What's new

[Shinachiku-Castella] 紅獄の剣士ティーナ/ Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (RJ228892)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sukebei the cat is up.

edit: whoops! same as post above :p

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just played the first 5 minutes of the game and its already got quite the soundtrack for a rpgmaker game, much less an h game.

Manuli3

Reputation score
this game reminds me fallen, makina dont know why...

Kotsusai

Reputation score
this game reminds me fallen, makina dont know why...
I would say it's because the main characters of both games have some kind of resemblance with each other (on my eyes, at least).

And btw, it's just me or the second character(the gray haired one) reminds Luna from Lilitales?

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
heres full save
got it from other site,since mine missing 1 last scene in after main game...too tired to try again after playing 4+ hour straight

Attachments

sinsubie07

Reputation score
I got to the 1st city and I cant leave the exits.. What do I have to do?
Theres a person to the south with heart icon when you talk to them and cant leave west.

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to the 1st city and I cant leave the exits.. What do I have to do?
Theres a person to the south with heart icon when you talk to them and cant leave west.
There's a little path to the very south east of the town that you're supposed to go to.

themell

Reputation score
does anyone have a way to hook the text? VNH isn't catching anything?

Delddria

Reputation score
How to have the second scene with the boy with the red-haired girl? And what to do at the statue level with the red-haired girl ?

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to have the second scene with the boy with the red-haired girl? And what to do at the statue level with the red-haired girl ?
For the boy, get some food from the chef in the kitchen in castle. I am not sure about your other question.

It seems I am not the only one seeing Makina of Fallen in this game. Yes, they look very similar with red hair and big boobs lol.
And the overall corruption progress somehow feel similar to Fallen as well for me so I am greatly enjoying it.

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I enjoyed it a fair bit though i am a bit disappointed that the grey hair girl didn't have more scenes. That made me feel like its not finished yet or somehing.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For all rpgmakermv games, I use rpgmakermv hook patcher. Sometimes you may need to unpack the game with enigmaVBUunpacker before you hook it but this game doesn't need that. Go here for more details https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/.
Would you happen to know how to reduce the lag that comes with it? I noticed for this particular game there's a stutter every once in a while. I'm not sure if it's something within the game timer or if the game struggles to keep up both the engine and rpgmakerhook. You're talking about hooking VN to rpgmakermv hook patch and playing from there right?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would you happen to know how to reduce the lag that comes with it? I noticed for this particular game there's a stutter every once in a while. I'm not sure if it's something within the game timer or if the game struggles to keep up both the engine and rpgmakerhook. You're talking about hooking VN to rpgmakermv hook patch and playing from there right?
I think that's the problem with rpgmaker mv rather than the hook patcher. Whenever I play a mv game it always gives some technical issues, but the hook patcher's not a problem, at least its never been for me.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see, it's variable from game to game with me. Really hate that MV lags, maybe it's because the window is adjustable so it's forcing itself to be run as windowed and thus reduces FPS? I'm not sure, really trying to fix this stupid lag...

Status
Not open for further replies.