What's new

[Shinachiku-Castella] 紅獄の剣士ティーナ/ Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (RJ228892)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see, it's variable from game to game with me. Really hate that MV lags, maybe it's because the window is adjustable so it's forcing itself to be run as windowed and thus reduces FPS? I'm not sure, really trying to fix this stupid lag...
If anything you can look on the hook patcher thread to see if anyone's got the same problems,but besides that, I got nothing. Good luck dude.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In Chapter 4, how do you trigger the bottom row of scenes for the grey haired girl? It looks like it's with the innkeeper, but my only option when talking to him his to sleep for the night.

milo22

Lurker
Reputation score
With the red haired go to the shop and buy the wine (2nd option) on the shop. After inn scene you should be able to choose the option with the gray haired girl.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do anyone know what happen in the final battle? I have a guess but I am not quite sure.
I put it in spoiler so I won't spoil the story to those who hasn't reached that point yet.

I played using machine translation but while it gave me rough understanding about the story, many details were not translated accurately so I don't understand the plot of the final battle/ending.

At the final battle, it seems Tiina (red hair) is cursed into an immortal squirrel and sent back to nowhere? She then survived and somehow reached the witch's castle again. My guess is she then uses some kind of memory magic to return to the final battle to help her past self? This is probably wrong but I can only guess this much from inaccurate machine translation.

The main plot of this game is quite nice and there are some nice music/BGM for the first and the final battle.
I hope KaguraGames will consider picking up this one lol.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
classic and reeeeeeaally interesting hgame, I hope they add more content, the gallery room still has a lot of space, ehehehe. :D

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone tell me how to get this scene: the red haired girl, on 6 day, bottom row, the first of the two?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played using machine translation but while it gave me rough understanding about the story, many details were not translated accurately so I don't understand the plot of the final battle/ending.

At the final battle, it seems Tiina (red hair) is cursed into an immortal squirrel and sent back to nowhere? She then survived and somehow reached the witch's castle again. My guess is she then uses some kind of memory magic to return to the final battle to help her past self? This is probably wrong but I can only guess this much from inaccurate machine translation.
Well, my machine translate cant translate the last part properly but.
It's seem Tina despite being cursed into an immortal squirrel(the white squirrel we see in town) somehow figure out the way to solve the curse and kill Beatric(the witch) for good, by sacrificed herself or something. However, in the side story Beatric still alive. Maybe there will be a sequel in the future.

Btw, i ship the 2 heroines so bad, they seem to live happily together in the end.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I really liked this game for the first half but somewhere during the middle it just sorta peters out. Wasn't too keen on how hentai events progressed, either. The red haired heroine's events in particular were usually a few scenes of groping and then jumping straight into sex, with little use of the paizuri or blowjob pictures. It also hit my pet peeve of not being able to repeat events.

On top of all that are the fairly standard (and kinda mediocre) dungeons and gameplay mechanics. Overall it could've been a good game but I think most of its potential goes unrealized and ends up being just yet another RPG Maker game.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hype hype hype this game is definitely one of the best in a long time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.