from him if she was never his in the first place.

No NTR tag makes sense, though perhaps voyeurism would?

Also, holy necro Batman.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it really NTR if the girl isn't romantically interested in the boy?

The girl can't be stolen from him if she was never his in the first place.

No NTR tag makes sense, though perhaps voyeurism would?

Also, holy necro Batman.
I would agree with you but it can be argued to be as long the player and character feels they are being stolen from, hence the fetish can still be applied. Regardless, let's not be too picky or technical with this, I would MUCH rather have a false positive than a false negative; with a false positive, it is much easier for NTR fans to discover it and judge for themselve while a false negative could mean they will never find it. Also, if mother-son or even brother-sister, where the two have absolutely no such feelings for each other at all, is still considered NTR by so many people, why the heck not this?