What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ノワール城エントランス] Divirtual! (RJ227939)

Reputation score
It's fine if it's either of those. Different programs attach different extensions when packing them. WinRAR makes .rar files WinZip and 7zip make .zip files, it's all pretty much the same. Whatever you unpacked from that file will need to be deleted and then a fresh unpack of that .zip you got from DL site should fix your troubles as long as you switched your region to japan and have the language packs. If not it might be a question for the tech help board.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is, actually, by way of
The patch is here:

Note that this is a patch only, and you need to have the game.

amonggt

Reputation score
hey, I'm new to this kind of thing, but today when I opened the game and continued where I left off, I got this message: "img / system / bd_boundary / battler_mask.png," and it no longer lets me fight with anything, any solution?

mineduardo19

Reputation score
English discussion only.
ME atores en la sopa de hielo
hago

Sona

Me quedé atrapado en la zona de hielo y completé el laberinto. ¿Cómo abro la puerta del laboratorio?

Furien

Reputation score
Apparently someone made a fan translation for the game. You can download the files here:

You'd still have to purchase the game or you know... Cat.
From my understanding you'll have to unpack the data folder first and then replace the files with the one from the link.
Hey huuu when i instale the english version i pass to version 1.02 to 1.01 x) your version still work on the version 1.02 (he have correction bug add content, the add content is the scene with poison ect...)