What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ノワール城エントランス] Divirtual! (RJ227939)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys where can I find the Orb called "Shell Shield" in the beach area?

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright managed to finish, fun game i really like his games battle system, but this time was pretty easy to dodge tickles on QTE, you would only get caught if you want or are with the debuff that makes it 100%. Last boss was easier than i thought since his games usually makes you need to grind, this time there are some overpowered spells that make the game too easy... also don't worry if you are after unlocking the gallery, all you need is win against the mob and it will be there
seems like after you beat the game the monster database is still on 66%, i guess we are getting more updates?
There are choice to turn off QTE if you want more harder.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
There is also a hidden postgame mega boss. You'll never guess who it is.

You're correct. I can't get to / guess who it is. Any hints?

Also, anyone got a FULL save? One after all the special enemies in the end dungeon? Beat the game on normal, but I can deal with super powered enemies XD

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Apparently someone made a fan translation for the game. You can download the files here:

You'd still have to purchase the game or you know... Cat.
From my understanding you'll have to unpack the data folder first and then replace the files with the one from the link.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently someone made a fan translation for the game. You can download the files here:

You'd still have to purchase the game or you know... Cat.
From my understanding you'll have to unpack the data folder first and then replace the files with the one from the link.
How do you do that for MV? Never unpacked mv before.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you do that for MV? Never unpacked mv before.
I use a program called EnigmaVBUnpacker. You can easily find it on google and it's super easy to use.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I found it and I extracted it but I can't seem to run the exe? it just says it won't run.
Try following the steps in yugifan's guide to applying partials, here: from about row 183 down.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks but I'm still probably doing something wrong. What does rar in root mean?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He's saying extract the .rar of the translation (or .zip as the case may be) into the root folder of the game - he's referring specifically to his own partials there, since he keeps the file structure. I haven't checked this translation, but to apply it just make sure you copy the data files into the right place so that they overwrite the Japanese ones.

dead136

Reputation score
anyone shares a save?
i played it way back when it came out and after finishing it i deleted it cuz hdd space
i managed to get to the 3rd row of the enemies down the castle but i'm lazy and i didnt finish it lol

Reputation score
I'm having a hard time starting the application it says Failed to load: img/titles1/%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%AB%E7%94%BB%E9%9D%A2.png i'm not very techie so i have no idea what to do
Any help please?

Reputation score
They mean does your system recognize JP files. If you aren't sure what it means then you may not have done it. Go into your systems settings, the time and language screen and change your region to Japan. It will download some things then ask to restart. After that, unpack your game again and it should work fine. If you still are stuck, this thread can help out a lot. https://ulmf.org/threads/frequently-asked-questions-and-problems-tech-questions-go-here.437/

Reputation score
Nope sadly still have the same issues as before, although some files need to be replaced before the extraction is complete maybe thats the issue?

Reputation score
Yeah, you can't use any of the old files. Delete the old folder first, then unpack the .rar file.