What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There was an update.

Pretty much typical thanks for comments, bug reports, etc. Apologies for the lack of updates (which once a month seems pretty normal to me though). Now, the second part is where my translator went to hell and spit out some confusing crap so I'll just go over the part I COULD get out of it. He's still working on the big update, however he says despite golden week he didn't progress much. The rest was like a puzzle and I couldn't fully understand the message, but it didn't seem like a date was announced.

"複数プレイは人数が倍になれば動かすところも倍、面白いですが作業も大変です。" This sentence here I THINK I can derive what he's saying but here this is what my translator threw at me
"Multiplayer is doubled if you double the number of people, it is interesting but work is also hard." ....yeah. Since this is under a picture of MC having sex with both Touko and Airi, I'm guessing he means going after scenes with 2 girls will be hard. However it could also mean that for him, coding 2 girl scenes is interesting but a lot of work. Actually the latter sounds like it's closer to the truth.

The next part and the part I found the most interesting is that he did a popularity poll of the girls (something I missed out on) and to his surprise Kano took the number 1 spot, with Izumi-sensei in 2nd and Airi in 3rd. Both Touko and Ai tied for 4th place. Saying that people found Kano to be the most erotic. Heh, maybe this will inspire some fully animated scenes with the side girls? Probably not but there's hope now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's the latter, for 3some with the number of girl doubling, the amount of moving parts also double. It's interesting but also hard.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Something wrong with my files here, the text are all butchered up, only showed up a little bit of the japanese character.

Any help? Inb4 my locale's already japanese

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Something wrong with my files here, the text are all butchered up, only showed up a little bit of the japanese character.

Any help? Inb4 my locale's already japanese
It's been answered more times than I can count already but at least in your case you're halfway there.

Locale is only half the solution, you must also change your display language to Japanese as well (with requires a ridiculous update if you don't already have it installed). It's definitely not a common thing, I think I've played a total of 3 games that requires you to go this far.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been answered more times than I can count already but at least in your case you're halfway there.

Locale is only half the solution, you must also change your display language to Japanese as well (with requires a ridiculous update if you don't already have it installed). It's definitely not a common thing, I think I've played a total of 3 games that requires you to go this far.
Any new updates recently?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As has also been mentioned many times, you do not need to do anything that annoying and complicated, you just have to download Locale Emulator. Anyways, this game seems like it is now only pretty much catering towards the wish-fulfillment end and the NTR end is over. Guess this is where my interest in the game ends.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update!

Though...don't expect anything, he says the update is still awhile away.

He did however make a mini-game in spare time that's available for download and uploaded a full animation of Kano in a swimsuit.

Most of the post is talking about his mini-game, joking about Kano and saying not to expect full animation of her in the main game, and that he needs to hurry on the update before we get more attached to said mini-game.

Ah, the antagonist in the mini game seems to be the First Year Boy (really need to learn their names....).

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update!

Though...don't expect anything, he says the update is still awhile away.

He did however make a mini-game in spare time that's available for download and uploaded a full animation of Kano in a swimsuit.

Most of the post is talking about his mini-game, joking about Kano and saying not to expect full animation of her in the main game, and that he needs to hurry on the update before we get more attached to said mini-game.

Ah, the antagonist in the mini game seems to be the First Year Boy (really need to learn their names....).
Gonna upload it here? :O

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gonna upload it here? :O
Nope. It's available on their blog which is linked in the first post and easy to obtain from said blog.

That said.....seeing what Kano looks like in full animation and knowing that it won't be in the full game....once the initial awe was over, now I just feel slightly irritated.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Uhh correction there, it's a FAN GAME someone else made, not a game author worked on himself.

sonhot

Reputation score
Looking good :D. Any chance for this to get a translation? And are there any other ways to stop the annoying gibberish message poping up now and then ( other than changing the display language which sounds like a pain ) And as of current version, is there a combination of choices that led you to protect the main heroines and stealing those other girls at the same time?

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Answered by sentences:

1. There's always a chance, whether or not it'll happen is totally different though.
2. Been answered, read a bit more.
3. Yes and no. If you get the main girls to 55 or 60 love, the other guys won't be able to build up enough to trigger scenes. The other girls however, most I've been able to steal without taking advantage of bugs is one. Two might become possible with update since he's suppose to be adding in an additional week, but for now only one.

sonhot

Reputation score
Answered by sentences:

1. There's always a chance, whether or not it'll happen is totally different though.
2. Been answered, read a bit more.
3. Yes and no. If you get the main girls to 55 or 60 love, the other guys won't be able to build up enough to trigger scenes. The other girls however, most I've been able to steal without taking advantage of bugs is one. Two might become possible with update since he's suppose to be adding in an additional week, but for now only one.
Thanks man. This is such a good and short game, hope someone will translate it.

Reputation score
I downloaded the save data but when I try to go to Continue option it pops out an error something about title_load.ks and something about data3.bmp in short I can't load the downloaded savedata
and I have 1.03

エラーが発生しました
ファイル : title_load.ks 行 : 109
タグ : pimage ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
this is the error
but I can reload my own savadata folder

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Save game from this dev uses screenshots with date/time stamps for whatever reason. Hence why you can't load someone else's game : you don't have the same date/time stamped screenshot ...... Unless I'm stuffing my foot down my throat pretty far

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Save game from this dev uses screenshots with date/time stamps for whatever reason. Hence why you can't load someone else's game : you don't have the same date/time stamped screenshot ...... Unless I'm stuffing my foot down my throat pretty far
You're right about the error.

PDG, you need to also copy over the images included or else the save file is meaningless.