What's new

[Shinachiku-Castella] 紅獄の剣士ティーナ/ Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (RJ228892)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ228892_ana_img_main.jpg

New game from shinachiku castella just got a release date (Early August). I LOVED his last two games and was pretty hyped for this one.
Expect lots and lots of heavy corruption/ntr. I personally don't like seeing sneak peeks of the cgs/story, but if thats your thing, he was pretty active on his blog:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He went with the classic rpg now instead of the previous visual novels, and its voiced too, pretty nice, waiting for this one, there are plenty of good releases coming on august.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
He went with the classic rpg now instead of the previous visual novels, and its voiced too, pretty nice, waiting for this one, there are plenty of of good releases coming on august.
No kidding, august is getting some good games, now we wait for them AND hopefully they are good.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's OUT!!!
Wow, i didnt expect it to release so soon. Tried the trial, dont see any male lover, wonder why this has ntr tag.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm..few minutes after going on sale the DLSite pages for both the English and Japanese versions started giving errors..did they pull it down or something?

Edit: Nevermind, page is back up.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game's OUT!!!
Wow, i didnt expect it to release so soon. Tried the trial, dont see any male lover, wonder why this has ntr tag.
If its this artist than its gotta have NTR, that's like his signature.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's all premium account trash so far. Best to wait for Nyaa.
No it's worse than premium account trash. Velka is the type of person that takes a link from Mega, reports the person then puts it on premium/free with ads sites so he can make money. Then tops it off by not providing all the parts so the people that downloaded didn't even get what they came for. THAT is the real piracy and people like that never seem to get in trouble. Yet the US government will shut down the entire ULMF because 1 thread gave a link to a game that had loli in one panel on 1 CG. /shrug

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No it's worse than premium account trash. Velka is the type of person that takes a link from Mega, reports the person then puts it on premium/free with ads sites so he can make money. Then tops it off by not providing all the parts so the people that downloaded didn't even get what they came for. THAT is the real piracy and people like that never seem to get in trouble. Yet the US government will shut down the entire ULMF because 1 thread gave a link to a game that had loli in one panel on 1 CG. /shrug
No idea about Velka. But I did notice that a lot of the content he shares seems to have been from other sites at times. Especially if you go through tacked on website files that are meant to show where it came from.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No idea about Velka. But I did notice that a lot of the content he shares seems to have been from other sites at times. Especially if you go through tacked on website files that are meant to show where it came from.
Because Velka takes it from those people and then reports them to limit supply and drive up demand for his links to make money. I've seen him take tons of stuff from Mikocon but fortunately those guys have backup links for members.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I talk not about velka. download from

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Because Velka takes it from those people and then reports them to limit supply and drive up demand for his links to make money. I've seen him take tons of stuff from Mikocon but fortunately those guys have backup links for members.
How often does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.