What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thread:
ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29523

Dlsite:
dlsite com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE187698.html

dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187698.html

Translation:
mega nz/#F!dCBFgYYS!oRUbLPdahXmqnu9P5qhlWg

Just a little note: the version number is in no way a representation of how much is done. This slow fucker is like 20% i think done? so like yeah....
Im planning on making this a joke and start releasing pathes like 0.9 then 0.99 till i get to 1.0 which will be a mostly done patch haha. just lettin ya know.
Instructions:
  1. Use arc-conv to convert the following files
    • BasicData.wolf
    • EvText.wolf
    • MapData.wolf
    • Picture.wolf
    • SystemFile.wolf
  2. move, rename, or delete the original files listed above
  3. rename the folders to
    • BasicData
    • Evtext
    • MapData
    • Picture
    • SystemFile
  4. Copy my translation into the data folder
  5. ????
  6. profit.
Hey~ I'm making a full translation for this game :D
TBH I thought there was already one available, but I was wrong? Man, my memory is terrible. I hope i'm not replacing someone else's translation....

BTW My japanese is hella rusty as I haven't spoken any in 4 years.... So while i'm using my knowledge for 90% of it, sometimes i rely on google translate.... You should be able to tell when.

Also theres a bug with the conversations at home, it puts kanji in Kazuki's name, even when I translate it..... I would love some help with that if someone could explain that to me...

Credit to kR1pt0n1t3 for doing the partial on this game, which is included in this patch :)

I forgot to mention I included one intentional pun in the opening sequence... any other amazing jokes are purely acerolas or my bad typing....

oh yeah btw this is a very rough translation - if someone wants to clean up after me go ahead, but it's playable as is, and I want to translate his new game next so SPEEDO BUUSTOO..

NOTE: I would still really appreciate help piling together a list of all my shit translations and typos.Just post saying TYPO: "__" EVENT: and ill add it to a file on the mega of all the typos~ btw I'll do this at the end, I make too many typos to fix as i go through it sob.

At the moment, in translation V0.8, I've done:
Events:
By area:
-Hinata 2nd district:
-Intro
-7th and 21st day mini event
-Kazuki 100% Awareness event
-All of the bookstore EVCode:00
-All of tutor EVCode:03
-All Kazuki scenes
-All of the dad scenes EVCode: 20

-Hinata downtown
-All of the pub EVCode:01
-All of the Karaoke EVCode:06

-Hinata residental area
-All of the coffee shop EVCode:02
-All of the maid toy shop EVCode:05
-All of the massage shop: EVCODE 17
-All of the Gynecologist EVCODE: 18

-Hinata station square
-All of inn EVCode: 04
-All of the Maid Cafe EVCODE 07
-All of the Pool EV CODE: 08

-school
-All train scenes EVCode: 19
-All of Keiichi's scenes EV CODE 21

ENDINGS:
Keiichi ending
Father ending

NPC - Kanade
-ALL Casual outfit
-ALL school outfit
-Random amount for other outfits - some NPCs say the same thing for every outfit, IE I was able to do the guy in the boys toilet at school super fast becuase it's basically the same thing over and over

NPC - Kazuki
done

Oh, and the guide works for this game now~

Changelog (starting from version 0.5)
  • V0.9451 9/2/2018 - Added gynecologist and massaging scenes. Also added endings. Nick92 is contributing to a 1.06 port.
  • V0.999 - 7/2/2018 - added best friend scenes
  • V0.999 - 4/2/2018 - added pool scnes
  • V0.99 - 15/1/2018 - Added Maid scenes
  • V0.9 - 15/12/2017 - Fixed bug in dad scenes, Added karaoke.
  • V0.8 - 04/12/2017 - Found bug in dad scenes, added maid toy shop.
  • V0.7 - 24/09/2017 - Completed dad scenes, fixed bugs on 1.06 beta, but still not working yet.
  • V0.6 - 16/09/2017 - Completed study and inn scenes.
  • V0.5 - 15/09/2017 - Re translated cafe scenes, finished train scenes
Completetion of jobs: 13/31 - about 45% (figured this metric was a little more useful since its 90% of the gameplay and the other stuff with translate lightning fast)
Completetion of events: 97/201 = ~50%

TL notes:
I'll start adding these since its a bit jarring to add them during gameplay haha.
* maidcafe - the customers are originally "buhi kyaku" which is basically *squealing like a pig customer* - if you can think of the overly fat stereotypical otaku in eroge, then that's what this is supposed to be, I think.
* best friend: so like at first she calls him Aiba ( his last name), later on she calls him keiichi kun, later on she calls him keiichi, and ten she gives him the lovey dovey nickname kei. I kinda fucked this up by using his first name since the start, bc if felt weird using his last name...
And this is mainly for myself, but it you're playing while I translate or something, these are coming up: (note i actually remembered to edit this this time.)
  • Next: cabaret club and Goto, the teacher.

Here's an example screenshot:
imgur com/a/o3JWr

BIG WHOOP: nick92 IS DOING ALL YALL A HUGE DEED, HE's PORTING THIS SCHITTY TRANSLATION OVER TO 1.06~ IF YOU LOVE THIS MAN, FEEL FREE TO JOIN HIS STRUGGLE WITHT HE GUIDE IN THE MEGA FOLDER~

Mod Edit: Here's the link, don't know why the OP didn't put it here in the first place.

also... I'm replaying if because of that, and I realise I mistranslated a few things... like, every time she says"even thoughI hate this, I'm being prasied" it's actually "even though it's slutty/pervy, I'm being prasied".... which is kinda a painful fuck up tbh... I'll have to do a big fix up later. At least this is improving my jap skills~

Last edited by a moderator:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~

full translation??GOD BLESS YOU MAN !!!!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

full translation??GOD BLESS YOU MAN !!!!
It's ok~ thank you~ It's gonna take a while though aha
Can you tell me if it works for you...?

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

take it slow and easy
god bless you man
Hahaha, thanks man!
Well, I think I can reliably finish an event a night or so... I can't update every night, but I can work on it at uni... Because it's the weekend, since I made this thread I've translated another two events and more after work dialouge...I'll try to update the mega haha

Endo_Raito

Reputation score

At last... Some time ago, I attempted to make Full Translation for this game... But in the middle way, I give up... Overwhelmed by the great amount of text and managed to mess up the common event section :D... Ganbatte...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, i enyojed their previous ntr game a lot, it was fun, and from what i can see they took all the things that were good befor eand improved it, i tried this game and is different enough to not just be another misaki, you are great man!

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently started playing this game so Im glad you're working on it.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks man :) i am looking forward to it!
I recently started playing this game so Im glad you're working on it.
Thank you~ I'll try my hardest~
Wow, i enyojed their previous ntr game a lot, it was fun, and from what i can see they took all the things that were good befor eand improved it, i tried this game and is different enough to not just be another misaki, you are great man!
Thanks,I actually completley aggree, although I loved the school events in the first game, the huge variety of events in this one, and the addition of the guy being aware of it before GO is so good imo~

Nice just dont burn yourself by going to fast.
I make no promises (TT.TT;.) I worked on 3 or 4 events last night, and I'm going to add them soon hahaha....I hope I don't die~

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow this makes me so happy knowing someone is working on this!
I loved the first one, so knowing someone is going for a full translation of this is cool to hear. And by the sounds of things you're pretty fast at it. Lol Take your time and thank for the work you're putting into this. :)
Also the fact you plan on translating the train scene next is hype. Love that shit!

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this makes me so happy knowing someone is working on this!
I loved the first one, so knowing someone is going for a full translation of this is cool to hear. And by the sounds of things you're pretty fast at it. Lol Take your time and thank for the work you're putting into this. :)
Also the fact you plan on translating the train scene next is hype. Love that shit!
Ok I've used the arc thing to extract the wolf file, extracted the contents from the zip file, changed the files with the new ones. But now I can't figure out how to turn it the wolf file again... :/
Ah, You don't need to. As long as you rename /delete the original, then you name the extracted folders by removing the ~, the game will look in the folder instead. Hope it works for you... I didn't test it that much. BTW this was tested on v1.03. I just got PM'd the patch to 1.06, so, I'll try that in a bit.

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Ah, You don't need to. As long as you rename /delete the original, the game will look in the folder instead. Hope it works for you... I didn't test it that much. BTW this was tested on v1.03. I just got PM'd the patch to 1.06, so, I'll try that in a bit.
Got it working thanks a lot. :)
Again thanks for the work you're putting into this. I'm so hyped to play it when it's complete! Keep being awesome!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it working thanks a lot. :)
Again thanks for the work you're putting into this. I'm so hyped to play it when it's complete! Keep being awesome!
Ah? it works..? Yes!
Can I ask what version you're using? I can't seem to edit v1.06, it crashed me editor, and I can't use the other programs I normally use to fix that....

rizo

Reputation score

Ah? it works..? Yes!
Can I ask what version you're using? I can't seem to edit v1.06, it crashed me editor, and I can't use the other programs I normally use to fix that....
Yea it worked perfectly, as for which version I'm using. 1.03

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 1.06 and translation switched it to 1.03, but it still works so far.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have 1.06 and translation switched it to 1.03, but it still works so far.
Yeah... sadly when you replace the data folder, all the glorious music and voicelines of the 1.06 version loses its references.... I don't mind ddragging all my text over to it manually, but I just really need to be able to edit the new version.