What's new

[Complete - Full] NPC Violation - Have your way within this game [RJ248283]

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey y'all, don't think there's an actual thread for this on ULMF, so lmk if anyone comes up with or finds one.

About me, and the game:
I've been mostly busy with the H-mugen thread of this site, but found a translation request on F95 zone for this game and thought I'd contribute my own translation.
It's my first public translation (I've translated quite a few more games, but if I get good feedback, I'll post more).
Lemme get this out of the way though (disclaimer):
  1. I used Translator++ for this, and while it's godsend for translators, it's also super buggy and imperfect. Please let me know if there are any glaring mistakes or bugs (I doubt it).
  2. I am NOT a Japanese speaker. I basically just used Translator++'s batch translation for Google translate, then double-checked other translation websites and wrote everything in actual English. For parts that simply didn't make sense or were rather dry, I was a bit creatively with my translation. Therefore, if you wanna complain or don't like my translation, fine. Just move on and don't bother me.
  3. Lastly, I understand fan-made translations clash with the original creators' intents; if they request that this translation be taken down, I will comply immediately.

Anyway, this game's REALLY simple.
PLOT: You're a gamer who dropped himself into an RPGMaker game and added a hentai mod into the game. Antics ensue.

Mechanics: NONE.
There aren't any enemies or items. No battling or strategy. Basically, just walk around, talk to women, and bang them.
There IS NTR in the game, but it's Netori (you screwing other people's wives).

DLSite link:

TAGS: NTR (Netori), Big breasts, Male Protagonist, Internal Cumshot (X-ray), Groping, Public exposure, CGs

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch:

Instructions:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unpack it.
3.) Copy/paste the patch data in the www folder of your game directory, overwriting the original files (i.e. the data folder).
4.) Enjoy!

Magdragons

Reputation score
Wow i saw the post and didnt realize it was on F95 already. Thx for the translate, was wondering if you are gonna do the other one too?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wow i saw the post and didnt realize it was on F95 already. Thx for the translate, was wondering if you are gonna do the other one too?
Yup, looks like someone uploaded the game to F95 with my translation too. That was quick.

Yeah, I saw your post on F95 ... I'm really really tempted - I'm not usually a fan of those sorts of games, but the art's great and it's fairly straightforward in terms of translation.
No promises, but I think I'm gonna try; I'll wait a bit longer for any updates to the game, since it was only created a few months ago.

alph4

Reputation score
weird question, does anyone else have an issue with running the game , tried running it but it dose not work