What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Save file and patch files up, but wouldn't be surprised if another bug fix pops up soon.
Guide is up to date, tested and certified. Threw in extra hints to avoid mistakes.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still dunno how to get those

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hi just got the game though DL site your guide is quite useful. Thanks for your hard work!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But but but, I've redone the whole day 1-8 with the guide 2 times and nothing :(

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But but but, I've redone the whole day 1-8 with the guide 2 times and nothing :(
No, you're doing something wrong.
To make sure, I went back using a new game and did everything listed in my guide without adjustments and the scenes appeared.

I then even went back to see if there wasn't any hidden req. like "Must already be pregnant" by only cumming outside and....nope they still appeared.
The only req. for any of the day 8 scenes is to already have had sex with the girl. And if you followed the guide you should have done that so only thing I can think of is the same problem someone else not too long ago had. Cum amount.

Storm4n

Reputation score
Save file and patch files now available through signature..[/B]
Ok I admit I'm a ubernoober where's the signature? am I blind? how can I access the signature to get the saves? o_O

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
KHTA enlighten us
Nothing of real importance. Thanks for comments, feedback, bug reports. Reports that game is now available on Melonbooks. Talks about bug fix released on 4/15 which fixes the day looping bug on both routes. And then talks about how he's going to refine the conditional branching and other things carefully and efficiently for 1.04.

Storm4n
I had instructions but I must have erased it when updating. Signatures are by default not view-able, you have to check the box to view them in your account settings.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone has a full save? I cant find and don't know what the signature is for.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ummm is this normal? (if not..... help?)
View attachment 13920
its normal because u need to set yor pc on jap setting (not just the app setting, the entire OP must be in jap) or u can use "applocale" program. in this treadh there is multiple hint on how to fix this problem or how dowloand/use applocale program.

Anyone has a full save? I cant find and don't know what the signature is for.
ur search skill is too low, try again and u will find the valalla (and maybe a full save)
"file&stuff"

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, the save isn't available anymore since it was on the OP signature.
But signature are down since the forum update :(

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, the save isn't available anymore since it was on the OP signature.
But signature are down since the forum update :(
I took care of that about a week ago now, it's no longer a big, bright moving picture...but it works just fine.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, my bad, hadn't carefully looked at how the signature shtingy was "broken" since I don't use one on this forum.

Should have made my search first *ashamed*

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Every time i try opening the game i get this error message, is there something wrong with the download or my system settings? Gear Stone Software Error.png